PDA

View Full Version : DaBoss Switches to Just Neal

Neal
December 21st, 2012, 00:22
Starting a few months ago I have tried to downplay any type of moderation including edits and deletions and the only time I want to get involved is when it goes over the line. I have taken over 100% of the moderation responsibility myself and Butterfly tries to stay out of it all unless a decision is urgently needed.

The board continues to grow and grow with the recent email to all members new and old and I see several posts where old members are willing to look at SGF again and have commented both on the board and through PM that they are relieved to see all the bickering, fighting and mudslinging is gone.

In what I hope will be a final step in the transformation is changing my username from DaBoss to just plain ol Neal. As many of you know, George who was Daboss was originally going to buy this board. To keep the board calm, when George did not buy the board, I took over the name DaBoss. The name is counterproductive and insinuates a concept I don't wish to convey. I think just about everyone has adjusted to the new board and I will continue to sit back and peek in every once in awhile and I am sure everyone will be happy to hear that.

Should anyone make a post that you would like to report, please by all means do so and write why you are reporting it and I will try and resolve the issue.

Thanks and have fun!
Neal