PDA

View Full Version : pattaya report

a447
December 31st, 2012, 13:24
I arrived in Pattaya Friday night and after checking in to the Ambiance, decided to go down to the verandah to get a bite to eat. The place was packed and, after 3 attempts, I finally managed to get a seat. I ordered my favourite Ambiance meal - the larb moo. I still reckon it's the best larb in town. I sat and watched all the activity in Boystown; I don't think I've ever seen it so busy in all these years.
After dinner I wandered over to Xboys Land but didn't find it all that inspiring. Mind you, it was still early. The boys didn't seem all that enthusiastic so after a 200 baht beer I headed off to Sunee to pick up my regular guy - the one I've offed every night over my past 2 visits to Pattaya. Despite the rumours of its imminent demise, Sunee was thumping -(throbbing, even!) with all the beer bar packed and customers drinking outside the bars on the street!. Again, I've never seen so many farang in Sunee before. I picked up my boy and we went straight back to the hotel and had a great time. "See you tomorrow night," I said as I waved him goodbye.
Last night I had arranged to go to dinner so I phoned him at 6:30 and said I'd be at the bar a bit later than usual. "Sorry, I go to Jomitien. I have customer," he said. "I not go back to bar."
What?? With another customer?? What is going on here? He knew I'd be offing him for the next 10 nights, and ge goes and hooks up with another customer! I was totally pissed off, but after due consideration, I guess he thought a bird in the hand is better than none and fair enough. I can kind of understand his position so it was a case of "O.k. See you tomorrow."
After dinner I went back to Boystown. It was now 11:30 so I decided to see the show at Xboys. Unfortunately, it was full - not even any standing room, so they told me to go to the show at Xboyland.
I still had a bit of time - the show there starts at 00:15 so I went to Toyboys. Again, eben though there was no show, the bar was full to overflowing. They managed to set up a table for me by the door. They had heaps of boys and there were a couple of handsome guys who I thought I could come back for later.
I headed over to Xboys land and managed to squeeze in on the end of a sofa right down the front. Unusually, the show actually started at the advertised time (has to be a first!), but it was really very uninspiring. Perhaps I've just seen too many shows. The boys kind of just went throught the motions. The big cock show was followed by a stupid dance routine, the old candle show and then came the fucking show. Even that was a total bore. After some rudimentary on-stage fucking, they just moved down into the audience and we all sat there while they made their rounds collecting their tips.
After the show the boys came back on stage - all 4 of them - and I made eye contact with one of the guys. "Hmm..he seems cute but not really my type. But if I get desperate I can come back for him later," I thought.
I went back to Toyboys but the guys I had my eye on had been snapped up. I'd left my run a little bit too late. The remaining boys did nothing for me and I was totally put off by 2 rather young-looking raging fems, dancing and prancing hysterically around the stage. Time to escape.
So off I went to Xboys where I caught the end of the show. I hadn't gone there for the show; I went looking for a guy to off. And who should I see on stage but half the guys from Xboys land, including the guy who had attracted me earlier. Eventually I called him over - by now it was 1:45 and I was running out of time. He went through the 3 basic questions. I asked him the same 3 questions in Thai, but I had a surprise for him - I had a fourth question. Beat ya! Unfortunately, he didn't understand a word I'd said! Things went downhill from there. There is nothing worse than sitting with someone you can't communicate with. He has no English whatsoever, but because I had uttered a few phrases in Thai, decided he would just speak Thai to me. "Oh, well, I don't have to have a conversation with him in bed; I can just have sex," I thought.
His name is Joy, but I can tell you now, there was very little joy for me. He lay there like a dead fish and didn't move. I gave up waiting for him to make a move, so I put his had on my cock but he couldn't even chuck wow me properly! I'd spent a fortune on drinks, bar-hopping trying to find someone, and this is who I ended up with!
I asked him to sa-moke me, which he reluctantly did but only with a condom. He couldn't get it up at all so i gave up on his cock and just let him work on me.
When I had finished, I asked him to chuck-wow for me (as I always do) but again, he couldn't get it up, despite him furuiously rubbing it for 10 minutes. I took pity on him and in the end I smiled at him, said "mai pen rai," and sent him on his way with a (false) smile.
"Pop gun mai'" he said. (translation: See you again)
I don't know the Thai for "No way, Jose!" I've decided to make that phrase number 5.

rifraf
December 31st, 2012, 13:45
a447, thank you for this great report. It is wonderful to hear that there are crowds of 'farangs' once again in both Boyz Town and Sunee Plaza. And sorry to hear that your trip started out on a not so good note. It can be a royal pain in the ass when you have bar hopped all night long and then finally 'off' your guy only to end up with a dud on your first night in town. And it sounds that contrary to his name, he certainly brought you no joy, indeed.

I hope your regular guy proves to be the best bet for you over the remainder of your time in Pattaya. Keep us updated on all the fun times yet to come.

CoffeeBreak
December 31st, 2012, 17:55
Very enjoyable report a447, and looking forward to the next instalment/episode. Not sure I would be so accomodating to both the one with a Jontium customer nor the Joy-less dead fish, but good luck with your adventures!

joe552
December 31st, 2012, 18:02
Great report - thanks for posting. As the saying goes, plenty more fish in the sea. Onward and upward

francois
December 31st, 2012, 21:08
Very funny a447; you made me laugh and made me recall some similar experiences with a dead xxxx.

Jellybean
January 1st, 2013, 11:18
Welcome back to Thailand a447!

Thanks for posting another informative report. Sorry to hear that your regular guy from Sunee Plaza went off with another customer. It must have been a huge disappointment. Hopefully you will be able to meet up with him again and spend some more quality time together.

I was also sorry to hear that the boy you picked up at X-Boys turned out to be such a dud. There have been times when IтАЩve been indecisive and moved from bar to bar only to realise I should have gone with the first boy I liked 2-3 hours earlier. As long as such things are a rare occurrence then no harm is done. But I do wonder why such boys put so little effort into a service they have chosen to work in. Surely it makes economic sense for the boy to please his customer as much as he can and thereby secure further custom. I also believe having the occasional non-performer makes you appreciate more a boy who has those special skills to make you feel youтАЩve had a truly wonderful experience. Naturally those are the ones youтАЩll want to see on a regular basis over and over again. And as Joe552 rightly says, thereтАЩs plenty more fish in the sea!

My rather poor suggestions for your phrase No.5 are:

тАЬ khun p├╗ut l├кn ch├вi-m├бi?тАЭ (You are joking arenтАЩt you?) or, if youтАЩre feeling bolder, тАЬkhun p├╗ut l├кn ch├вi-m├бi? gaan-s├а-d╔Щ╔Щng m├вi-dii loeiтАЭ (You are joking arenтАЩt you? After that poor performance!)

Or simply:

m├вi-mii taang p├╗an p┼Пm (No way, my friend!)

Sorry, itтАЩs the best and politest phrases I could come up with; perhaps others with a greater understanding of Thai can come up with something wittier. Hopefully though there will be no more duds and no need for phrase No.5!

Oh, and if itтАЩs any consolation, I too find that my pitifully short Thai vocabulary is sometimes understood, but more often it isnтАЩt. My teacher said that that those Thais who hear farang speak Thai most often are more likely to make sense out of what I say than those who have little contact with farang. For example, I find that Thai taxi drivers and hotel workers understand my poor pronunciation better than anyone else.

Looking forward to reading your next post.

JB

cdnmatt
January 1st, 2013, 11:35
тАЬkhun p├╗ut l├кn ch├вi-m├бi?тАЭ (You are joking arenтАЩt you?)

Shouldn't do this because it's rude, but I'm pretty sure it's actually, "khun laaw len chai mai?" (you're joking, right?). Then again, maybe that "laaw" instead of "puut" is Issan, but I just know that's how everyone up here says "joking" (laaw len).

Oh, and if itтАЩs any consolation, I too find that my pitifully short Thai vocabulary is sometimes understood, but more often it isnтАЩt.

This is my biggest problem too, and is something I'll definitely have to begin working on almost immediately after my move. I know lots of words, but nobody can understand me. The only people who understand me are those who know me well, know my vocabulary, and have learned to give leniency on tones / pronunciation. For everyone else, I have to stick with simple 2 - 4 word phrases, otherwise I just get the deer-in-the-headlights stare.

I would imagine within 12 months I'll be fairly fluent in Thai though, because I'm not really going to have a choice in the matter. There's no way I'm living in an expat area, and I won't have anyone around to talk to people for me, so I'll have to figure it out myself. Good times ahead! :-)

Rene
January 1st, 2013, 12:21
Good times ahead!

khun laaw len chai mai?

January 1st, 2013, 12:26
Pretty sure it's p├╗ut l├кn (=joke) for standard/Bangkok Thai, and laaw len chai mai/chai baw for Issan, but I'm no linguist. After 12 years in Vietnam, when I try to speak Vietnamese people think I'm uttering French or Russian words.

cdnmatt
January 1st, 2013, 12:59
Pretty sure it's p├╗ut l├кn (=joke) for standard/Bangkok Thai, and laaw len chai mai/chai baw for Issan, but I'm no linguist.

Yeah, I think you're right, and my bad. If you goto the Thai Language site at:
http://www.thai-language.com/dict/search

And put in "joking", there's a "puut len", but no "laaw len", so obviously I learned the Issan dialect. Sorry Jellybean, my bad! :-)

khun laaw len chai mai?

Nah, actually really looking forward to it. As long as I wind up in a fairly affluent area, I think it'll be a great experience and challenge.

January 1st, 2013, 13:29
This is my biggest problem too, and is something I'll definitely have to begin working on almost immediately after my move. I know lots of words, but nobody can understand me. The only people who understand me are those who know me well, know my vocabulary, and have learned to give leniency on tones / pronunciation. For everyone else, I have to stick with simple 2 - 4 word phrases, otherwise I just get the deer-in-the-headlights stare.

I would imagine within 12 months I'll be fairly fluent in Thai though, because I'm not really going to have a choice in the matter. There's no way I'm living in an expat area, and I won't have anyone around to talk to people for me, so I'll have to figure it out myself. Good times ahead! :-)What's the Thai for "loser"?

a447
January 1st, 2013, 13:40
Jellybean wrote:
But I do wonder why such boys put so little effort into a service they have chosen to work in. Surely it makes economic sense for the boy to please his customer as much as he can and thereby secure further custom.

Yes, Jelly, it's something that has always had me mystified. But it appears that economic sense and a Thai bar boy do not always go hand in hand. And I'm always surprised when I offer to "advertise" him on this forum (if he is worth it, of course!) by giving out his name, number and bar but they always ask me not to. I explain the obvious economic benefits but it all seems to go straight over their heads. Anyway, what can I do, other than to respect their wishes. (non-performers I will out at the drop of a hat.)
BTW I am going to be totally selfish with my regular guy, Em, as he is just so good I want to keep him all to myself!

cdnmatt wrote:
I just get the deer-in-the-headlights stare.

Don't we all! But I think I know what's happening here. Although I speak Japanese as well as they do, after 30 odd years I still got that stare from people every now and then. The reason is because the Japanese are extremely focussed and when they see a foreigner's face, they are automattically expecting to hear English, not Japanese. It's like if you go into a Japanese style restaurant and ask for "gohan" they will bring you rice. If you go into a western style restaurant and ask for "gohan" you often get that look. It's because in a western restaurant, they use the word "raisu" not "gohan" and their ears are attuned to that. So maybe that is what is happening in Thailand, too. But Thai has the added complication of the tones, and even though the boys tell me that it is perfectly understandable if we get the tones wrong, I think it is only because they are used to farang Thai and can guess what we are trying to say. Away from the bars it's a different matter.

When you are living in the country it is so easy to pick up the language, especially if you don't mix with the farang expats. I was thrown head first into a Japanese high school and it was a case of sink or swim. Noone spoke hardly a word of English - not even the "English" teacher! His spoken English was appalling - I can imagine him going into a supermarket overseas and asking for "chicken tits" instead of "chicken breast."
I learnt the language without even trying. It just somehow happened. So I actually believe, Matt, that you indeed will have "good times ahead" when it comes to the language.

Last night I rushed off to the bar at 8:30, determined not to miss out on Em. As soon as I sat down, the waiter came over and told me he had already been taken! Noooooo! This news has just fucked up my entire New year plans. Does this mean that i now have to go bar-hopping again?? After the last experience, I figured it would be better for me to just go and sit on the verandah at the Ambiance and drown my sorrows. I could get shit-faced, fall into bed and it would all be over; I wouldn't have even missed the event.

Just then I happened to spy a really cute guy standing on stage rubbing what appeared to be a huge hard-on. Suddenly, my spirits rose (as did a part of my anatomy) and I immediately called him over. I probably made a spectacle of myself as he came to sit down, as I distinctly recall actually pouncing on him and literally dragging him into the seat, determined not to let him go! He gave me that gorgeous Thai boy smile as he put my hand on his cock. And yes, it was a real Isaan cock! Just as I was about to ask him if he would like to go with me, in walks Em!

WTF?? The waiter told me he had already been taken. As it turns out, he actually had been "offed" but only to go to a bar with a farang for a few drinks. The farang then wandered off and Em was free to go back to the bar. Why didn't he off him? If only he knew what he was missing out on!! The sexual experience of the century, that's all! The best tongue in Thailand! But, his loss is my gain. (And it turns out that although he was offed the previous night before the bar had opened, he returned to the bar later in the evening and was wondering where I was! So he was available afterall!)

Anyway, thank God I hadn't told the other guy I was offing him. Otherwise I'd have been in a very uncomfortable position and would have felt obliged to take him. I gave him a generous tip (afterall, it was New Year - and he did put my hand on his cock) and he seemed very pleased with that.

Em and I went down to the beach area in front of Central Fevistal for the celebrations. It was only 10:30 and the place, as expected, was thumping.
Now I've got to tell you, if you haven't experienced New Year in Pattaya before, you MUST come here next year. Sell the shares, mortgage the house, do whatever you have to so that you can join in the fun. I've experienced N Y in cities all over the place, but Pattaya beats them all. Not for the fireworks display (Dresden in Germany is memorable in that respect), but for the sheer FUN factor. They sell paper lanterns on the beach which have compressed tissues soaked in oil that you set alight. You then watch as they rise up and disappear into the distance. Well, the sky was filled with thousands and thousands of these beautiful lanterns and there were fireworks being set off all the time along the entire bay.

We stood and watched the sky light up as the clock struck midnight and there was an impressive display from around the Pattaya sign on the hill. Fireworks kept going all night, as did the parties. Music everywhere. And the best thing about it all was that I didn't see any drunks or fighting (go to Paris if you want to see that!). The crowd behaviour was awesome - just loads of people out for a great time together. Love and peace all around. "Happee, happee."

We eventaully called it a night and walked back to the hotel. As soon as we got into the room, Em said he'd go and take a shower. He was ready to get down to business. Normally we sit and talk and watch T.V. beforehand. His English is very good and when we get stuck, I've got my Eng-Thai and Jap-Thai dictionary apps on my phone to help us out. But I just figured that he wanted to have sex and then go off to celebrate with his friends. Fair enough. That's what I'd probably do.
Anyway, after an especially torrid round in bed we went and showered.

"Are you going now? Going to meet your friends? I'll give you some more money so you can enjoy yourself. You can buy some drinks."
"No, I stay here."
"Oh, I thought that is why we had sex as soon as we got back to the room. I thought you wanted to go out."
"No. I just horny, that's all!"

New Year in Pattaya with a nice guy, followed by incredible sex!
Surely, it can't get any better than this.

Happy New Year!

Jellybean
January 1st, 2013, 13:57
Yeah, I think you're right, and my bad. If you goto the Thai Language site at:
http://www.thai-language.com/dict/search

And put in "joking", there's a "puut len", but no "laaw len", so obviously I learned the Issan dialect. Sorry Jellybean, my bad! :-)

Hey no need to apologise cdnmatt! I dare say there are several ways of saying the same thing in Thai as there is in English. I was taught p├╗ut l├кn means joking by my Thai teacher here in Bangkok. But my Thai dictionary also says the following:

Joke, n l├бw l├кn (tease) p├╗ut dt├б-lok (speak in fun)
Joke, n dt├б-lok

If we want definitive, I guess weтАЩll just have to wait for Christianpfc to comment!

May I also wish you the best of luck learning to p├╗ut paa-s─Гa thai (speak the Thai language). You have several distinct advantages over me:

1. You live in Thailand permanently. I am here only 4-6 months of the year and, despite the best of intentions, I never seem to find the time to keep up with my studies when I am back in the UK. So when I return I spend 2-3 months playing catch-up. ItтАЩs akin to a game of snakes and ladders with too many snakes!

2. You are considerably younger than me and, unlike me; you are not slipping into the twilight zone as my I become increasingly forgetful (kii-luum in Thai) the principal reason for my forced early retirement! Although, surprisingly, attempting to learn a foreign language is, I believe, helping me with my problematic memory, but not as much as I would like! : )

January 1st, 2013, 15:19
Like A447 I can highly recommend NYE here in Pattaya, the place was bouncing from early in until daybreak this morning !

I prebooked my off and had taken the same stunning wee guy who I'd been with the night before and had a great time, we too ended up on the beach lighting those laterns and like a lot of other people we nearly set fire to both trees, life guard towers and people ! But eventually ( after two failed attempts ) I got it up :-)) - being Pattaya I just used some lantern Viagra of course to help with that :-)

Earlier we'd gone drinking in BT sitting in the packed street enjoying the buzz, boy wonder for some reason unbeknown to me insisted he wanted to see the show in copa "as he loves ladyboys apparently" so much to my annoyance that's where we experienced big bens chimes, complete with a balloon drop and lots of poppers ( not THAT sort !:-) going off.

We then went into the street to what must be a health and safety officers worst nightmare, drunk Thai people and fireworks !! OMG I'm amazed there was no one killed ! They walk into a jam packed street and light the blue touch paper on something like the IRA would have used to blow up police stations back in Ireland and as this thing goes off and nearly blasts about ten people around it everyone laughs, dusts themselves down and prepares to light another one !! Lol

We then walked up Walking street which was actually quite good humoured considering the massive crowds and then about 2am in the midst of all the madness BANG !! a total power cut to EVERYTHING ! there wasn't a bar, shop, street light NOTHING - total bitch black and silence except for the massing throng of about 10,000 people all herded into walking street - if this had of been the UK there would have been mass panic and people trampled trying to get out for sure - here , someone in a bar started beating a drum kit and the crowd started dancing in time to the beat ha ha - and to give this "third world country" credit, they had a team of engineers out in a special hoist truck and the power restored in about 20 mins or so which is way better than they would have been able to do on New Year's Eve back home for sure!

So, we then went from there to NAB which was packed to the rafters and I got in trouble :-( as during a short 10 metre trip to the toilet I apparently "forgot" about boy wonder and got waylaid in a mutual touching up and crouching feeling party between myself and what seemed like about 6 other ( totally separate guys) - which would have been fine but all was done within total line of sight of boy wonder apparently who had to come and "remind" me I was there with him REMEMBER ! lol - damn it ! :-)

I'll not bore you with the rest of the night but we ended up going for a drive up the mountain for a romantic "walk" ( which was about 30 seconds and we both said bugger this lol) and ended up at some street eatery eating fried pork at 9am before crashing back home to bed and are both now sitting here in towels at 4pm and little does boy wonder know but he's getting his marching orders shortly so I can have one last night of fun with two guys I just have to see / do before I leave for BKK tomorrow :-)

So yes to back up A447s view NYE in Pattaya was certainly fun :-)

Brad the Impala
January 1st, 2013, 15:40
Great reports guys, good fun reading, thanks

a447
January 1st, 2013, 16:35
Getting touched up by 6 guys at Nab? Sexual shenanigans with boy wonder? Meeting TWO guys tonight?
Shit Nirish, you are a total slut!
You're a legend in your own grime!
Enjoy.

joe552
January 1st, 2013, 16:46
Keep it up, guys (the reports as well!). You make it sound as if Pattaya at New Year's is a must. Hopefully someday I'll make it. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

zinzone
January 1st, 2013, 16:55
The OP says in one of his reports: 'As it turns out, he actually had been "offed" but only to go to a bar with a farang for a few drinks.' If you believe that , then you will believe anything. What the OP should know is more likely than not he was offed to do a short time. Ater all it is the Peak season.

January 1st, 2013, 17:07
Perhaps zinzone something's are better left unsaid and we'll a work on the assumption that we all know the lines anyway lol - such as " boy, oh he just go eat, go before you came, he be back one hour" - I actually used to believe that nonsense when I first arrived and now I find myself using every trick in their book against them in return :-)

For instance boy wonder was just told there he was going back to work tonight and when he complained why I explained I needed more sex and hey presto sex all of a sudden was available :-) and of course now I've just told him that " no I think it best you go back work anyway as I tired now"

Ha ha to which he cracked up at and said "No ! I see you on grindr earlier you arrange to meet other boy, I KNOW" to which my faultless reply was of course "ah but he just friend. I know him long time and we just talking to maybe go eat together later but not meet for sex as we just friend" and his look of " oh you bastard that's EXACTLY what I would have said" shone right through and I think I actually got a gruding respect for my capability to bullshit a bullshitter as we both gave each other knowing smiles - with my finishing of course with "maybe I see you later" which of course means if I fancy more fun with you or new boy doesn't show I'll give you a call :-)

January 1st, 2013, 17:12
you are a total slut

?? But doesn't "everyone" get up to the same hi jinks when in Pattaya ? Seriously ? I always assumed they did !

We of not I can tell you the boys couldn't care less and I tell them I a BIG butterfly and if anything it seems to make life easier between the I am as I not have to lie about being said slut and they know they don't need to waste their time with the bullshit lines they use of first timers so we just get stuck in and have a damn good laugh / fuck together. :-)

joe552
January 1st, 2013, 17:22
?? But doesn't "everyone" get up to the same hi jinks when in Pattaya ? Seriously ? I always assumed they did !

Indeed, but some of us are mere amateurs by comparison :notworthy:

a447
January 1st, 2013, 17:44
Zinzone, I've been around enough Thai money boys in my time to be fully aware that they lie. I've stated that many times in my posts over the years. I also have heard the line "He just go out to eat. Be back soon" adfinitum.
His job is to have sex with customers, so being aware of that fact, how could it possible matter to me if he was lying or not? Don't know, don't care, as long as he performs - which he did. Admirably so.

Joe wrote:
Indeed, but some of us are mere amateurs by comparison

Haha....that was my point! I feel humbled in his presence, as I fear I have been "out-slutted" and am jealous big time.

Nirishguy, your stamina astounds me! What is it they eat in Ireland? Surely not just potatoes!

BTW I can not get onto the forum using the computers at the Ambiance, although i can get on using their wifi on my mobile. Anyone know why?

cdnmatt
January 1st, 2013, 17:57
BTW I can not get onto the forum using the computers at the Ambiance, although i can get on using their wifi on my mobile. Anyone know why?

True Internet hates gay people!

Seriously though, it's only True. Get on a 3BB connection, and you'll be fine.

zinzone
January 1st, 2013, 18:13
OP: I am reminded of that famous line from Hamlet:
"methinks the lady doth protest too much"
But anyway I simply said you should know about it, I never said it bothered you, its you saying strenuously it did not.
Be happy and enjoy!

NIrish Guy: You are right . Some things are better left unsaid.......

Neal
January 1st, 2013, 18:29
I would not say that some of these are impossibilities because I have not only taken boys off for dinner in the past or to accompany me somewhere without sex and know other customers who have. :dontknow:

a447
January 1st, 2013, 19:37
Yes, Neal, that's right. On my visit to the same bar in October there was a farang sitting with 5 boys. I joked to the waiter that he must have lots of energy to service that many boys. The waiter laughed and said that he just goes drinking with them - no sex involved. So I guess anything is possible. Personally I could not imagine offing a guy and not having sex with him. But then, I suppose it's different if you live here.
Some boys have also told me they go with farang and sleep with them but no sex is involved. They just want to talk. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.
As Zinzone says, enjoy. That's what it's all about.

cdnmatt
January 1st, 2013, 20:11
What's the Thai for "loser"?

Ok, what's the Thai word for "sugar" or "ginger root"? Do you know? If so, can you pronounce them correctly, so a Thai who has never spoken to a farang before understands you?

I know I can't. As long as I keep it small, people will understand most of what I say, but there's still various words that are out of my reach for whatever reason. The word "ginger root" is a good example. I know it's "kring", but it's said in this weird high-pitched tone, and obviously I can't reproduce it. I can stand there at the market, and say "kring" in every possible tone my mind can imagine, but still can't get it right. Then I see it, point, and say, "an-nan!" (that one!), and they say, "ohh, kring!". All I can think is, "well fuck, that's what I was saying the whole time!". :-)

christianpfc
January 1st, 2013, 21:53
If we want definitive, I guess weтАЩll just have to wait for Christianpfc to comment!
Not much to add, I am myself stuck at lower intermediate level, due to lack of practice (most of my Thai friends speak better English than I speak Thai, so we mainly converse in English).

Only correction I have is р╕Хр╕ер╕Б dt├а-l├▓k [to be] funny ; comical ; amusing (low tone on both syllables).

My Thai reading and writing is much better my speaking and listening, therefore I always carry paper and a pen with my so I can write something down or have someone write something down.

Thanks to everyone for reporting.

January 1st, 2013, 22:05
Ok, what's the Thai word for "sugar" or "ginger root"? Do you know? If so, can you pronounce them correctly, so a Thai who has never spoken to a farang before understands you?Why would I bother?

anonone
January 2nd, 2013, 08:29
Awesome reports from both a447 and NIrish. Good to know somebody is keeping the boys busy.

Not much to report from Isan. Ears finally back to normal after spending New Year's Eve at Isan club. Damn they have some powerful audio up here. :sign5: twice as loud as Dave Man ever gets. Wicked. Good time with BF and his buddies. Though I could not get 6 of them into action in the bathroom....nice job NIrish.

Anyway, back to Pattaya tomorrow so hopefully I can get into some mischief....can't let you guys gave all the fun.

January 2nd, 2013, 10:35
Ha ha I feel I should clarify before my reputation gets tarnished lol - I was not IN the toilet with 6 guys, I was on my WAY to the toilet and was accosted ( and may have returned the accosting perhaps) by half a dozen ( different) guys whilst on my way to the toilets - and this was purely as the club was rammed and there was sex in air and everyone it seemed was horny and I just happened to be the first farang passing along the "line" - unfortunately my mistake was to get dragged into the fun and so I stopped and returned the favour ( several times) and ended up in various states of embrace / grope ( all in the best possible taste of course) and THAT'S when it dawned on me that my boy wonder of the evening was of course standing a mere 10 feet away with a look HELLO and WHAT are you doing exactly, you do KNOW that I can see you RIGHT !! Lol

Oh well I'm sure he'll survive :-)

January 2nd, 2013, 11:58
Sitting at my tear-stained keyboard a thousand kms from Bangkok/Pattaya, I feel itтАЩs not quite right for two guys to be having so much fun in LOSтАж.or at least we senior readers and/or those living far from LOS should be given the option of skipping the threads, or opening them and wallowing in self pity. Certain threads could be labeled тАЬWarning: This thread contains graphic descriptions of the sexual exploits of NIrish and/or a447. Reader discretion is advisedтАЭ. :old:

Just kidding, of course. I love to read every word they post.

Oliver
January 2nd, 2013, 15:26
On the other hand I console myself with the fact that, in three weeks, I shall be getting off the plane in BKK while they are boarding theirs on the way home!

January 2nd, 2013, 17:34
Yes, but the rest of us who go to LOS don't usually submit posts that are as entertaining and detailed as those of NIrish and a447 so when they return home they won't be nearly as envious as we are when we read of their LOS adventures. Of course when we get to LOS, we could combine all of our activities into one post, with blow by blow descriptions, and claim that we offed 10 boys from 3 bars in one night. Then they might envy us.

a447
January 2nd, 2013, 20:00
Bobsaigon wrote:
and claim that we offed 10 boys from 3 bars in one night.

Not likely Bob. That sounds like a death wish to me!
I discovered something new about Em. IтАЩve been offing him every night over the past 3 visits to Pattaya. (Except Sunday night when I phoned him, only to be told he had been offed and was going to Jomtien with a farang. Bastard! Not Em, the farang.) In all those visits to the bar he has never had alcohol near his mouth тАУ only Diet Coke.

On NYE he came back from drinking with the farang and although he wasnтАЩt drunk, he was definitely tipsy. And a bit giggly. Mmm... I wonder if he can get it up. Not to worry. That night, we had the best sex ever! I wonder if itтАЩs the alcohol.

Then last night he ordered a beer in the bar! We left soon after and went over to Xboys for the show. Em ordered a beer.
The Big Cock Show should be renamed the тАЬBit More than Average Cock showтАЭ as there was only 1 guy who had something to brag about. HeтАЩs quite young, tall and handsome. He stood in front of me and allowed me to admire it. It was long and thick, with the head just poking out of the foreskin. It was a beautiful sight to see! The rest of the show wasтАж.well, predictable and I donтАЩt think IтАЩll go back again. Mind you, the BBoys, who were getting a bit stale, had some new acts to perform and were well worth seeing. I found my self squeezed in next to a young boorish Russian girl, who groped the guys whenever they walked by.

On the way back we passed Vassa and the owner rushed over when he saw Em. Apparently they were old friends. So I asked Em if he wanted to go inside (always happy to help the friend of a friend). I got the usual тАЬup2UтАЭ response. Against my better judgement, we went inside. It was horrible. 6 prancing, pouting very young nellies wiggling their bare butts at me and blowing kisses from the impossibly small stage. To my surprise, Em ordered another beer!

By now he was getting to the tipsy stage. We headed back to the room and he pounced on me! Normally we sit and chat and grope each other on the sofa, but he wanted sex, and he wanted it now.
As with the first fuck of the New Year, the sex was awesome and he was as hard as a rock. IтАЩve now decided that it is definitely a result of getting tipsy. Tonight IтАЩll make sure he drinks with me.

After the deed we sat naked on the sofa.
тАЬWe do again?тАЭ
тАЬSure, when?тАЭ
тАЬNow. We do now.тАЭ
тАЬButтАж.butтАжтАЭ
He was rubbing both our cocks, but I was totally spent. With a few drinks under his belt he likes it hard, fast and furious. ThereтАЩs a limit to my stamina.
тАЬNo problem,тАЭ he said and he promptly fell asleep on my shoulder, my hand cupping his big, soft balls.

a447
January 3rd, 2013, 13:32
I got the dreaded stomach bug yesterday so spent the entire day in bed, sleeping or watching a Brazilian porn DVD. Now I'm sure many (most?) posters here are familiar with Brazilian porn, but if you haven't seen one of their movies, you'll be in for the shock of your life. They must surely be the most over-endowered guys on the planet, bar none.
I was sitting in a restaurant the other night with 2 board members and was telling them about the Brazilian guy I met in a sex club in Copenhagen. I sat down in a cubicle and within seconds this MASSIVE cock came poking through the glory hole. We are talking maybe 13 or 14 inches. What the fuck can you do with something like that??
After playing with it for a minute or so, suddenly he withdraws it and there is a knock on the door. It was him! (At this point Nirishguy said "Now of he had come into the cubicle with you and his cock was still poking through the glory hole, that's what I'd call big." ) :sign5: He was drop dead gorgeous. He told me he could fuck me but I explained I was top only. Anyhow, if he stuck that up my butt I'd probably choke! I said that I'd love to chuck wow him. He explained that he was a money boy and he couldn't cum for me but if I paid him I could chuck wow or give him a blow job. Well the latter was out of the question - there was no way I could get my lips around that monster. So I had to bid him a fond farewell.
He's the only Brazilian I have ever met in the flesh, so to speak, but a trip to Rio is definitely on my bucket list. Watching the dvd brought back so many fond memories of that boy.
Although I was quite happy to stay in bed, my cock had other ideas. So at 8:30 I decided to stagger over to the bar to see if I could get enthused and, if not, to tell Em that I wasn't feeling well and couldn't off him and for him to find another customer. And the bar was quite busy so he would not have had trouble finding someone. To his credit, he sat with me and didn't even bother trying to find another off.
Needless to say, I ended up offing him! My cock won the day. It was a last-minute decision. I somehow perked up after speaking to him.
Back in the room we showered and, as usual, sat naked on the sofa chatting. I don't know Em's educational background, but he is no poor Isaan farmer's boy, that's for sure. He has fantastic general knowledge and can discuss news items we see on T.V. Now for a Sunee Plaza gogo boy, surely that has to be a first!
Later, we decided to get down to business. I'm so glad he hadn't had any alcohol, as there was no way I could give it to him they way he likes it when he's had a few. In fact, although I had an awesome time in bed with him - when we get up to have a shower I'm literally weak at the knees - it was not my best performance and I apologised.
"Mai pen rai," he said with a smile.

a447
January 3rd, 2013, 17:30
Hey, are you in Bkk now? If so I hope you can take time out of your "busy schedule" to give us the latest news of your getting to know the locals. And news about the bars would be appreciated, too. So can we expect a Bkk report??

Neal
January 3rd, 2013, 21:37
A portion of this thread has been temporarily removed and is currently under review. The posts will either be restored or a decision and reason will be posted shortly. With thanks. Neal

Neal
January 3rd, 2013, 22:23
At the equest of the poster, the post has been voluntarily removed and therefore the post as well as any comments made xclusively in reply to that post haave been permanently removed. Neal

Impulse
January 4th, 2013, 02:19
it was not my best performance and I apologised.
"Mai pen rai," he said with a smile. What the hell are you apologizing for?! You're the one paying. Unless he's giving you freebies now. Well I'm certainly jealous of all the fun you're having. How much longer is your trip?

Oh, btw, You are doing a good job of staying with one guy like you said you were going to try to do on your visits.

a447
January 4th, 2013, 15:06
Yeah, I know. But thatтАЩs just me; I canтАЩt help it. The point is, Em just loves being fucked and he always rewards me with the most awesome orgasm. The look on his face as he cums is priceless. The other night I couldnтАЩt fuck him properly and had to resort to a chuck wow. He still had a happy ending, but not as happy as it should have been. We both missed his normal explosive cum shot. :(
Also, of all the guys I have had sex with over the years, IтАЩve only ever тАЬconnectedтАЭ with 2 or 3. тАЬConnectedтАЭ in the sense that we kind of know each other is a way I canтАЩt explain. ThereтАЩs definitely something there. He once said to me that he felt like he was talking to an Asian man when he spoke to me. It must be the Thai equivalent of what Japanese people call тАЬharageiтАЭ which means a kind of unspoken understanding between people. ItтАЩs a word which has no English equivalent.
When I go to the bar early I tell him to go and work the crowd and pick up some tips while I sit and enjoy the atmosphere in the bar. But heтАЩs quite happy just to sit with me until IтАЩm ready to go back to the hotel. Once when I walked in the bar I saw him sitting with a Korean guy. Em then came over and sat down with me. I insisted he go back because he was sure to get a tip. He later came back and said the customer wanted to chuck wow him in the toilet тАУ would that be ok. He could see immediately that I wasnтАЩt happy with the idea and he straight away said тАЬNo problem. I tell him no.тАЭ Also, he only ever has one drink, although he knows he can have as many as he wants.
He is the first guy IтАЩve ever met who puts his hand in his pocket and offers to pay for things! On NYE he was the one who bought all the lanterns and refused to take money for the beer he had bought for me. And itтАЩs not like I pay him huge amounts for his services тАУ he gets the going rate plus a couple of hundred more. And for that he sits and chats with me beforehand, provides me with the best sex IтАЩve ever experienced in my life, and then sits back down again on the sofa afterwards and chats until I can no longer stay awake. And heтАЩs always up for round two. Unfortunately, IтАЩm usually totally spent. And he knows he will still get the same amount, no matter how many times we have sex, so it is not as though he is after more money. Last year he told me he could spend the night with me if I wanted. I told him I wasnтАЩt keen on sleeping with him тАУ I only do short time now, as I find it impossible to get any sleep when IтАЩm cuddling up to a hot guy тАУ he said тАЬMoney same. No problem.тАЭ I managed to resist the temptation.
Why, oh why has it taken me so many years and so many boys and so much money to find a guy like him? These are the guys, surely, that members of this forum get into long term relationships with. They eventually find "the one." I can fully understand how it happens. Although Em is a money boy, it doesnтАЩt mean he has to be the often-encountered cold, calculating, money grasping, you-cum-IтАУgo-letтАЩs-just-get-it-over type of bar boy. That he certainly isnтАЩt. In fact, heтАЩs the total opposite. A sweet, intelligent guy who, by the way, LOVES being fucked.
So all of the above may explain why I sort of apologized.
I leave for Siem Reap on Monday and then return to Bangkok on Friday for a week or two. Might even just come back to Pattaya. IтАЩm spending more time in LOS this trip as my usual Songkran trip in April has to be cancelled. IтАЩm off to France on a work related trip so I have to make the best of it this trip.
IтАЩm doing my best. :sign5:

BTW as I sit here typing this I suddenly hear "Hello! How are you?" I look around and it's Bay! Some of you may remember him as the power bottom from the old Solid in Bangkok. What a small world. He tells me he now works at 7/11 in Bangkok. He's just disappeared upstairs. Old habits die hard.

a447
January 5th, 2013, 14:47
Just a quickie. Before heading off to Sunee last night I dropped by Happy Place. What can I say? Not quite the same as when Neal ran it. You can now smoke inside. Still, they had quite a variety of boys, from fem to masculine. One of the big cock guys is still there - he's now number 2. As usual he was either preening himself in the mirror or playing with his more than ample assets. I always thought it was to attract the customers' attention, but I think he just likes playing with it - always squeezing it, adjusting it, moving it to the right or left of his one-size-too-small white jocks. I saw him last year in the show and he has an appendage to be rightly proud of. And a beautiful, toned body. And rather attractive to boot. He's definitely worth checking out, although he's a top only.There was one other customer, but he didn't stay long. Coke 99 baht.
Then off to the Super Showbar. 8 very uninspiring guys, mostly fem, shuffling on stage. A number of customers poked their heads through the door to have a look, but didn't bother coming in. I wish I hadn't. Although I thought of you, NIrish guy. There was one fairly cute, small boy who you might find attractive, given the way you were drooling into your lobster at the restaurant whenever that impossibly cute waiter came anywhere near the table. Not as cute, though, but certainly offable if that's your type. Coke 180 baht.
Then back to the hotel to meet Em for the night. With all the money he has been earning lately, he went out and bought himsdelf a smartphone; not an expensive iPhone but what looks to be a Chinese rip-off of a Nokia or something. Still, it works fine and after our romp in the sack we sat on the sofa and spent a lot of time looking at his ....er....interesting photos and videos. He taught me how to use bluetooth - never used it before (like most things on my phone ..lol) but it is incredible technology. He sent me the photos he'd taken of me on the beach on NYE via bluetooth. I still can't believe you can do that! He then introduced me to Camfrog. Now that's definitely something worth looking into.

Impulse
January 6th, 2013, 04:40
Then off to the Super Showbar. 8 very uninspiring guys, mostly fem, shuffling on stage

I'll have to give that bar a try as I like fem bois. Are there any other bars in Boystown that have mostly fem bois? I might gine Happy Place a pass this visit as I've ignored the rest of Boystown when going there.

A couple post back we were talking about apologising to the guy if sex is not so great because of us. I think it's a good thing when that happen's as it means the boi is into it and that's what we want. Many don't care how satisfied we are and might say an indifferent " You no come?" or something similar. Is Em the guy that needed an air ticket your last trip that you provided for him? I think it must be as you certainly spoke highly of him. Ok, keep up the interesting updates and don't let the heat slow you down.

anonone
January 6th, 2013, 06:47
I am not finding a lot of time to get on the Internet, but a couple interesting tidbits....

Wild West Boys was a bit of a surprise last night. During the show, B Boys had a couple of different acts interspersed among the (somewhat better) ladyboy and "erotic" skits. I posted recently that I am not a huge fan of B Boys and thought the act was getting old. I became much more interested when one of the dancers removed all their clothes and went through their dance naked. It was quite a sight seeing all that twirling and bouncing.... Then, a couple minutes later, a different dancer did the same thing. Naked break dancing...awesome.

Shows at 10:30 and midnight. I have no idea if this is a regular occurrence, so no guarantees if you decide to check it out.

Overall, very surprised at how busy most of the bars seem. Sunee especially. Looks like a good high season.

Might hit the beach later, so maybe more time to update then.

Impulse
January 6th, 2013, 08:38
Overall, very surprised at how busy most of the bars seem. Sunee especially. Looks like a good high season. Great to hear! I have a good feeling about high season and can't wait to get there. Have fun.

Krazy4thai
January 6th, 2013, 15:11
I understand the anoyance that is experienced with a non-performer, especially when he's a real hot number you've spent time with only to be led you up the garden path. My practise is to make completely sure they understand non performance = no money, well a couple of hundred baht for the time spent discovering I wasn't gonna get what I wanted (or what was agreed to.) As someome else pointed out, why do they offer it up if they're really unable to provide the services on offer in the bar. I think they do it cos they can. Many farang would accept the situation and get whatever satisfaction they can glean from the situation and pay the boy in full anway. Often those who are first timers or very infrequent visitors.
With regard to the prearrangments, paying the next night's off fee , if you know for sure you want spend continuous ongoing encounters and want to "ensure" he'll be there and available to you, pay a few days off in advance. . Sure he may slip off for an arvo quickie elsewhere, but they are there to make money after all. If he doesn't hold up his end of the bargain, you can usually approach owner/manager and get a refund of the prepaid off fee. the grief the boy gets following this is usually very unpleasant for him and will probably result in your finding him having to freelance elsewhere after being unceremoniously ousted from his regular haunt. Luckily "face" (from the boy's point of view) will lessen the chances of the :off" scenario resulting in problems or diminished enjoyment of your holiday. I was told about the above by a long time ex-pat when i was experiencing similar disappointments to a447. Why should we pay for a dud-fuck when there are plenty of more satisfying experiences to be had by genunely enthusuastic performers.
As a preferrred bottom in Thailand, limp meat is no good to me at all. They may rise to the ocassion sitting in the bar , I think some of them get hard at the thought of the money they are probably going to get their hands on, however when real performance is required their whole body is limp and they may audibly respond to your ministrations with obviously faked moans & groans. The amount I will give to a non performer as I turf him out will be commensurate to any satisfaction received by my simply having have him there to grope and Molest for a while. Somewhere between 300 - 500 instead of a previously discussed 1500 - 2000 expected for a long time stay, which has become not even been a true short time. Im not cheap or mean , it's just that an agreement not lived up to quite frankly pisses me off no end. Making your expectations clearly understood before you leave the bar is quite easy. "you smoke me? " "you fuck me" "kiss'? even the non english speakers understand these terms if accompanied by primitive sign language.
I dont like to shit-can any particular establishment, but even at one of my favs, (Krazy Dragon) there are a few "str8" non-performers and my practise of the two above scenerarios has not harmed my rep or enjoyment at the Dragon. They're not going to tell the others they were asked to leave because they couldn't perform... saving face and as I said, I'm not mean or cruel so I'm not going to either. I will also not tolerate the phone being held behind my head with str8 porn being viewed. The one time I allowed it, it realy didn't helped solve the problem. I have only needed to get my off fee refunded once luckily and that was for no performance rather than non performance. he nicked off to get get food, met up with friends and went drinking with them. That was during my 1st visit to thailand following a large gap in visits. On my return a few months later I was more comfortable and aware of the tricks of the trade some ( not all) boys will try on the unsuspecting farang. I am known to be a resonably generous & fun person in the bars I haunt and undoubtedly in a large portion of Sunee. This enhances the enjoyment of my time in Pattaya and I will be returning sooner than I thought I would.
One last thought, I find it odd that even a chuck-wow was not received by a447. Many boys will try and get that out of the way first,possibly to avoid performing more unpleasant or non-performance issues later. Even more str8ish guys can tug on a cock for a while. All of this posting is related to my own experiences & observations. Judging from emails received, upon my return I and my baht, will be a welcome return even with conditions attached.
cheers gents

Oliver
January 6th, 2013, 15:54
Another approach is to say "Caveat emptor"....and move on to someone else. Less stress.

This is my preference, in view of the fact that the commercial transaction is more akin to going to the theatre or a football match than buying a TV set; I sat through an appalling performance by Chelsea FC on Wednesday and didn't expect my money back.

christianpfc
January 6th, 2013, 20:54
One last thought, I find it odd that even a chuck-wow was not received by a447.

It happens occasionally that a boy does not touch my genitals unless I ask him to do so. The last case I remember was a straight boy, which makes sense, as I would not touch a pussy unless paid for and explicitly told to do so.

Others quickly start to chuck-wow me, so I have to slow them down. There is a conflict of interest: he wants it to be over as fast as possible, I want it to last as long as possible. I pay, so I rule.

anonone
January 8th, 2013, 14:46
Funny how this thread became so quiet after NIrish and a447 left town. I guess the rest of us just can't replicate the type of exploits that have set the standard by them. :notworthy:

My trip is winding down without posting a lot. Anyone else notice that the more expensive the hotel, the worse the Internet service is?

Anyway, had a fun time partying last night with the boys from Krazy pub, including a couple of bottles at Dave Man Club. We were about the last ones to leave about 5 am. And I kept waiting for the 6 Thai boys to appear, wanting to molest me as I made my way to the toilet. It did not happen. Either the BF put the word out that I am off limits, or I am not the sexual magnet that NIrish guy is.....hmmm...I know which one I choose to believe.

Still plenty of sexual energy in the air. Lots of groping and kissing and glass clinking with neighboring tables. Amazing how attractive everyone looks at 4 am and 2 bottles into the evening. :evil4:

As has become tradition, we all go back to some hole-in-the-wall restaurant that serves small plates of questionable content for very little money. Sort of like an Isan version of tapas. I think the bill for the 11 of us was less than 500 baht, and there was food left over. I probably do not want to know what exactly I am eating, but really spicy and really delicious.

This type of thing is one of my favorite parts of making friends with Thai boys. I doubt more than 1% of Falang get to experience this type of thing. Sanook mak mak.

Now gearing up for the last night blow-out. Non stop fun until the 3 AM taxi arrives to drag me back to real life doldrums.
So, good bye for now. For those still in Pattaya, check in every once I awhile with word of what is happening. For those of us stuck at home, it is like water in the desert.

PS: after meeting up with a447 one night, I am privy to the true identity of Em. Very nice indeed. And I hope the singular naked B Boy dancer was worth the wait and late night. :tongue3:

a447
January 8th, 2013, 21:52
PS: after meeting up with a447 one night, I am privy to the true identity of Em.

Let me warn you, anonone, I know where you live! I'll hunt you down. lol

And yes, the one B boy was definitely worth it. Mind you, I was a bit worried - I thought I'd never get to see it as I had to wait for their last performance. And as you said to me at the beach, it was more funny than sexy.

anonone
January 10th, 2013, 02:44
Glad you enjoyed it. I am sorry that only one of them stripped off this time. First time I saw it, 2 of them did and seemed to be on stage more.

For anyone else interested, I was told by a WWB staff friend that this happens every night. Not sure about the midnight show as we always saw the 2230 session.