PDA

View Full Version : What I Don't Like

Neal
December 14th, 2012, 06:14
I don't like angry expats blamming me because they get a real small retirement check and I don't like expats who brag that they can do this and that whenever they want but don't choose to do so and then later come to find out that they are just to embarrassed to admit that their check is too small to afford those things!!

Hey, I am not a pretencious uppidy my shit don't stink snob and if what I do, you can't do, well I will adjust myself to what you are able to do if we are freinds but don't hand me this load of crap rather than tell me.

What are soem of your What I DO Not Likes?

latintopxxx
December 14th, 2012, 16:25
... judgmental sanctimonious twits who try and impose their morals on me...please move back to Romney land...

December 14th, 2012, 17:33
Topic: What I Don't Like

... judgmental sanctimonious twits .....

Oh how I agree:

...like R U a total introvert...like a 35 year old still living in your parents basement.......

:ura1:

firecat69
December 14th, 2012, 23:30
Could you possibly be describing a certain Board Owner???

December 15th, 2012, 03:46
If thats your list LaBoss I think you actually mean I dont like human beings.

francois
December 15th, 2012, 04:09
I don't like moderators who delete posts because they can dish it out but can't take it.

paperboy
December 15th, 2012, 05:55
i dont like old men acting if they are fucking 19, even worse dressing if they are fucking 19 :party

latintopxxx
December 15th, 2012, 18:56
...oh I love old men fucking 19 year olds...the power of money...means I will be swimming in 19 year olds for the next 40 years....

peeseua
December 15th, 2012, 19:48
People who tell me I can't wear my diamante-strap sandals with my puce and chartreuse socks. It's none of their business what I choose to wear and they don't have to look if they don't want to. I'm sure there are nicer things for them to oggle in Pattaya, like good looking gentlemen, for example, so why they want to stare at lil ole moi I could never understand.

People who keep complaining about how different things are in LOS. If they wanted everything exactly like they got back home, why are they in LOS anyway?

People who complain about age differences. If they weren't looking for someone much younger than themselves, there are lots of Thai men closer to their own ages who'd be happy to provide the same services for the same amount they pay the gogobar employees. Why aren't they patronising those gentlemen?

christianpfc
December 20th, 2012, 23:42
Smoking!

I don't care what you wear and whom you sleep with and what you gossip about, but if you want to smoke, please stay away from me, 100 meters would be fine - wait, make that 12,742 kilometer.

[12,742 kilometer is the approximate diameter of the Earth]

December 21st, 2012, 03:15
Happy to oblige!

hai336
December 21st, 2012, 03:41
Sorry to get literary, but the last scene in Jean Paul Sartre's No Exit comes to mind.

Jellybean
December 21st, 2012, 09:39
Well this is going to sound a bit lame, but what I donтАЩt like is geckos (jing-jock). In fact I think itтАЩs developed into a phobia. Last night, for the first time this trip, I discovered a jing-jock in my en-suite bathroom . . . aaagghhh! I went to the kitchen for the broom and tried to chase it out of the bathroom, but it was so damned quick that it sped past me and under the sink unit. So I gathered up my toiletries and used one of the other bathrooms.

I can just about cope with them in the living room and kitchen, but not in my bedroom or bathroom. Yes, I know, they are the good guys, they eat mosquitoes, but they really do give me the willies!

It must have been 12 inches!

But that was nothing compared with what I saw in my ex-boyfriendтАЩs house in his village in paak i-saan (the Northeast Province) when we went up to see his new house, in April this year.

It was our first night and we were sleeping together when I heard a sound reminiscent of something out of Jurassic Park. What the hell was that I asked? It filled me with dread. My ex causally said, тАЬOh, thatтАЩs a dtuk-geeтАЭ, without any further explanation, but I later found out it meant a large lizard.

The next afternoon whilst I was snoozing on the sofa I heard a commotion in the other side of the room. I woke up to see my ex battling with a large lizard (the dtuk-gee) тАУ it must have been at least 12 inches and it was making the sound I had heard the previous night. Oh my God what a monster it looked. It put up quite a struggle before my ex was able to brush it out of the house. Now thank God I donтАЩt have any lizards of that size in my house . . . well none that IтАЩve seen so far or ever hope to do so!

The following night either the same large lizard or perhaps a different one appeared outside the house and yet another battle ensued as my ex tried to corner it and move it away from the house. Eventually papa got involved, grabbed it just behind the head and threw it over the wall into a much disliked neighbourтАЩs garden! Best place for it we all thought!

:occasion9:

Neal
December 21st, 2012, 14:28
I have a house that is mostly open air except for the bedrooms and living room. There are small gekhos everywhere so I have really gotten quite used to them.
That large lizard was in my yard for several weeks and would wake up about dusk and start eek-oo eek-oo about 6 times in a row and my b/f at that time explained it to me. I never saw it but surely heard it every night. He explained that to have one in your yard was good luck, SO as long as I did not see it, he was welcome to the yard!
:notworthy:

anonone
December 21st, 2012, 18:03
I don't recall ever seeing a lizard in any of the places I have stayed in Pattaya, and its not like I stay at the luxury places all the time...

We did see a lot of them when we were at Koh Samet for a couple of days. Never in the room, but a bunch of them on the lanai.

And I continue to find it amusing all the different things that are considered good luck in Thailand. A lizard in the yard is good luck??? Love it.

:kermit:

Neal
December 21st, 2012, 18:26
But only the big ones are good luck baby, only the big ones! And personally, I think I agree. Nothing like a big ol lizard! :evil4:

arsenal
December 21st, 2012, 18:51
I don't like NIrish. He always sounds like he's having so much fun in Pattaya and his posts are so engaging that he makes me very jealous. Especially when it's fucking freeezing cold, as it is now.

December 21st, 2012, 19:11
Thank you. It's a dirty job but .....I'm delighted to have to do it :-))

If its any consolation I've a ruptured disc in my back which I normally get a pain killing injection right into the disc area at hospital for before I depart and I was so busy I didn't get a chance this time and so what with all the horizontal ( and every shape you get yourself into fucking in Thailand - ha I ended up having a "disco fuck" last night which was a first even for me lol) however I digress - so yes you may think all this debauchery is pure fun but my poor back is in bits !

And normally a quick massage would help to sort it a bit but when you're staying in the soi day night area and all the massage guys ARE guys I think we all know where THAT will lead ! - and so the vicious cycle continues !

So I just hope you appreciate the pain and distress Im putting myself under and I think if you'd all any decency you'd all start a kitty towards my medical bills when I get home !! :-)

joe552
December 21st, 2012, 19:30
Seems there IS some justice in the world after all :occasion9: However, NIrish Guy, this is the second post where you've complained of ill health. Maybe it's all becoming too much for you at your age? :dontknow:

Neal
December 21st, 2012, 19:33
NIrish..... if you are taking up a collection for your back sorry but I will be ill and need to cancel. :occasion9:

December 21st, 2012, 19:34
Oh I don't know, I think if you're doing as well as I am at 71 then I don't think you'll have anything to worry about !!

Ha I'm saying that as I recall reading in someone post who was claiming to KNOW me oh so well ( whilst having a pop of course) that I was in my very late 50's and hugely fat etc :-) Whereas the truth which unlike some on here who seem to revel in multiple user names and all sorts of nonsense that "for the record" I'm 43 and 13 stone :-) but yes joe you're right, it's all getting a bit much and I may have to reduce things down to four fucks a day in view of my deteriorating health it seems - ps enjoy Ireland, I hope it's cold enough there for you just now he he :-p

Neal
December 21st, 2012, 19:37
BITCH!

December 21st, 2012, 19:46
And Neal don't worry we all know that now that you've retired from the bar things must be a bit tighter for you so you don't need to worry, if things are that bad that you can't donate to such a worthy cause I'm sure we all understand !! :-)

Tight ass !!! Lol

Neal
December 21st, 2012, 19:59
That's the first time I have been called "tight ass" in a very very long time! :laughing3: Obviously you want something to call me that!

December 21st, 2012, 20:09
I was of course referring to your financial output and nothing else as whilst I certainly wouldn't be so bitchy to comment in such personal attributes but I think we both can agree that tight ass in THAT regard would be pushing it somewhat
!! Lol

arsenal
December 21st, 2012, 20:42
So: 71 year old Mr NIrish has hurt his back having sex with hot young Thai guys in among other places a disco, a massage parlour, Eros and his hotel bedroom. I rest my case.

Mr NIrish and friends. :party

Mr arsenal. :crybaby:

December 21st, 2012, 21:10
Ha ha actually i hurt my back several years ago during a particularly rough sex session with a Amsterdam ladyboy when thanks to all sorts of chemicals on the go at the we both got a little carried away and Ive suffered with it ever since, ha my back doctor who knows me and my lifestyle well :-) still laughs when he tells other doctors looking at my notes etc that my injury was a result of an old riding accident - but that as they say is a whole other story :-)

And for the record I wasn't "in" a disco, I was just "in" a Thai guy when some disco music came on that we both liked so rather than just carry on with the usual grunting and grinding I decided on the spare of the moment to have a wee dance as we fucked, which once he worked out what I was doing laughed and joined in, ha I'll never listen to that song in quite tye same way again :-))

Sure ya did. Neal :laughing3:

December 21st, 2012, 23:15
Now.................just WHAT could the song have been that NIrish got carried away with?

Judging by the injury sustained, it certainly wasn't Slow Poke by Pee Wee King!

I fancy it could have been a medley!
Something like.........................

My Boy Lollipop - Millie
You Raise Me Up - Westlife (highly appropriate)
My Sex Is On Fire - Kings of Leon
Fill you up - Earth, Wind & Fire
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
Hold On, I'm Coming - Sam & Dave

and if there was Kamagra involved......

Let's Go Round Again - Average White Band

:party

christianpfc
December 22nd, 2012, 03:02
I have no problem with all kinds of reptiles in my room, I would even call these geckos cute, but I don't like spiders.

When I stayed with a friend, I took a shower in his bathroom and after a few minutes, I noticed a huge spider (the larges I have seen out of a zoo in my life) on the wall. I watched it closely for the rest of the shower, hoping it will not move.

Beachlover
December 27th, 2012, 19:28
I don't mind lizards. In fact if I'm living in such porous abodes that there are lizards getting in I would rather they hang around because I know they'll keep the creepy crawlies I REALLY don't like, like cockroaches, bugs, flies and spiders at bay...

Beachlover
December 27th, 2012, 19:33
Well, since everyone's having a moan in this thread I guess I'll just come out and be honest.

What I don't like and what still gets on my nerves is seeing and encountering these old white guys who go about Thailand with this expectation that any young, good looking Asian guy is willing to have sex for cash or financial support. And just because the only young Thai guys they can get near are those less educated, country guys, they assume that all Thai guys are as poorly organised and sorted as they are and talk about them as such. It just shows a complete lack of respect for and innate desire to prey on Thais, as if it's an entitlement.

I'm also not too keen on old white guys who go to Thailand solely to pay for sex and feed this incredibly unhealthy industry... but that's all I'll rant on that.

--

Oh... and forgive me for having no idea what's happened here the last few months. I got an e-mail about logging in to keep my account active so thought I'd drop by...

Haven't actually visited this or any of the other related forums in several months now as have been busy travelling, building a life and living it up with my now committed partner. All I can say is it's been amazing!

"C'mon baby, let the good times roll..."

[youtube:3h0es29c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA9zDfYio6c[/youtube:3h0es29c]

Best to all of you...

December 27th, 2012, 19:48
...have been busy travelling...

No photos, dear?

:evil4:

December 27th, 2012, 19:53
Ha ha you are SO full of it :-)) but welcome back anyway ( as if you were ever really away anyway lol :-)

a447
December 27th, 2012, 20:57
I'm also not too keen on old white guys who go to Thailand

What about old Asian guys? Or black guys? Are you ok with them, or is it only the white guys you dislike??

S-G wrote:
No photos, dear?

You are so naughty, S-G! :occasion9:

Impulse
December 28th, 2012, 02:18
If its any consolation I've a ruptured disc in my back which I normally get a pain killing injection right into the disc area at hospital for before I depart and I was so busy I didn't get a chance this time and so what with all the horizontal ( and every shape you get yourself into fucking in Thailand - ha I ended up having a "disco fuck" last night which was a first even for me lol) however I digress - so yes you may think all this debauchery is pure fun but my poor back is in bits !
I'm replying to the above post by Nirish. Nothing worse than having a nagging injury while attempting to have fun. Are you just going to try to endure the pain or get an injection there in Thailand?

I will be there in a month and hope my nutsack is ok by then. I was at work when a former employee whacked me in the nuts! He was joking around but now I'm in a world of pain and using ice on the area. When I was a little kid I was sliding into second base and I beat the throw, so out of frustration the fielder threw his glove onto my nuts while my legs were spread apart and I was spread eagle on the ground. Years later my doctor siad it was scar tissue and there was nothing he could do for it. This incident might just put the screws to my vacation plans. I have absolutely no complaints about anything else right now....only my left nut.

a447
December 28th, 2012, 07:56
What s a disco fuck??

dab69
December 28th, 2012, 10:29
Really not into womanly type gays who, past/nearing the end of their prime ,
are only looking for relationships/marriage, all while worrying about "older" (other older)
guys going to Thailand for a manly time.
Especially those who consider less educated (like a lowly *business* degree?)
are susceptible to *abuse* (more "womanly" propaganda)
and are less than a bonafide human being (with "rope" learning, perhaps?).

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a229/dab69/75201.jpg

December 28th, 2012, 14:29
Nothing worse than having a nagging injury while attempting to have fun. Are you just going to try to endure the pain or get an injection there in Thailand?

One word - Tramodol !!! Thank god one of the blessings in Thailand are pharmacies where you can buy all sorts of fun stuff over the counter - the only down side I realised was Tramodol ( being a muscle relaxant ) could have had a direct reverse effect from the effect I needed at times as a relaxing of certain muscles wasnt a great idea perhaps ! :-) but I'm keeping the dosage small and with that and lots of nice massages where I know how to ease the strain on the disk area I've been fairly fine actually and one other slight side effect of Tramodol is it takes AGES to cum ( much to many boys displeasure I'm sure :-)

Although I did come down with some god awful stomach bug thing on Christmaa eve, which meant I spent all of Christmas Day in bed ( alone) and half of Boxing Day ! But again a quick trip to the pharmacy, a dose of antibiotics and I'm back up and at it again last night thankfully - it maybe also have had something to do with the non stop two week partying, lack of sleep and constant stream of alcohol to the system, but you are, as they say, a long time dead !!

Neal
December 28th, 2012, 14:40
Oh NIrish, you are a pussy! Low dosage. The proper name is Tramal Retard don't know why as that's a cornie name but have been doing this stuff for several years 300 mg a day! God bless the stuff! :tongue3:

December 28th, 2012, 14:58
Listen shit for brains :-) I'm standing looking at the packet at it says TRAMADOL on it - actually the brand name is Tramomet - which is tramadol !! - there's also a note on it saying that if some yank starts talking about some other weak subsistute called Tramal then he's obviously just an amateur and should simply be ignored ! I'm not saying that to you of course you understand, it's simply what it says on this packet of TRAMADOL I have IN MY HAND !! :-)

And as for you doing 300mg of anything for years - hmmm yeah, that now explains a lot ! Lol

Edit - hold on is your stuff "actually" called "Tramal retard" lol - well if so I retract my shit for brains statement then as I assumed that was just you calling me a retard as a term of affection lol

Neal
December 28th, 2012, 15:07
I have decided to amend my list of things I DON"T LIKE! Nirsih is at the top! :sign5:

Now look ass wipe.... we are not talking about Tramomet a generic knock off here in Thailand for Tramadol RETARD. :sign5:
May I suggest you Google Tramadol RETARD

Search resultsWhat are Tramal Retard SR 100mg tablets - The Q&A wiki
They are "time-release" capsules of Tramal. They release small amounts of Tramal into your system over time (as it slowly dissolves). Standard Tramal tablets give you ...
wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_Tramal_Retard_SR_100mg_tablets - Cached
More results from wiki.answers.com ┬╗
Tramal retard 100 - ╨д╨░╤А╨╝╨░╨║╨╛╨╗╨ ╨│╨╕╤З╨╡╤Б╨║╨╕╨╣ ...
Tramal retard 100 See also Tramadol Roman name Tramal retard 100 The composition and the form of 1 suppository containing tramadol hydrochloride 100 mg; in blistere 5 ...
pharmabook.net/.../tramal-retard-100.html - Cached

Tramadol Retard 100 Mg - Image Results

See you for dinner tonight, you're buying. Cafe des Amis or would you like Bruno's?

December 28th, 2012, 15:15
I also see another note on google - Tramal retard - for people who just aren't man enough to try tramadol ! :-) lol

And I fully intended to be eating with some smooth, brown skinned Thai hunk this evening if I can at all arrange it - either that or grab a McDonald's ( oh I do love all this genuine Thai food I eat while I'm here) as Im on my way to pick (out) said hot Thai guy! - maybe ChristianPFC or A447 are free as I think they are due in Thailand about now no ?? :-)

Neal
December 28th, 2012, 15:19
First of all....uhhhhh! Se :sign5: cond of all, as B would say, you have eyeball?? Your package in your fat red headed leprechaun hand says Tramometet not Tramadol. second of all, who you calling a whimp you 300 mg a day as oppsed to a 900 mg a day addiict!! You is the wimp. Now what time are you trating me to dinner loser.

December 28th, 2012, 15:30
Ha ! I believe it is YOU sir who needs glasses as if you bother to look at the pic you will see clearly under the BRAND NAME the each tablet contains part where it clearly states - in writing - and even so obviously that I thought even Americans could read it - TRAMADOL !

So yes I'll see you there just whenever you're ready - and bring your wallet as after your apparently blindness just now I'd hate for you not to be able to see your way clear to paying the bill too as you know what YOUR reputation for trying to sponge off people like poor Joe is like !!

Neal
December 28th, 2012, 15:49
Sponge off Joe??!! Sponge off Joe??!! He is the one left me standing at the restaurant with not a baht in his hand!! (PS Learn to spell the word off!) :sign5:

December 28th, 2012, 16:05
Sponge off Joe??!! (PS Learn to spell the word off!) :sign5:

?? You're obviously being blind AGAIN as there are quite plainly two F's in my off ! ( oh the joys of the edit function :-)

And as for Joe I couldn't possible comment and will leave him to defend his own quarter in that regard should he feel the need.

December 28th, 2012, 16:32
The 2 of you should have a big Custard Pie fight and Joe pays.

December 28th, 2012, 16:51
Lol there would only be two problems with that idea - one being that Joe probably wouldn't turn up and Neal would want to eat all the pies !!! :p :/)

Neal
December 28th, 2012, 17:48
OK here is my proposal.
Joe, Neal, NIrish and Scottish- guy in a pie fight and I will supply 10 pies and extra RETARD :sign5:

December 28th, 2012, 21:25
Do you not think 5 retards is enough already?

joe552
December 28th, 2012, 22:20
leave me out of the bitchfest :violent1:

I still haven't forgiven NIrish for going to Thailand without me, so I'm sulking.

christianpfc
December 29th, 2012, 01:03
maybe ChristianPFC or A447 are free as I think they are due in Thailand about now no ?? :-)
I am in Germany with my family right now, back to Thailand on 08.01.2013.

December 29th, 2012, 01:20
Joe if its any consolation it appears I'm now officially "past it" as today my day has consisted of the following total lack of anything even remotely productive - woke up around. 2.30-3pm with cute long time guy from last night, who kindly decided to wake me in the manner to which one should always be woken every day i.e orally, that then continued a pace for a while as it appeared he was demanding he got his monies worth out of me - ( i thought it was meant to be the other way around !!? ) and so he departed about 4.30pm.

I then got up, showered and dressed and headed out for breakfast ( which ended up being a sirloin steal dinner), I then went for a wet shave at the far end of Pattaya, then returned towards my room for a nice relaxing massage before heading out for the evening and against ALL my clear instructions found myself fucking the massage guy which I was actually quite annoyed about it is appears he had snuck up on me when I wasn't concentrating and took advantage of my (Un)relaxed state in order i can only assume to earn his tip !

Well all I can say is that once I realised his game earn his tip he did - and then some for such blatent cheek, I then dropped my bike back to mosaik intending to head out around 9pm and made the fatal mistake of lying down for a quick 30 second power nap after my exertions with said massage boy - only to wake up at 1am thinking AHHH SHIT ! - and much to my own surprise and disgust thought, ya know what I'm staying in bed and rolled over for another hours nap until just now at 2.15am.

So there we have it, it appears you are missing nothing, I am officially past it, my life as I know it is over and it's time to hang up my pattaya shagging boots and pass them on to a younger man :-(

OR ( and I have to say the indecision is killing me right now:-) I could hit Dave or Nab or even Sunee for a late drink but as I know that will undoubtedly only lead to yet more meaningless shallow sex I think an evening in with some quiet reflection and perhaps a spot of light bible study may be more in order for my new found lifestyle - although I am noting that even whilst typing this gayromeo is quietly buzzing in the background with incoming messages we shall see :-) but alas as I'm now officially past it I think I'll resign myself to my fate and retire to bed good and proper and prepare myself for an early morning beach trip in the morning .......perhaps :-)

So, dear Joe as you can see, short of two shags, a wet shave and a steak dinner you sir are missing nothing today ! - hell buy me the steak dinner and a Gillette razor at home and the rest can be yours ( for 1500 baht short time of course !) :/))

joe552
December 29th, 2012, 01:33
If I had a heart it would bleed for you. Go on out, you know you want to :party

a447
December 29th, 2012, 18:20
Well, Nirish guy, so you're not longer on the scene. Thank god for that. I've just arrived in Pattaya and the last thing I need is stiff competition

December 29th, 2012, 18:28
After all the shagging I've been doing I'm not sure if stiff is the right word anymore, now flaccid competition and I'll give you a run for your money any day :-)

So, you've just arrived - and it's Saturday night - so I'll look out for the crazed looking guy running up and down sunee plaza in snd out of every bar waving huge wads of notes with a trail of boys in tow - hell its about time someone else took some of the strain !! :-)

I believe George in Krazy Dragon has a bottle of Irish whiskey sitting there just waiting to be cracked !! - although if I start pouring coke and ice into it the ghosts of a thousand Irish men will rise up and throttle me for sure, I mean its ok when using that cheap Scottish stuff but when it's REAL whisky you're having it would be SUCH a waste ( as he lights the blue touch paper and stands back :-)))

a447
December 29th, 2012, 19:15
Haha.... Money doesn't buy everything, but was it doesn't buy isn't worth having in the first place!

Maxxy
December 30th, 2012, 10:14
I don't like being so far away from all the fun but it does make for a very good time when I get there. :ura1: