PDA

View Full Version : 4 hand massages - like or loathe ?

January 3rd, 2013, 17:35
So, 4 hand massages - good fun or hard work ? - do you like or loathe them ?

So I'm just out of a totally lack lustre 4 hand massage here in Bangkok and short of the actual massage part which was vaguely passable I never quite know what the etiquette is when in the middle of one, I mean does one fuck one of the guys or both - or neither, same with sucking, it's it impolite to concentrate on one guy ( usually with the nicer cock) whilst albeit unintentionally perhaps almost ignoring the other.

And if one is doing all the work and the other is slacking ( and this ones for you Christian) is it acceptable to tip the second guy less and tell him his work just wasn't up to the required standard and he's going to have to improve ( I'm not "seriously" suggesting that :-) - although I have to admit the thought DID cross my mind as guy number twos sole aim in life seemed to be to make me cum no matter what in the shortest possible time - how very DARE he! Lol

So all in all a mediocre massage and two not one duds where I'd of been better staying at home and jerking off and all at a cost of 2600 baht :-((

So, whilst I have had some fun 4 handers what's the general view, great fun or highly overrated ??

joe552
January 3rd, 2013, 17:44
You're just getting greedy now :occasion9:

January 3rd, 2013, 17:51
Lol it's the exact opposite, it's as I know I haven't been my usual self on this trip and have been somewhat lacking in the smut and excitement end if things and its all been a bit samey - hell even in DJ last night it was more like meeting up with old friends than the host of bangkoks finest money boys ! So with only two days to go I guess I'm now trying to inject that wee Bangkok spark into things again - even to the point of turning down two of my usual squeezes today and tonight in the hunt for something a little for exotic - I fear I'm not going to find it though, oh well there's always babylon tomorrow and god knows where tonight will take me :-))

January 3rd, 2013, 19:15
Perhaps you're suffering from TRF

Thai Rentboy Fatigue affects middle-aged Westerners who are generally sex-starved at home due to a combination of advancing age, increasing waist size, and receding looks.

The onset derives from visiting the fleshpots of BKK and Pattaya too many times with relatively shorts intervals between.
The highest incidences are found in the sub-areas known as Sunee Plaza, Boyztown, and Soi Twilight.

The patient's frequent and rampant sexual activity slowly gives way to symptoms which include loss of memory (can't remember the boy's name in the morning), delusions of attractiveness (listening to too many boys who will tell you anything) and impotence (see appendix 275 - Patient a447).

Conditions such as morbid obesity and loss of fashion-sense often co-exist with TRF (see appendix 396 - Dongtan Beach)

In the final stages alcoholism and complete financial breakdown often occurs (see appendix 745 - PSS - Pissed and Skint Syndrome)

The disease often reaches a crisis after 7-10 years, but may come sooner.

Conventional treatment is by way of self-administered Electro-Convulsive Therapy - this is easily achieved by having the patient look at his Online Bank Statement and rapidly reducing balances at least twice daily for 14 days.

Each year a small number of farangs in seriously advanced cases receive help via the ARSE - the Assisted Repatriation Scheme to Elsewhere. For more details see appendix 620 - Deportation

However, for the remainder, the prognosis is poor - mainly due to the fact that the patient is not motivated to end the harmful activity and may instead even increase his reckless behaviour.

The only hope is that a small number of sufferers get bored after a while and may voluntarily retreat to a quiet, non-sexual environment for a period of months or years ( see appendix 842 - Going Home).

:party

a447
January 3rd, 2013, 19:42
:sign5:
This post leaves me speechless!

January 3rd, 2013, 20:50
Well, that's how TRF affected ME!

:sign5:

January 3rd, 2013, 21:44
SG you should be a consultant for the NHS as I think you've diagnosed my problem EXACTLY !!

And I know for sure the bank statement thing once I get back will have stated effect also !

Excellent work Doctor ! Send your bull to my
Man who will take care of it immediately ! :-)

cdnmatt
January 3rd, 2013, 22:00
Speaking of massages... have any of you ever given the masseur a massage? They should be fine with that I would imagine, yeah?

And have any of you ever done out-calls with massage parlors? Still pay the same rate, but instead of going all the way there, call the masseur you like, and have them come to you? Anyone done? No problems?

a447
January 3rd, 2013, 22:31
But I guess you'd still have to pay his transport.

Neal
January 3rd, 2013, 22:36
Actually I don't like 2 handed massages. There is noting better for me than a 4 handed massage and I have even had a 6 handed massage a few times! The nore hands the merrier!

christianpfc
January 3rd, 2013, 23:09
I never had four-hand massage or outcall massage, so I cannot comment on that.

ChristianPFC likes scottish-guy's post.

Speaking of massages... have any of you ever given the masseur a massage? They should be fine with that I would imagine, yeah?

I was thinking about the same. I want to get my hands on a handsome boy's body. Getting a massage is mainly a prelude to do so. One day I might decide to learn massage, so I can get my hands on a handsome boy's body and massage him.

Re Neal: with the surface of your body, one boy would be completely exhausted after massaging you, that's why you need two or even three boys.

cdnmatt
January 3rd, 2013, 23:14
But I guess you'd still have to pay his transport.

Of course. I'm just thinking when I move. I remember staying at Mosaik apartments in Pattaya, and it was great. Wake up, have my morning coffee, do a few hours of work, then have a shower and grab a massage just across the street. The one around the corner, just across from the back entrance of Tukom I always went to.

I'm thinking I'm kinda want the same thing when I move to Chiang Mai, except I don't want to go all the way there every time. Just find a masseur I like, and he can come to my house a couple times a week. Extra few hundred for transportation is well worth it. Plus, I like to give massages as well as receive them. Give each other a nice massage, have a bubble bath with some wine maybe, then afterwards he can piss off back to work while I continue on with my life. Perfect! :-)

One day I might decide to learn massage, so I can get my hands on a handsome boy's body and massage him.

Why would you worry about learning massage therapy? It's not like any of them have ever learned it.

a447
January 3rd, 2013, 23:30
Sounds like the perfect setup, Matt. And yeah, those guys have no freaking idea about massage.
Christian, I hope you wouldn't charge the guy for your massage!

Mancs
January 3rd, 2013, 23:33
I often start massaging the masseurs-they do like it. I paid for a course to learn massage in 1978 so my rusty skills will have to do. No complaints yet. I have never tried a 4 hander but am open to the idea.

Jellybean
January 4th, 2013, 09:03
Wow Scottish Guy what an insightful post, which Jellybean also likes. What is it тАШtheyтАЩ say, many a true word is spoken in jest?

Now to answer NIrish-GuyтАЩs topic, no, IтАЩve never had a four-hand massage, but I did off two go-go boys once and I think the principle is the same.

It was 5-6 years ago in a small go-go bar in Phuket, the name of which IтАЩm afraid IтАЩve forgotten. The first night I entered the bar my attention was immediately drawn to two guys in particular, one had short hair and the other had long shoulder length hair. Out of the two I preferred the one with the short hair. I ordered my drink and settled down to take in all the boys on offer, chatted with the mamasan and took in the ambience of the bar. But I was simply too slow in indicating my preference as another customer started chatting to both boys. Then it became clear he intended to off both boys, greedy bastard I thought! I remember feeling really jealous, finished my drink and left the bar, but determined to come back the following night.

The next night I arrived and both boys were still available. I plucked up the courage and asked the mamasan if I could speak with the short haired boy. However, both boys came across and the long haired boy suggested I take both boys. I wasnтАЩt really keen to take both, but I bought both boys a drink. After a bit of banter I finally asked if I could off the short haired boy saying something vague like maybe IтАЩll off both boys another time. I probably tipped the other boy 100 Baht and left with the short haired boy.

I had a fantastic time with the short haired boy; he turned out to be everything I expected and more. I asked if I could see him again and he agreed.

So the following night I went back to the bar to off the short haired boy as agreed. And yes, youтАЩve probably guessed it; the long haired boy latched on to us and said the previous night I had promised to take him too. No, I said, I said тАЬmaybe I would off himтАЭ but I only wanted his friend (I thought perhaps they were boyfriends, they denied this later on). The long haired boy then started to make such a scene and the short haired boy then tried to encourage me to off the both of them. Finally I relented, although I felt distinctly uneasy. The long haired boy was very pushy, very assertive and there was something about him that I didnтАЩt quite like.

We then discussed my preferences and the long haired boy confirmed that he could quite happily meet my requirements. So off the three of us trooped to my hotel bedroom.

Back in the room we had a few drinks and yet again the long haired boy took command. He suggested I could have both of them as boyfriends and fly them back to Hua Hin with me (I didnтАЩt have my condo in Bangkok at the time). Whoa! Things were moving far too fast, slow down I said, we had only just met.

We showered then got on the bed, it felt awkward at first, both boys were handsome, but I still preferred the short haired boy. But in the bed things didnтАЩt go as smoothly as the night before, the long haired boy took command and it was clear his intention was to finish me off in the quickest possible time. I repeatedly asked him to slow down. I wasnтАЩt enjoying the experience. I attempted to take control and asked to do what the long haired boy agreed, but he wouldnтАЩt let me. Okay I tried other things, but yet again the long haired boy tried to bring things to a rapid conclusion.

IтАЩd had enough by this time and said, no this wasnтАЩt working; I wanted the long haired boy to leave. This met with some resistance, but he finally agreed to shower and leave. Happily the short haired boy said he would remain with me.

I thought the long haired boy only deserved half the fee so I offered him 500 baht. He refused the smaller sum and insisted on 1,000 Baht. I persisted and said he didnтАЩt deserve the full payment; he had lied to me and hadnтАЩt done as he had agreed. Then the short haired boy asked me to pay the full 1,000 baht, which I then did just to end what was fast becoming a very unpleasant situation.

Surprisingly the short haired boy and I were able to pick up where we left off the previous evening and I was then able to have another very enjoyable time with him. I think I may have been paid him more than on the previous night, IтАЩm not entirely sure now.

But after he had gone I mused on the eveningтАЩs events. Clearly their modus operandi was to work together, with the long haired boy taking the lead and with the intention of getting the maximum amount of money in the shortest possible time. Hmm . . . what a very unpleasant boy I thought.

After such a horrible experience IтАЩve never had another threesome with bar boys again or considered having a four hand massage on the assumption that the end result would always be the same, i.e. a totally unsatisfying experience. I dare say others have had very pleasurable experiences and IтАЩm not saying that every threesome is bound to end this way. Of course it depends on the nature and character of the boys involved. But the memory of the Phuket incident has remained quite vivid and I havenтАЩt repeated the experience or attempted a four hand massage since.

a447
January 4th, 2013, 15:11
Jelly, your experience has just confirmed by worst fears. I think I'll just stick to the old one on one.

Neal
January 4th, 2013, 15:53
I will not say it is easy to find a few boys to do it together. Some yap and yap and do not focus. One sometimes goes to the toilet and well yes, sometimes it does not work but boy oh boy you can get some where it works and oh is it heaven! About 12 years ago when I first started coming to Thailand there were many times I had 4 - 5 boys in the room at one time. (Greedy) When I always brought in someone new, I always brought in only one new one so that the others could teach the newbie. Most of the time it worked fantastically as the other boys knew someone might get their walking papers if they misbehaved. :sign5: :snorting:

pong
January 4th, 2013, 19:11
as for the Original Q; there is NO etiquette or set rule or whatever-of course not, this is THailand.
As already pointed out by someone above-as such same topic for having 2 barboys doing moreorless the same also holds.
The best advice is; TALK with the captain/receptionist at that shop-and use only well established better ones. he will know which pairs can be coupled and who will do what. But even then it may turn awkward- just like as in most bars, boys may be ashamed to one another later on.
Other as many here suggest: at better msg shops for m2M boys do have training-and often even have weekly/biweekly or so sessions in further improvement. My beloved one in one of such-about the furthest away from Silom area you can think of, proudly shows what he has learnt since last visit-or sometimes now even tries to experiment. He also asked me to arrive earlier- that way he could avoid a regular customer who often took 2 boys. I have often been asked to do some massage in return-though thats most likely simply the start of the more intimate encounters.
Oh-and dear Mattie- it should be blinding easy to make private appointmts with masseur boys-be it in CNX or whatever- as they get nothing (in tipical gay shops) from the fee paid to the house, you can skip on taxis etc-in CNX thats just 20 bt/ride anyway. In normal regular msg shops most masseurs/istas get 50/50 from the hourly fee.

Maxxy
January 5th, 2013, 04:21
4 hand massage is on my list of to do things next trip to Bangkok (still some time away unfortunately), I had thought if I can find one boy that does good massage to ask him if he has a friend that would like to do the 4 hands, most likely to try this at Bonny massage but the massage may not quite be as important to the afters action.

Mancs
January 5th, 2013, 05:39
One masseur told me that the house takes a percentage of the tip as well in gay massage shops. He said it was 10% in his. Can anyone confirm this?

neddy3
January 5th, 2013, 08:37
I had thought if I can find one boy that does good massage to ask him if he has a friend that would like to do the 4 hands, most likely to try this at Bonny massage but the massage may not quite be as important to the afters action.

In a place like Bonny, is it ever?? :tongue3:

January 5th, 2013, 10:14
I had thought if I can find one boy that does good massage to ask him if he has a friend that would like to do the 4 hands, most likely to try this at Bonny massage but the massage may not quite be as important to the afters action.In a place like Bonny, is it ever?? :tongue3:Don't bother trying at Fan Club pretty useless is my experience.

Maxxy
January 5th, 2013, 11:58
Was disappointed at Fan club last time I went so haven't had the inclination to go back, always had good service at Body Club but as that is no more I'll be sticking with Bonny Massage for the moment but will be trying out some others next trip.

ozcamo-old
February 17th, 2014, 08:16
One masseur told me that the house takes a percentage of the tip as well in gay massage shops. He said it was 10% in his. Can anyone confirm this?

Not true the Boys pay THB 100 to the cleaner if they dont clean the room after and set it back up. Boys are lazy and as such they oftern just pay the money and avoid cleaning duties.

ozcamo-old
February 17th, 2014, 08:56
Best 4 hand massage is when you ask the boy who he would like to "work" with. Often they have somebody they would like to pick and it can work out much better for all involved.

Too often customers think they can pick 2 boys that will be good together but if they are close friends often its very uncomfortable.

bkkmfj2648
February 17th, 2014, 13:13
Best 4 hand massage is when you ask the boy who he would like to "work" with. Often they have somebody they would like to pick and it can work out much better for all involved.

Too often customers think they can pick 2 boys that will be good together but if they are close friends often its very uncomfortable.

This is EXACTLY the formula for a successful 4 hand massage and/or "off" of a pair of go-go boys. You find the one that turns you on - buy him a drink - then tell him that you are up for a 4 hand or 2nd guy - and ask him to help you pick him. They usually know with whom they like to work with. This formula has worked for me 90% of the time. Plus it is fun to chose the 2nd guy with the 1st guys help. :-o :p

February 17th, 2014, 14:20
A hand job is a hand job, and only one hand is needed.

Nirish guy
February 17th, 2014, 17:59
^^ My what a boring sex life you must have !

peeseua
February 18th, 2014, 10:29
His hand would probably disagree with your comment.

Maxxy
February 18th, 2014, 19:34
Well on my next trip (3 months off) I will be treating myself to a 4 hands at Hero, if the massage takes place all the better but I have every intension of walking out of there with a big dopey grin on my face after a thorough shagging by two hunks.