PDA

View Full Version : Section 12 on Jomtien Now Has WiFi !!

Neal
December 5th, 2012, 14:29
Sawatdee Gay Forum has adopted section #12 on Jomtien Beach and today was happy to announce that late this afternoon it had installed and sponsored WiFi for the customers of section #12. As Happy Place has moved down there, there are sexy and cute staff waiting on your needs and strolling around but now it is the closest section to the road and parking lot with WiFi and it's FREE !!

Next month we will be working on new umbrellas and other things but the boys and freindly service are already in place. Section 12 is right behind the public restrooms and across from Tui's Place. Come and say hello to mama who runs the section) me and other Sawatdee Forum members (who want to divldge their screen names) and Happy Place staff and please enjoy our gift of free WiFi service to you!! :hello2:

Wazza
December 5th, 2012, 16:44
That's great to hear, Mama in the early 80's when I first arrived was the gay beach's only set of chairs Rit came a few years later.
The chairs finished there, so I think the gay crowd gravitated to the end of the beach away from the families and straights.
The Espresso coffee is a good addition as well.

Neal
December 5th, 2012, 17:03
Yes, actually I really feel appreciated there now and am happy I relocated. She has been so polite and out going in the short time I have been there and all 3 boys are so sexy and attentive. although I rarely depend on WiFi at the beach it seems that some vendors way down have gotten it for their customers but it is expensive for the chair vendors, almost inhibitive, and it is a long walk for many of us who are older and can't walk that far.

Hope to welcome you soon! :ura1:

zubes
December 5th, 2012, 20:57
Yeeeaaahhhh! Went there for LoyKratong but went to I think 18 today as it was the nearnest with wifi (except 16and we boycotted that) so Saturday we will go to No 12! Only went elsewhere because of wifi so will be nice to get back! Thanks Neal!

donald1
December 7th, 2012, 17:17
Great news..... I used to sit at Rits (not anymore due to personal reasons) but moved to Rainbow way down the road because of the WIFI.

I tried Jims today who are advertising Free WIFI now but no one there seemed to know how to set my cellphone for it. I left. Hope they get their act together or they are wasting some money on WIFI.

But now I know where to go.
See you tomorrow.

December 8th, 2012, 02:53
Is that so we can stay connected to Gayromeo and bypass the pimps?

latintopxxx
December 8th, 2012, 09:31
brisbane...stop trying to con people out of a living....the bar owner has to actually finance and run the business...assumes huge risks....he has only 2 ways of assuring a return...selling drinks and arse.....
If you dont want to pay the off fee there are literally dozens of boys available off the street...shopping malls...and for thoise who do their trawling on the net...yes gay romeo,etc...me personally..I like to see what I buy...so dont really fancy gayromeo....although I did use it to my advantage...after the silly thing showed up at my hotel..looking nothing like the pic on the net..I threw a hissy fit..accused it of lying..and knocked his price right down...one of my better fucks actually....

donald1
December 8th, 2012, 13:20
Reporting to you loud and clear from Section #12. Speedy WiFi feed.
They do need to put up a sign to let people know the service is here
but I am sure in good time.
I am quite happy with the move here.
All thats missing is DaBoss.

peeseua
December 8th, 2012, 17:51
I hope some of you guys are around when I come next year. It would be nice to meet some of the most famous board members when I am at the beach. I'll be the one in pink, puce and chartreuse. :party

a447
December 8th, 2012, 20:17
I hope some of you guys are around when I come next year.

I'll be around but will make sure I am not standing too close!

Neal
December 8th, 2012, 23:39
The sign was to come in today along with the name cards with password. I left for Cambodia for a 4 day holiday and if they werer not delivered today, probably tomorrow Thai time. I will be back on the beach Friday so whoever doesn't want to see me, go there quick!

anonone
December 9th, 2012, 05:19
I had a very nice afternoon at Section 12 before I left recently. This was before the wifi, but have to agree the staff are very attentive (and very nice to look at).

Looking forward to visiting again. As long as the service keeps up, this will probably be my new "home base" at Dong Tan.

And a "thank you" to Neal for arranging the wifi. It will keep the BF happy...and I will use it occasionally as well.

:notworthy:

donald1
December 9th, 2012, 12:30
The sign is erected and WiFi is working great.

Nice bit of advertising for the forum.

Thank You Neal

cameroncat
December 10th, 2012, 08:35
When I was there last year, the beach seemed to have "disappeared" with the chairs going right to the waters edge (and in some cases IN the water). Gone seem to be the days there was room for the boys to play volleyball in front of the chairs. Is this a continuing problem?