PDA

View Full Version : X boys go go

December 22nd, 2012, 09:21
Just gotta to say as I believe a few others have before x boys in pattaya must surely be the best show in town these days !

I was there last night and around 11.30pm and it was full to bursting with customers, I literally had to wait for a seat and that's never happened before. I got sat right at the edge of the stage which put a whole new perspective on the big cock and fucking show, hell it was all I could do not to join in :-)

The BB boys where there doing their thing to and have really sharpened up their act - literally ! Very professional ( and hot) now in costumes and throwing some great moves but as one other poster said I fear for their safety in there sometimes due to the small space available as I know one of guys whacked his head while performing and as I was so close I swore he'd cracked his skull when I heard the sickening thud on the tiles but of course he said OHHHHH, rubbed his head and carried on.

I had two of the young twinky guys sit with me drinking while the shows where on ( I stayed for both :-) and was amazed when one of them who I was debating offing but assumed he'd be tiny in every department as he was so small generally had to excuse himself to go perform in the big cock show !!! Lol I'm not sure who was more embarrassed him or me as after sitting having a lovely conversation about Khon Khen and his mother etc he was then HAVING to wave his cock in my face two seconds later lol - oh well the things I have to suffer just so I can report back here eh :-)

And I hate to trot out the usual old annoyances but they both appeared again in that whilst having been moved to the longer seats I got a Russian older man and woman plonked down beside me and both of them and especislly the women next to me smoked like trains the whole way through the shows, whilst normally I would bite my tongue she did the one thing that drives me crazy ie took a big puff and blew her smoke away from her husband and ie right towards me all of one foot away from her, she then proceeded to hold the smouldering cigarette up and away from her own face, blowing of course about two inches from mine - well Irish / Russian relations became somewhat soured and in a mix of sign language and words my mother wouldn't like to hear me use she got the message, I whilst i had been only asking her to take it out of my face she decided to made a big scene of stubbing out her a complete cigarette in a dramatic flourish, so what the hell, even better I thought !

And annoyance number two ( and I'm guessing most know where I'm going with this before I even start) the manasans !!! Christ they are annoying ! I already had two boys with me and we were all "drinking" not sipping so we were on to about our fourth round so i wasnt being tight, but every two seconds the pok faced captain guy was round giving it "drink for me mister?" and then doing the whole false crying thing all over the bar when I said no - which i now do everytime with him and then that other old monster manasan who after asking and being told a clear no went ahead and bought himself a drink anyway and placed the tab in my bin !!! ( which I just paid as it was easier) and then had the cheek to ask for a tip as I was tipping the boys when leaving - he got a tip ok and understood it perfectly as he backed away again from me not smiling face!

But those two minor things aside the shows where great, lots of action, lots of big cock guys and lots of go go boys for offing even at 1am and even though the place was busy so seems like the place to be of late.

OHHH and as if the cute boys on my arms and big cocks in my face weren't enough it was the owners birthday last night as well so we all got cake - and REALLY nice cake at that too !! So beer, cute boys, big cocks and sweet sweet CAKE with butter cream icing ( my favourite) - life doesn't get much better in my book !!! :-))

neddy3
December 22nd, 2012, 10:56
There are 2 X Boys in Pattaya, with some significant differences, though many things in common.

Sounds like NIrish Guy was in X Boys Pattaya, where I don't go, because of the first issue.

Neither issue has ever occurred while I have been in X Boys Pattayaland.

firecat69
December 22nd, 2012, 15:14
I agree if you want to avoid smoke and mamasans , try XBoys Land. Same show and much bigger stage for the BBoys.

Alex303
December 22nd, 2012, 17:09
ditto for me...Some of the Mamasans in the other X-Boys formerly worked in WWB back in the days of the infamous 'Mama Noi', they were a bloody nightmare back then & hav'nt changed their bag of tricks since.

arsenal
December 22nd, 2012, 21:48
Ok, devil's advocate here.
Alex is right about the mamasans working in WWB before. In those days it was the best bar in town with hot boys, naked run round and a vibrant sexy entertaining show. Now they work in X-boys. Anyone see a connection. Annoying, yes. But...they seem to know how to make a bar go with a bang...literally.

Rolling Stone
December 22nd, 2012, 23:05
I ve been to both X boys shows. Actually preferred X boys land than X boys. Just returned some hours earlier.
Come to think about it, I was there a couple of months ago at both as well; but only discovered this trip that I liked the X-boys land show better.
X-boys land was quieter; I dont particularly like the 'fullness' of a bar. And the boys cuter (dont argue, this is my taste:)). Also discovered the twins in show. They might well be there for a while by now.
B-Boys show - liked them in the past; but now it did almost nothing to me:)
NI - sounds like you are having fun, as usual.

davidsobe
December 23rd, 2012, 00:15
Who was Mama Noi, and what was WWB ? Location? I do not remember any gay venue by that name, WEB. When was it around? Thanks.

Neal
December 23rd, 2012, 01:30
He is talking about Wild Wet Boys and it was down the block on Soi 2 fom my bar. I believe Mama Noi was one of 2 very heavy (not as heavy as me but fat) mamasans in the bar that were tretcherous. Eventually Steve from New Orleans turned the bar over to his tretcherous drug addidcted girlfriend Gopp who destroyed everything she touched and what was a great bar went into the toilet. She was the one who took over Wild West Boys (WWB), Cowgirls, Bubbles, then Crystals and an aparment building in or near Soi Bouchow (sorry the spelling again) The bnk took over Wild West Boys about 8 months ago as well as the apt bldg and New Orleans and is going to put them all up for sale eventually but rent is being paid to the courts. Steve and Gopp are desperately trying to save the building that Happy Place is in as it is under a different company name.

Impulse
December 23rd, 2012, 08:02
I was there last night and around 11.30pm and it was full to bursting with customers Sounds like you're having another great time Irish! What time are the shows at x-boys? Both clubs have the same times? The reason I ask is when I go to boys town I'd like to get to the show about when it starts as I don't stay in btown.
Do you think that the mamasaans try to take advantage because they think it's your first time in Thailand, since Btown is more touristy?

I will check x-boys out when I get there next month. I might off the twinky guy in the bck show...sounds very sexy.

a447
December 23rd, 2012, 08:24
rocket wrote:
I will check x-boys out when I get there next month. I might off the twinky guy in the bck show...sounds very sexy.

Well, I'll be there next week. Shall I... er....test him out for you and then report back?

You know me, rocket - always happy to oblige. :hello2:

Jellybean
December 23rd, 2012, 18:11
rocket wrote:

Well, I'll be there next week. Shall I... er....test him out for you and then report back?

You know me, rocket - always happy to oblige. :hello2:

YouтАЩre terrible Muriel (a447)!

:occasion9:

Alex303
December 23rd, 2012, 19:59
Do you think that the mamasaans try to take advantage because they think it's your first time in Thailand, since Btown is more touristy?

Rocket i don't think it makes a blind bit of difference to them as:-
a) they probably would try it on if you were new in town and
b) if you're a regular visitor they would still also pretending to be your friend *

* this has certainly been my experience in the past (at least in the original X-Boys)

Impulse
December 24th, 2012, 01:39
Rocket i don't think it makes a blind bit of difference to them as:-
a) they probably would try it on if you were new in town and
b) if you're a regular visitor they would still also pretending to be your friend *
Yeah, no difference....I just feel that Btown is more of an expensive place than Sunee....maybe from the time they charged me an outragous price for fried rice with an egg on top of it.

You know me, rocket - always happy to oblige.
No worries here...I know twinks arn't your type. I like to think that every guy I off is a virgin.

peeseua
December 24th, 2012, 22:36
I prefer that every guy I off thinks I'm a virgin. :laughing3:

joe552
December 24th, 2012, 22:40
After more than 10 years of visiting Thailand, I'm still a virgin!! Is this a record? :occasion9:

Jetsam
December 24th, 2012, 23:05
After more than 10 years of visiting Thailand, I'm still a virgin!! Is this a record? :occasion9:

I think more than 2 days would already be a record, so yes you have a record :notworthy:

Khor tose
December 25th, 2012, 08:20

Erin go Bragh---You should have joined the order and worn the collar, then you could have had all the boys you wanted. :hello2:

December 25th, 2012, 08:31
Maybe Joe likes them with their balls dropped.

joe552
December 25th, 2012, 16:11
I sued the church as I was one of the few altarboys who wasn't abused by a priest :occasion9:

I am of course only jesting - I finally found a boy willing to pay the off fee for my services. :sign5: