PDA

View Full Version : BKK Friday the 7th..

latintopxxx
December 8th, 2012, 09:54
Been here since Wednesday...Babylon has been disappointing...too many Europeans....at least the Asians are still showing up...so good times are still being held.
Week has been quiet in soi twilight (or as I like to call it...fuck soi)...but Friday was absolutely packed...caught a show at xboys (excellent 3 some fuck show where the top is penetrated by a 3rd while he's still in number 1...) audience actually clapped...there was no sitting room...extra chairs put out..drinks 300BHT.
Caught the last show at x-size..again packed...fantastic big cock show...with like 15 guys on the stage....fuck show was also amazing...both participants very butch...my fav..hate it when the bottom is a slight femine ladyboy wanna be...might as well throw a real piece of pussy on the stage...
Been told its a long weekend so lots of people out and about...coupled with tourists fleeing some island that lost power...
Ended up at screw boys...short walk away...also full at 1.30am...will update u via another post on my adventure there..

latintopxxx
December 8th, 2012, 10:08
only real annoying thing to date is the silly hotel I'm staying at charges a joiners fee...sometimes.....like having a fuck is not allowed...not like the boys gonna overnight or have breakfast...

pong
December 9th, 2012, 09:14
ola-so you did not know that that double act is named the sandwich- or senhwiht?

latintopxxx
December 10th, 2012, 14:48
yes, i am aware that its called a sandwich.......or a train if another joins....
Was also surprised at the revival of the soi... for a while it seemed to be slowly dying..in fact the very 1st day I thought it was being demolished..as I arrived by taxi I noticed that the bar opposite hotmale was gone..like totally gone..but apparently they are only rebuilding it...bigger and better..
Also x-size has like 50 guys on stage...some totally hot...

December 10th, 2012, 16:35
only real annoying thing to date is the silly hotel I'm staying at charges a joiners fee...sometimes.....like having a fuck is not allowed...not like the boys gonna overnight or have breakfast...

Your forgetting his hands and knees causing extra wear and tear on the flooring as you ride him like a pony - thus an extra charge is entirely justified.

:occasion9:

latintopxxx
December 10th, 2012, 20:33
guess you got a point...I did weaken a chair badly when I perched a boy on it while I pounded away....should have just placed him on the edge of the bed...but them hate the "bounce"back effect...