PDA

View Full Version : The new renovated NAB is now zoned? True or false?

homeseeker
December 19th, 2012, 18:55
I have not been to NAB for some time and the place has just been renovated. A Thai friend has told me the place is now zoned so that there is one zone for those customers to watch the "fuck show" but Thai customers are not allowed to see the show.
Has anyone recently visited NAB and is there any truth in what I am told?: which sounds more than slightly rediculous.

December 21st, 2012, 05:57
I was there last night and I think perhaps he's slightly confused, there's the two different clubs if you like, sorry can't remember the name of the second but lets say Nab "relax" just as an example, so you've the old ( refurbished) Nab as usual ( which is fine by the way, they haven't totally altered the place or anything, more just freshened it all up). Then the relax part next door is more chilled and has sofas etc rather than standing room and there's a large stage area, which last night certainly was being used as a thai muscle guy thing.

But both clubs (or areas) are fully opened to everyone and my waiter in one kindly took my bottle from one to the other with us - and then promptly joined us for the rest of evening and helped us drink it ! Lol

So, unless I've missed a whole area somewhere I'm "guessing" that's what he was talking about perhaps ?

Hope that helps.

homeseeker
December 21st, 2012, 11:00
Many thanks NIrish Guy, obviously my source was confused!

:party

Merry Xmas!

Beachlover
February 17th, 2013, 16:31
There's f*ck shows at NAB or its sister club/neighbour now?

thrillbill
February 21st, 2013, 16:45
NAB's prices are ridiculous and doesnt offer much of a social opportunity like DJ or GOD. At NAB,it is basically full of clics glued to round tables pretending to be "special"... My Thai bf and I will spend our money and time in Bangkok where the BKK gays are friendly, fit, and mostly masculine, not on the fem side. :alc: I suppose if you're a tourist stuck in Pattaya, Dave's and NAB is the only night spot to go to --both similar.

Beachlover
February 21st, 2013, 20:30
When it comes to normal bars and nightclubs, Bangkok will beat Pattaya any night. It's a bigger city.

I went to NAB when I was alone in Pattaya for one night. It wasn't as social/friendly or as easy to meet and chat up people as some of the Bangkok nightclubs, but I still found it relatively easy enough to find company.

I ended up making friends with a table of nice guys that night. Took them back to me hotel room for a few drinks afterwards. I had this enormous balcony with a large daybed and a big outdoor bathtub, high up overlooking Pattaya. Everyone enjoyed watching the sunrise from it.

martin911
February 22nd, 2013, 10:05
Nab is certainly not zoned and neither does it have fuck shows so the OP has been given incorrect info

Possibly whoever told him was mixing Nab with Dave which on the very rare occasion has what you "might" call fucking - only lasts a few seconds and only possible to see if you have a good angle of sight --but its not zoned either
Dave does have an area adjoining the main floorspace which has water features/shower etc -where the guys will strip off in -mabye it was there that was been refereed too ?

Nab hovever does have a nightly show at 4 ish with 3 v cute and well hung guys who shower and play in a centre stage jacuzzi- wearing briefs that leave nothing to the imagination :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

newalaan2
February 23rd, 2013, 21:38
Has anyone recently visited NAB and is there any truth in what I am told?: which sounds more than slightly rediculous.
Nab is certainly not zoned and neither does it have fuck shows so the OP has been given incorrect info Nab hovever does have a nightly show at 4 ish with 3 v cute and well hung guys who shower and play in a centre stage jacuzzi- wearing briefs that leave nothing to the imagination
Visited here for the first time since it's refurbishment last week. Apart from the moving of the main entrance not that much different. Our last visit there of the trip was a weekday and I thought the crowd quite good for mid-week, most tables occupied. Didn't notice myself nor was it brought to my attention that there was zoning, and martin911 seems quite sure there is none and if anyone would know, i imagine he would. Usual fun had here with the company we had. However I did notice quite a few Russian or if not certainly 'former eatern bloc'.....'customers' hanging around without a table and even without a drink in their hands, just dancing around any spare space they could find. A few coyote dancers, usual comedy bit, a show segement and the tunes were ok from the DJ. Nothing special, nothing disaterous here, a visit to any club/disco is down to the company you are in anyway. We had the mamasan from one of the BT bars in our company which did attract a few visitors to the table which was interesting though.

NAB's prices are ridiculous and doesnt offer much of a social opportunity like DJ or GOD. At NAB,it is basically full of clics glued to round tables pretending to be "special"... My Thai bf and I will spend our money and time in Bangkok where the BKK gays are friendly, fit, and mostly masculine, not on the fem side. I suppose if you're a tourist stuck in Pattaya, Dave's and NAB is the only night spot to go to --both similar.
Not sure about 'ridiculous' but certainly quite steep from what i can remember. We only had one bottle of Red with usual mixers, couple of extra baskets of nibbles and I was surprised the bill came to Bt3300, our mamasan friend did manage to scrape a 10% discount, based on what I dont know, and the bill changed to Bt3000. Apparently all legitimately signed for during the evening, but by who? bf assured me they were his signatures but some looked quite different to me, maybe just the effects of whiskey affecting the signing ability as the evening wore on, but I have my doubts about the amount of ice, mixers we apparently got through. Only four of us, and the occassional table 'visitor'. By clics "thrillbill" I assume you mean groups of 'friends' enjoying themselves together? Not sure what you mean by 'pretending' to be special. So too your comment about a tourist being 'stuck' in Pattaya, visiting Pattaya perhaps? I visit both Pattaya and Bkk and feel 'stuck' in neither...and I would say Dave or NAB are not the only night spots in Pattaya, there is.......IDOL, TamNan Issan, Tam Na Chon, Hollywood, Stardice, Step Up... etc etc.. Apart from DJ and GOD the rest of Bkk clubs I have visited are exactly like NAB and Dave etc....in my experience that is.