PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boy Bar has new furniture,

Happy Boy
December 11th, 2012, 22:08
Happy Boy Bar has new furniture,

After seven years of being the happiest gay place in Pattaya we feel it is time for some upgrading and renewal.
Now we have renewed our furniture. It looks great,
Upstairs we have added an air-conditioner and painted the third floor.
We also have gotten several new boys and the place looks better.
More maintenance and improvements are planned in the coming year, but certain items have to wait till low season.
Come have a look what is new in Happy Boys Bar. The original Happy Bar in Pattaya
http://happyboysbar.net/
тАГ

Impulse
December 12th, 2012, 02:14
Can't wait to check it out next month! I hope you still have Jack working there. One of my favorite bars.

Happy Boy
December 12th, 2012, 04:01
Yes Jack still work there and many more boys, we have reasonable prices and happy hour 75 baht

Happy Boy
December 13th, 2012, 21:52
About plans for the bar, many customers have advised me not to change too much of the concept of the bar. Basically we are going to do some maintenance and upgrading.
Now we are refurbishing the furniture on three floors, painted the third floor and added an air conditioner. February we are going to redo the toilet facilities on the third floor.
We fixed the outside sign that has given us a lot of problems in the past few years and I hope it is fixed well now.
New boys have been hired and the uniforms fixed and new ordered. Working conditions for the boys have been improved.
A new music licence was obtained with a wider range of music options.
Now the no smoking policy is enforced downstairs, outside and upstairs smoking is allowed.
The website is updated.
The following is still planned but has to wait for the low season as not to disturb too much.
Downstairs toilet redo, painting of the walls and the floors, refurbishing of the bar and the tables.
The boys are happy with the changes and see Happy Boys Bar as a good place to work.

Many customers have given me positive feedback