PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place Boy Bingo Miscommunication

Neal
December 23rd, 2012, 22:11
I have just been notified by a poster that the bar had stopped Boy Bingo and as I was the one who originally placed the ad with Nicky's did not know and they did not know to tell me. Please accept my apologies fo the miscommunicaion and I have notified Nicky's to pull the Boy Bingo as quickly as they can.

atri1666
January 27th, 2013, 23:36
Their homepage also still had the advertising and i wasted my time 22nd january for going there instead of having fun in Sunee.

Neal
January 28th, 2013, 08:24
Well I built the site and have not been back to it in maaybe a year so its my fault. Sorry. I will just have tech support pull the site down.

rifraf
January 28th, 2013, 15:48
Neal, if it is the Happy Place Bar website you are planning to take down, could it not be left up but just remove the section on the Boy Bingo? The website is actually very good and rather informative. If it would be updated a bit more consistently by the new owners, it could serve as a good marketing tool and be an asset to the bar.

If I have misunderstood you, please ignore my humble advice.

Neal
January 28th, 2013, 16:15
It certainly can be left up but the new owners are Thai and don't know how to update it. I will go and have the message about Boy Bingo over there tken off and leave the website on and see if I can pursuade them to update it more. Thanks