PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Farangs

cirac
December 9th, 2012, 18:32
I've been to Bangkok many times, but mostly to chill, indulge in the local food and shopping. This time round I am hoping to venture into a different experience and I need some advice! I'll be arriving into Bangkok a few days after Christmas and am wondering where would be the ideal places/venues to meet Farangs in a non-sauna environment? Are there any etiquette to be wary of? Whether for chats, laughs, drinks or whatever transpires thereafter :evil4: ... Cheers!

December 10th, 2012, 02:05
Assuming your talking about meeting us poofs Id say you go to places like Dicks Maxis Telephone or Balcony and try to get into conversation there used to be a whole group of crocodiles that wood meet at Chesters Grill for coffee and oogle the money boys at Siam Complex but not sure whats happened there I look forward to my trip in January after everyones gone home from there Xmas break to find out I guess the one problem trying to talk to guys who have a boy with them is they think your trying to hit on there boy.

cirac
December 10th, 2012, 08:46
I'd imagine there might be a few who'd think it's competition - I get mistaken for being a local often but hopefully I won't get mistaken as a money boy! I'll give those venues a try and hopefully get into conversation with some :8(

Beachlover
December 27th, 2012, 19:57
What sort of farangs do you want to meet?

Lots of young, gay traveller farangs at DJ Station... Otherwise, try anywhere else they're likely to hang out. My partner and I met a farang couple from the same city we live in at our hotel pool not long ago and we are now friends with them.

December 29th, 2012, 07:55
So there you go mate hang around the pool at Beachlovers hotel.