PDA

View Full Version : Maya Pub deathly entertainment

Jetsam
May 28th, 2006, 19:10
During my last three week Holiday I visit Maya pub 3 times and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. great looking boys too :cheers: although I was already occupied he he.

here comes the but:

BUT : The place is really a death trap. even more than DJ Station , last Wednesday there was some competition and the place was really packed (27 had to win BTW) , as far as I know the only entrance/exit is the steep stair when you enter the place , imagine something bad happen (fire, bomb, one of my bf farts) and 200+ people have to leave the place in a hurry.

but that aside great place for late night entertainment.

only wish the lady boy mamasan/manager would not flirt with my bf :spiderman:

May 31st, 2006, 12:30
interesting, would you mind to tell us WHERE this bar is located ? Manila ? Phenom Penh ? Fiji Island ? :compress:

May 31st, 2006, 13:29
interesting, would you mind to tell us WHERE this bar is located ? Manila ? Phenom Penh ? Fiji Island ? :compress:

Maya is located halfway (I think) down Walking Street in Pattaya. Have been there just once on opening party night and it was packed. There is a small entrance at street level and, as mentioned, one steep stairway up to the karaoke bar and a door which leads into the smallish club. I didn't see any other exits but then again I rarely look for these when I am on a night out.

Smiles
June 1st, 2006, 01:59
Thread moved back (thankyou!) ... all evidence discreetly disappeared down Orwell's Ministry of Truth vapourizing holes. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Cheers ...

colmx
June 1st, 2006, 02:02
I've also being reliably been informed that Maya will have a dark room "upstairs" from This friday onwards...

Should make for some interesting exchanges!
And some interesting tales from people who have been robbed!

Its seems Pattaya is really growing up and getting a "proper" gay scene...

What will be next?
Free Sex??!

jolyjacktar
June 1st, 2006, 08:07
Dont worry Georgy boy, ill meet you at Montys in August as i promised yer. Im brining my big old seamans leather belt with me. I ll thrash your butt till its raw. Ill put you over me knee fat boy, dont worry im 6'7 so your be no problem.

catawampuscat
June 2nd, 2006, 12:47
I have heard Maya, is the place to be after 1 AM and many of the bar boys head over to have fun..I get the impression is it gayer than
most of the kareoke type places where the straighter bar boys head after closing.. Not too many farangs and the boys just wanna have fun...
Not worth dying for of course, but if you are up late, worth checking out or so I have heard..