PDA

View Full Version : Bieber Sports New Tattoo

Neal
January 2nd, 2013, 16:47
[attachment=1:2f8frh47]300-BieberTattoo-112013-jpg_201838.jpg[/attachment:2f8frh47]Adding to his eight existing tattoos, Justin Bieber debuted his newest artwork via Twitter Dec. 31: roses on his left leg, situated next to a massive set of praying hands.

PHOTOS: Celebs' crazy tattoos

"New tat," the 18-year-old "Boyfriend" singer posted on Instagram. Also over the long New Year's Eve holiday weekend, Bieber posted shirtless pictures taken in an undisclosed location. "Vacay," Bieber wrote in one image, which shows off his crown tattoo on his chest and the word "Believe" on his left forearm.

Many of the singer's tattoos have religious significance, including one on his ribcage that reads "Yeshua," which means "Jesus" in Hebrew. He also inked a portrait of Jesus wearing a crown of thorns on his leg.

PHOTOS: Inside Bieber's workout routine

Bieber's new leg tattoo. (Instagram)

Bieber wasn't the only celeb to unveil new ink over the holiday weekend. Ahead of her gig hosting MTV's New Year's Eve bash live from Times Square, new mom Snooki tweeted about her "fierce leopard tattoo."

PHOTOS: Snooki's wild style

"I wanted to get this because to me it represents being a strong independent woman, and obviously I love leopards/leopard print! The crown represents being a queen and being fabulous, and the wings represent everyone who has passed in my family," Snooki -- who got inked when she shot the Jersey Shore reunion -- wrote on her Celebuzz blog. "Anytime I can incorporate my loved ones who have passed, I do it!"

This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Justin Bieber's New Tattoo:

January 2nd, 2013, 19:49
There's hope for us all - I see even Bieber now needs 2 belts to hold his trousers up.

:party

latintopxxx
March 6th, 2013, 04:18
bieber...barf....this borders on pedo......would rather go sand paper a crocodiles arse than look at still pics of bienrs lame tat...and wtf has this gor to do with rent boyland....

corky
March 6th, 2013, 12:29
I have to agree with latintopxxx ... What does this have to do with Gay Thailand?

As for tattoos - I don't like them.

Move this post to the correct forum please.

Neal
March 6th, 2013, 12:54
First of all this is not in Gay Thailand it is in Global Forum. Second of all, well I think I had better stop here.

March 6th, 2013, 13:54
Justin Beeber can sit on my face any time he likes.

Beachlover
March 6th, 2013, 19:50
bieber...barf....this borders on pedo......
The article says he's 18 now... But I remember finding it quite creepy, this other board, Gaytingtong, which I haven't visited for a while, having an obsession with him and various other teenage performers.

timmberty
March 7th, 2013, 00:13
bieber...barf....this borders on pedo......
The article says he's 18 now... But I remember finding it quite creepy, this other board, Gaytingtong, which I haven't visited for a while, having an obsession with him and various other teenage performers.
did it remind you of your first off ??