PDA

View Full Version : Hot Spots

danny99
December 24th, 2012, 09:58
In Bangkok now for annual holidays. I enjoy a bit of eye candy and particularly when it is touchable.

Is there anywhere as hot and busy as Tesco On Nut?

It appears that the new trendy Silom Complex has re-opened but now virtually boy-free. Does that mean it is now being patrolled by the centre's security, or that the boys found somehwre else whilst the renovations were in progress??

christianpfc
December 25th, 2012, 00:16
I recently went to The Mall Bangkapi and found reports by LMTU to be true. I didn't expect it to happen that fast, but I really had to pee, and the man next to me looked at my penis and started rubbing his. I am not into toilet sex (I might try one day), nonetheless I went to all other toilets and made eye contact with several other men, but the only one who was my type did not seem interested.

pong
December 26th, 2012, 17:50
TescoLotus/Onnut-if you mean the once so famous toilets on foodcourt-level: reportedly thats now also a thing of the past. tesco (british, after all!) does NOT really like such things.
Due to its rather silly name BigC (guess what any gay makes of that....-plus now also settled in Vietnam) has more of a reputation of toiletpleasures (I am only passing on-its really not for me) and the big one, so favored by Mid-East Gulfies on Rajprasong-the one the reds burnt down, has also a reputation. Last time (Just left BKK in a A380 of EK) I was approached several time there by young lads offering massages, in the foodcourt. Probably barboys drumming up custom for later in the evening, I guess.

andrewcraig
December 28th, 2012, 05:00
pong I find your posts maddening as I can never be sure what you are talking about. where were you offered massages in the food court. am going to cambodia and have longish stopover in bkk. where do you find these boys.