PDA

View Full Version : Nature Boys and Golden Cock Bars

walzad
December 19th, 2012, 10:25
Can anyone advise me about payment to the guys for "services rendered" at Nature Boys Bar and Golden Cock Bar in Bangkok please?
Is it similar to a massage place where you pay so much to the bar and then something separate to the guy/s? I'm heading off to Bangkok next
week and wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing.

a447
December 19th, 2012, 12:55
I've never offed a boy from Golden Cock - the guys there are very unattractive to me - but I have offed guys from NB. Short time 1000 baht. Never done long time but I'm guessing somewhere between 1500 and 2000.
But, as always, up2u.

Marsilius
December 19th, 2012, 17:41
I took this to mean enjoying a little of the famous "hands on" treatment on the premises. If that's what you mean, you just tip the boy after your/his happy ending and are not expected to give anything to the bar itself.

a447
December 19th, 2012, 20:22
Actually, marsilius, I think you might be right.
My regular, who I have a great time with for an hour or so in the bar before I off him, told me that if the boy comes in the bar (or toilet), you must pay an off fee. Plus, a tip for the boy. About 500 baht, I'd guess. Never done it, though. As much as I love a bit of sleaze, I draw the line at coming in the bar.

pong
December 23rd, 2012, 08:32
no-easy enough to pay off for just that. And there is also Super A- now ground floor and no steps-even more sleazy.
To the bar you pay your drinks and the off fee (should be 300), for the boy its up to toy- 2000 is really way too much IMHO.
There have been many bad reports on what NBoys actually can/are able to do out of their bar

lukylok
December 23rd, 2012, 20:28
In Nature Boys, one week ago, off was 400 and drinks 150. I enjoyed some time in the bar and went home with a couple of boys.
Had a really good time and they were very happy with 1200 each.

a447
December 24th, 2012, 20:00
No, I think it's the bargain of the century. Especially when you think what it would cost elsewhere (presuming it's available).

latintopxxx
December 25th, 2012, 01:39
...there's lots available world wide.....prostitution is not the sole preserve of the Thais......have u been to Sao Paulo..Cape Town...Joburg...Rio...Costa Rica...Mexico City...to name a few...

paborn
April 29th, 2018, 20:02
...there's lots available world wide.....prostitution is not the sole preserve of the Thais......have u been to Sao Paulo..Cape Town...Joburg...Rio...Costa Rica...Mexico City...to name a few...

have you posted recommendations in the Gay world forum? I'm interested in Mexico and Costa Rica

scottish-guy
April 29th, 2018, 21:53
...I draw the line at coming in the bar...

High standards indeed!

a447
April 29th, 2018, 22:17
High standards indeed!

My standards have obviously slipped since 2012!

Brad the Impala
April 29th, 2018, 23:36
My standards have obviously slipped since 2012!

Either that or your eyesight is fading!

I've never offed a boy from Golden Cock - the guys there are very unattractive to me

paborn
April 29th, 2018, 23:42
Either that or your eyesight is fading!

GC was my first bar on my 1987 first visit also my first shag with the inevitable "lek" I went through the 90's going there as there were go go shows and cute guys - actually twinks to equal Classic today - but, on my last visit -say- 5 years ago - they would have had to pay me. But, next trip I will check it out again - memories count for something.

a447
April 30th, 2018, 07:11
GC was my first bar on my 1987 first visit also my first shag with the inevitable "lek" I went through the 90's going there as there were go go shows and cute guys - actually twinks to equal Classic today - but, on my last visit -say- 5 years ago - they would have had to pay me. But, next trip I will check it out again - memories count for something.

This thread is from 2012. Things have changed considerably!