PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok so far...

January 4th, 2013, 14:44
So after a shitty taxi ride from Pattaya where I believe the driver must have left most of his exhaust in Pattaya as the noise in the car was deafening I finally arrived on Bangkok, which felt immediately much quieter than Pattaya it has to be said.

So, as its nearing the end if my trip I decided to wind things down a bit and relax, hence the 4 hand massage I discussed on another thread, so I've of course frequented the usual haunts of balcony and telephone bars etc plus a few of the smaller newer bars in that Soi, which were all reasonably busy I'm pleased to say.

Also the new bar at the entrance to Soi Twilight is now (re) opened and was doing a roaring trade last night and with the new open plan design I think it's going to be a popular bar and maybe even over take hot males outdoor bar in terms of popularity.

Re fun I've actually been going out of my way NOT to be meeting up with two of my usual Bangkok fuck buddies as it was getting a bit to comfortable and they were on my case via text message and facebook etc from I arrived so a bit of tough love was called for and I told them I'd see them "later" before I left - only trouble with that is in the meantime I met up with another lovely guy in DJ and we've been at it fairly full on ( actually its 3pm and I'm still in bed with him lying beside me sleeping / recovering as I write this :-)

So now I've talked myself into a problem of having being doing him full on and will still HAVE to find the energy to do the other two guys as well as I wouldn't like to offend anyone ! :-) - hmm although just thinking as I've previously had a 3 some before with the other two guys I wonder if i could get away with rolling the two fucks into one thus saving time and energy, see now I just KNEW all those time management courses I've been sent on over the years would come in handy someday ! :/)

So last night was DJ again and it was as busy and fun as ever - I simply never fail to have a good time in there and always come out smiling, so having left there with the guy I'm with now we were walking back towards the Tarntawan and I asked him if he wanted more beer somewhere and he smiled and said yes so he took me to an issan style bar / club in the Soi behind Tartawan ( beside the Golden Cock bar etc) and whilst on the outside it was just a simple plain door inside was big and BUNGED with Thai people all going mental as they seem to do at all Issan style events ! They had a full 8 piece band blasting out music at the obligatory ridiculous volume that almost makes your ears bleed of course and to top it all I was the only farang in the whole place so had the place in stitches with my version of issan / Thai dancing lol - but all in a nice way :-)

So we left there around 6am this morning and the place was still going full tilt and showing no signs of winding down ! So now my problem is how to get boy wonder here up and out of bed and away ( I've already tried the keep annoying him for sex trick but he just keeps smiling and joining in them having another doze :-( as if boy wonder number two calls to my room which he sometimes does might it could get "interesting" to say the least - hmm maybe that could be another new 3 some possibility !!? - See just as i always say if god gives you Lemons make lemonade :-))

Oliver
January 4th, 2013, 14:51
Any news from Babylon?

I always find it less appealing at this time of year when the Thai /falang ratio does gentlemen of my age no favours.
I recall that the best afternoon I had there this past decade was just after the massacre of the Red Shirts when tourism had dropped significantly.....and not only were we in the minority but the admission price had been halved due to building works.

January 4th, 2013, 15:22
No I haven't made it that far yet, actually I was hoping to go this evening but boy wonder here is showing no signs of shifting his ass out if bed and I may well need to do the Ok I need to go see friend thing and give him a gentle shove - mind you as one of the guys I'm trying to avoid shagging this trip actually works as a waiter in Babylon I'm not quite sure how I'm going to be able sneaking past him into the dark area - I'll have to give that some thought ;/)

a447
January 4th, 2013, 16:22
For Christssakes, NIrish, just fuck him if he's still there in bed with you!
Come on! You know you want to. :sign5:
BTW have you been further down the Golden Cock, Super A, Natureboy soi to check out what's happening there?

January 4th, 2013, 19:12
Actually I'm just out of the golden cock, I don't get that bar at all, I only ever go into it to say hi and have a drink with an boy I met in DJ years ago and we keep in touch but I think in I'm sure 10 visits I've always been the only customer and its not like there's any action in there as there's not, I guess people just go to drink and off their boy.

Re the other bars no I just didn't bother as I was all but sexed out this afternoon so the notion to bother just wasn't there, but I can certainly confirm they ate still all there and are open.

And re today's friend he's now gone, I used the ok we go eat and then you can go back your room as I need to go do some shopping line, and as for you know you want to trust me I did - and then some :-)

January 4th, 2013, 19:20
I've seen "action" in the Golden Cock - the problem is that you are sitting on a settee towards the door and barely 4 feet across from you may be some old codger getting his cock sucked in full view. I mean, where do you look?

BTW - have they cleaned the mirrors in the 4 years since I was last in there?
Last time I thought they were frosted glass - they were that manky!

:party

January 4th, 2013, 22:07
Nope, I'm fairly sure they haven't as I was thinking how disgusting they were today ! I has trouble seeing our reflection in them today they were that gankin ! And the leather sofa was about 30 years past its must use before date and funnily enough I actually thought today on entrering " this place smells of wet dog!" - I've a funny feeling when someone asked to you know any dirty bars in bkk and were told the golden cock is was nothing to do with sex and the reputation just stuck !!

Saying that I'm going back again tomorrow of course - and may just bring up that blowjob conversation ! I did actually asked about the "making a boy cum in the toilets and paying the off fee today" that was mentioned by someone in another thread but got a strange "what!?" sort of look from my friend who would happily tell me no problem - as we both are aware the toilet is about 2 foot square ! Still maybe I'll try that tomorrow too !! Lol

a447
January 4th, 2013, 23:58
I once posted about cumming n the toilet and paying the off fee. But that was nature boys and not golden cock.

January 5th, 2013, 00:51
I think (when it was located upstairs) Super A used the same mirror cleaning materials as the Golden Cock - i.e. a shitty diaper.

But Super A could certainly beat GC in the "worst toilet" competition - at one point there were 3 urinals, one of which had a black bin bag sellotaped over it, another was lying on the floor, and the remaining one had no water and stunk accordingly.

The only "feature" of the GC toilet was having to avoid a pile of shoes on the way into it. There were far more pairs of shoes than boys for some bizarre reason. Infact - maybe that accounts for Nirish's "wet dog" smell :idea1: -------maybe the owner has a shoe and foot odour fetish.

January 5th, 2013, 12:46
Ha ha now how come I almost could have guessed that would have been you A447 lol - so it was Nature boys eh, you do realise purely for journalistic reasons now I'm going to have to go and check that said toilet just to make sure it's still there :-) ha ha no I think I'll pass on nature boys as its 2pm and I've just dispatched last nights GOD special take away and after us both consuming way too much red bull there wasn't a whole lot of sleep had this morning :-)

Unfortunately I depart my hotel for the airport at 5am this morning so I'm now in the last throws of my trip and just deciding as to whether I should get done last minute trinket shopping done - or go to Babylon just for old sake ( I think we both know the answer to that one :-)

dab69
January 5th, 2013, 13:54
Unfortunately I depart my hotel for the airport at 5am this morning so I'm now in the last throws of my trip and just deciding as to whether I should get done last minute trinket shopping done - or go to Babylon just for old sake ( I think we both know the answer to that one :-)

Hell you get to sleep in. I always have to leave 3:00-3:30 am for the airport.

January 5th, 2013, 18:06
I remember the first few times I visited Thailand I used to get the EVA flights from LHR and the return departure for that was (what superficially appeared to be) a very civilised 12 noon (probably still is :dontknow: )

The only problem was that I always felt like having a last night blowout and hence, on waking (hungover), it always turned into an enormous rush to get ready to depart (and that was in the long-gone days where your boy happily and expertly packed all your goods and chattels for you - not like now, the lazy sods!)

What I do now is get the 1.30/2.30am Emirates departure which allows me to rise late on the last day, get everything packed, have a pleasant afternoon and mid-evening up till about 7/8pm, nip back to hotel for shower and change of clothes, pay any outstanding hotel bill, and have a last drink or 3 in the hotel bar whilst I await my chariot to the airport.

OK I lose a night, but for a disorganised old cow it's much more relaxing.

:hello2:

January 5th, 2013, 19:09
Well my day is sorted in that my packing is 95%, I've just had a massage boy back to the room to "relax me" :-) I'm going to have two hours zip, then hit soi twilight and see about doing a young massage guy who I spotted dancing in DJ last night who will haunt me if I don't nail him before I go ( I really should have had him back and not the other guy, I'm very disorganised today :-(. Them it's on to soi 4 for a departure cocktail, then DJ for one last boogie and perv at all the cute guys out for their Saturday night, then back to my room at 3am or so either with an other that I pick up or my usual going away fuck buddy for a last fling and then taxi to the airport at 6am and back to reality with a bang ( or lack of a bang to be more precise :-(

a447
January 5th, 2013, 21:46
Are you contemplating a long life, Nirish? :sign5:

Oliver
January 6th, 2013, 15:58
The advantage of EVA Air flight times to Londoners like me is that you arrive in BKK in time for a satisfying dinner and a visit to Soi Twilight , and back in the UK in the evening so that you can flop into bed and unpack the next morning.

January 6th, 2013, 22:25
Well on the Emirates flight I arrive in BKK at noon and arrive home at 2pm - ideal.

Having said that they have drastically increased their prices - I was looking at early April and its ┬г780+

Mancs
January 6th, 2013, 23:34
I don't know where you are flying from but Emirates have a sale on until 9th Jan. From LHR on 2/4 for 28 days is ┬г657 and from MAN is ┬г658. I have been in bkk for the last two Songkrans and haven't tired of it yet.

TravellerDave
January 7th, 2013, 01:29
I've booked with Etihad for 20 February and have paid ) 619 pounds. 555 was available but with a long wait in Abu Dhabi.

January 7th, 2013, 03:13
Mancs my dear - you don't know where I'm flying from?

Does my ID not give you a clue?

:dontknow:

Sure I can change airport, change airline, and get a cheaper fare - but I then have the added costs in getting to the alternative airport and all the consequent inconvenience.

Mancs
January 7th, 2013, 03:49
Ok. Looking on Kayak website GLA to BKK with Emirates 9/4 for 14 days ┬г571 booking with Major Travel and ┬г666 with Emirates. No, one leg has two stops so too slow. 17 hours or less is ┬г618. Anyway Kayak may give a better deal.

January 7th, 2013, 04:43
I was looking @ 27/3 departure so I can be there for BFs birthday - but I'll re-check.

Thanks

krobbie
January 9th, 2013, 06:56

I shouldn't think so a447. Why do the words "candle and "both ends" spring to mind.

Never mind, NIrish seems quite content with his lot.

Cheers,
krobbie

pong
January 9th, 2013, 17:51
I was looking @ 27/3 departure so I can be there for BFs birthday - but I'll re-check.

Thanks
even scroogy scots would have noted that this is the day just before the easterholidays start-(not a big thing here)-so a mighty populair date to escape the cold winters up north. And surely you know the very 1st basic lesson of airfares

January 9th, 2013, 19:25

I shouldn't think so a447. Why do the words "candle and "both ends" spring to mind.

Never mind, NIrish seems quite content with his lot.

Cheers,
krobbie

Jesus guys listen to yourselves :-) it's called "living life" not just sitting quietly being good so that you can live more doing less, I guess it's the old would you rather live to 100 doing less or live to 80 and do lots or likewise the old Tortoise and hare story - well I figure I'll be so decrepit by 80 I may as well get the tally up now as I'm going to be pretty damned useless by then and anyway personally I intend to try and buck the system and achieve BOTH ends of the spectrum and if I do GREAT and if I don't well it will have been a blast trying :)

To be fair when at home I'm not normally half as manic ( well actually maybe a little bit when out on the rip) but hey "I'm on holiday" and I believe in making hay while the sun shines so to speak and as there just aren't that many cute, available, hot Asian guys knocking around Belfast here I see it as my Christian duty to nail as many of them as I can / chose to whilst there.

If it's any consolation I am now home and am dosed with the usual post Bkk partying cold / chest infection, but hey I've had worse from a hard weekend of partying here at home sometimes and no know "ya gotta die from something" in the end so what better way to go.

So I strongly suggest throw away those pipes and slippers gentlemen, life is for living and not for being a passive observer and and good old charge at it even if it does take you a day or two to recover should be what it's all about :-)

Ohh and A447.......HA !! now YOU'RE one to talk as I believe you were giving me a damn'd good run for my money whilst there !! :-)