PDA

View Full Version : Sanai apartments

Impulse
December 25th, 2012, 11:56
Has anyone stayed here? I like the location near Sunee.....but I'm always afraid of roaches in apartments right in the city. Any place might have them, maybe you could pm me if you've experienced any as i don't want to slander a place on a public forum.

Neal
December 25th, 2012, 12:02
They can keep it somewhat vanilla. I am sure that all of our other readers would like to know about them also/

Thai Dyed
December 25th, 2012, 13:09
I'm always afraid of roaches in apartments right in the city.

Cockroaches can be found anywhere, not only in city apartments. They can be in the best hotels and homes both urban and rural. In fact, they live almost anywhere that is moist, warm and dark. They are one of the most adaptable of all species and will be around long after the last human has vanished from the earth.

paperboy
December 25th, 2012, 17:31
hi

which apartments do you mean??
http://www.sanya-apartments.com/index.php
or
http://www.suneeplaza.info/cgi-bin/page.pl?p=Sanai
ive styed at the both
the first, is accross the road from tuk.com, where the market is
clean and cheep.
the other is in sunee plaza, i stayed there last year, was perfect
apart from when i left there was nobody to give the keys too, so i left them on the table, and closed the door.
when i got home there was a email, saying i didi not check out and owed them 300 euros for the electric and a door they said
i broke :dontknow:
i did not even reply to it, just will not stay there agian or recomend it, after leaving a good deposite for the water and electric, i think they owe me money :violent1:
there are so many places in or very close to sunee to stay.

Impulse
December 26th, 2012, 04:11
when i got home there was a email, saying i didi not check out and owed them 300 euros for the electric and a door they said
i broke Didn't you try to settle the deposite before you left? Sounds like they price gouge on the electric like other places. Yes ,I'm talking about the place in Sunee. great location and I happen to like the moo moo pow rice across the soi from there. If you had noone to give your keys to when you left I'm sure there wont be one there to give them to me when I arrive, as it's a 2 in the morning arrival as usual for me. Thanks for the reply Paperboy...and yes Thai dyed, I know the power of cock roches...they are everywhere, but some places are worse than others with the control of them.

paperboy
December 26th, 2012, 05:01
hi

i tryed but no answer, there is a sweedish lad who takes care of the place
but he knew i was leaving so, would you not think he would come and contact me before i left
i was there for the month!!!!!!!!!!
good luck with the keys
i foned him from the airport to say i was on my way

when i arrived the taxi had to call him again

Neal
December 26th, 2012, 06:08
Paperboy and others....I wuld hope that checking out of places is easy but just a thought here..... if you are staying somewhere short term or long term, maybe you might let them know tht...Oh by the way, I am checking out tomorrow. That might start a conversation as to who is at the desk and at about hat time and especially if you styed there month and it wasn't a "hotel" what was the check out process and wher to leave the keys etc rather tha just "assuming" someone will be waiting for you when you were ready to exit. Just a thought.

NickysGayPattaya
December 26th, 2012, 11:31
Sanai apartments is no longer owned by Mike the Swede. he sold it to a really nice guy from Northern Ireland called Ronnie around July this year.

Ronnie is quite capable, and I'm sure if anyone says they're checking in at 2 am he would arrange to meet them.

Their website is http://www.sanaiapartments.info/

For those who don't know, the title makes it sound very grand. Reception desk and all that. However it's just two "apartments" to rent above a beauty salon, on a corner of Sunee Plaza. It's a single unit building with each floor converted to an apartment. The second floor is used by Ronnie himself so he's always available on site (assuming he's in that is).

Neal
December 26th, 2012, 13:44
Thanks Nicky. So that explains it. Just 2 apartments and someone will be there to help you if you tell them the check in or check out date and time. A small place like this would not have someone sitting at the recption spot 24 hours waiting for a departure.

yumyumroger
December 26th, 2012, 15:02
Hi everyone

First of all thanks Nicky for your kind remarks and support.

I have taken over Sana apartments from Swedish Mike after living in apartment 3 for a year or so.
Mike was poorly at the time & has since sold euroboys and stardust to return home for treatment.
The last time I spoke to him he said he would be back in Pattaya in march if he is able.

Just to explain there are 3 apartments in the building all above the beauty salon.
Apartment 3 is on the 1st floor, apartment 2 is on the 2nd floor & apartment 1 is on the 3rd floor ?
As I live permanently in apartment 3 I am always on hand for checkouts and arrivals.
Usually for late arrivals I go to my office (New Queens bar) where I can watch for taxi arriving.
During the heavy flooding a few months ago an arrival due at 0100 arrived at 0330 but all sorted OK

As for cockies they are very few & the odd one is well controlled.

Before I took over Mike had a problem with apartment 1 when a couple of guys did a runner without paying.
Mikes friend Ola also Swedish came to see me and asked what had happened.
We went upstairs & found the apartment in a bad state, broken interior door and burnt out fan and missing DVDs.
but most of the tenants are good as gold

Please visit sanaiapartments.info for details of availability and prices

sorry for the long post.

cheers

ron

paperboy
December 26th, 2012, 17:07
Hi ron
You must be talking about me then :salute:

one i did not do a runner, it was mid day when i left, in broad day light
with no answer to mikes phone :violent1:
also never stole any DVDs, what i did do was leave the covers of
DVDs that i had bought on the beach and packed the hard disc only
also the door, no idea
Anyway, all that will not stop me from comming back every year to thailand
and good luck with the apartments Ron,
i really enjoyed my stay there and could not ask for a better location

paperboy

Shuee
December 26th, 2012, 18:32
sanya apartments is good place to stay & they look after you as i stay here mantimes before & also my friends keep coming back here too! its nice & clean also, as for cockroach there was none, it also has free wifi, but any way just cross the road to friendship supermarket where you can buy cockroach traps & spray to kill them, easy!! dont let this thought put you off where you want to stay, how can an insect rule your life!