PDA

View Full Version : After Phuket...Krabi

December 23rd, 2012, 11:23
Left very early this morn in Taxi from hotel to get Ferry from Phuket to Ao nang...Krabi...stopped off at Pi Pi islands to wait for next boat
Too many tourists here...cant move for them

December 24th, 2012, 16:50
Last night arrived at our hotel ......its called Ao Nang homestay...beautiful little place......great place for a romantic time
Went down to Ao nang beach today.....again beautiful beach..with amazing rocks out at sea and all around ......very dramatic.......makes Pattaya look like a dump
When we got back had a shower and had afternoon sex with my bf
Really hapy were here for christmas

latintopxxx
December 25th, 2012, 01:36
...hello....lets be fair now...no one...and I repeat...NO ONE ...I know or have ever come across chooses Pats because of the beach......Jomtien is an improvement...as in "boys"..beer..and a half decent beach.....
There's only 1 reason I visit pats and its most certainly not the beach....

anonone
December 25th, 2012, 08:20
Wow bluechris...you are really getting around on this trip.

Hope you have a fabulous time over Christmas, enjoying the beach and the BF :love4:

December 25th, 2012, 17:26
Thanks...its Christmas day but doesent seem like it......but thats why i choose to be here instead of the over the top , in your face version back home
today had a really lazy day just went for breakfast and slept most of the day...might go for somthing to eat latter

December 26th, 2012, 16:50
Last night went for Thai meal....and then a girl bar...most of them from Isan so gives my bf chance to talk to girls from his own part of the the world..after that found disco complex ...4 to choose from so kept wandering from one to another
Met a very cute boy from sweeden but he was with his gf
got very mou ...and got back about 4 am and got up at 1pm...did nothing again today

December 27th, 2012, 12:33
Last day in Ao Nang, Krabi today......going to the beach

December 27th, 2012, 20:01
Tomorrow ..flying from Krabi airport to Bangkok Then 11 hour bus journey back to Isaan......not looking forward to that

Alex303
December 27th, 2012, 21:50
Why don't you take the night train back to Isaan, much more comfortable than the bus & still fairly cheap, 1st Class sleeper seats are great!

Tomorrow ..flying from Krabi airport to Bangkok Then 11 hour bus journey back to Isaan......not looking forward to that

anonone
December 28th, 2012, 04:47
I feel for you....I did the 12 hour bus ride to Isan once before...not my favorite. I splurged for airplane for the visit next week. :glasses7:

How did you like Krabi overall? Sounds like you had one night out at the bar / disco, but otherwise just relaxing and beach?

I have heard it has great beaches and scenery, but not sure if it would be worth the trek out there for me and BF. I would think we would get pretty bored....?

December 29th, 2012, 16:32
Yes ..no gay scean in Krabi but a lot of other good things to see and do

never thought of the train for bkk to isaan

all the plane seats full and the bus too cause many thousends of people who work in Bangkok go home to Isaan for new year

Ended up going in a van with some of my bf's friends....going home ...it took 16 hours cause of the traffic jams all the way from Bangkok to various parts of Isaan..

Left at midnight and got there at 4pm!!!!

Alex303
December 30th, 2012, 18:33
never thought of the train for bkk to isaan

Well worth considering it next time, 1st & 2nd class sleeper seats are comfortable...1st class you get your own private little cabin between two of you so should the mood take you you can have some fun on the way. Travel overnight and you save on a nights accomodation and arrive the other end fairly rested and ready for a new day.

Just my 10p.
HTH

January 3rd, 2013, 19:26
Thanks ,i'll keep it in mind