PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Root in Pattaya

Nabaat
December 22nd, 2012, 14:00
After many years of beliving and in some cases confirming that Dentists were the spawn of Joseph Mendel, I finally found one (in fact a pair) that have the touch of a summer breeze.

I have had three roots and a tooth rebuild over the last eight days, and not once, (and I scream when plasters are removed) have I uttered a sound. The Assistant can be a little heavy handed with the sucker thingy, but just think "gag reflex, had bigger things down there than that honey" and smile.

Cost: One completed Root = 3,500, 2 x Roots in process = 3,000, 1 x tooth rebuild = 2,000

Where are they: Dentista, 195/21/22 Moo 13, Thepparsit Road.....direcly opposite the entrance to the weekend Market, two units down from the SCB.

a447
December 22nd, 2012, 21:42
Thanks for that info, Nabaat. I will be looking for a dentist in LOS this visit to have some work done.
But tell me, doesn't, the needle hurt? That's my greatest fear.
When I was a kid I was so scared of the dentist that my parents called him to our house and he took out 7 teeth while I was under a general anaesthetic on the kitchen table!

Nabaat
December 23rd, 2012, 04:46
...never even felt the needle but I still made noises jsut for effect :thumbright:

fedssocr
December 24th, 2012, 21:30
Thanks for that info, Nabaat. I will be looking for a dentist in LOS this visit to have some work done.
But tell me, doesn't, the needle hurt? That's my greatest fear.
When I was a kid I was so scared of the dentist that my parents called him to our house and he took out 7 teeth while I was under a general anaesthetic on the kitchen table!

My local dentist puts a local numbing agent on my gum before he sticks the needle in. There's a little pinch but not too bad. My problem is that it takes forever for it to wear off after he's done so half my face is numb for hours.

Nabaat
December 25th, 2012, 08:11
...used to use Soi 5 myself but they, (and no offfence intended) are way behind this pair regards customer care, lack of discomfort/pain etc

yedo111
December 30th, 2012, 01:14
Thank you for that information.

I will do roots myself in January, so if the price is as good and the service , I will choose Dentista.