View Full Version : After Isan on to Phuket

December 21st, 2012, 15:28
Yeasterday we arrived in Phuket after our flight from Udon Thani by Air Aisa....we staying near Karon beach in hotel called CC''s hidaway...met some friends last night for a few drinks
and today hire'd motercycle and waent down to Karon beach..which is very nice ..more beautiful than Patong beach
The place we stay used to be called CC Blooms but they have just spent 6 months renewal....it's not cheep but a nice bit of luxury

December 22nd, 2012, 11:53
Last night got taxi to paradise at patong beach and had a great time in very busy street....with much eye candy
me and my bf had a few drinks....and decided if we seen any boys we fancied we would off from go go bars....
i foget name of show bar , but its oposit connect guest house ...good show and some very cute boys
i seen a very cute boy and asked him to have drink with me..and then decided to take him to my hotel...and waited for my bf to choose one so after having few drinks and dancing in boat bar ...the 4 of us got taxi back to CC hidaway in karon beach...and good job the bed was big to fit us all on and had a really sexy time....and after the boys left me and my bf ..still felt horny so had more sex ha ha..fell asleep at 6 am..now i can feel the hangover and think we will just stay in hotel today to recover

December 22nd, 2012, 18:52
Had a lazy day ...just stayed in the hotel recvering from last night
checking out early in the morn...off to Krabi for christmas