PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hour Happy Boys Bar

Happy Boy
December 5th, 2012, 09:22
Happy Hour Happy Boys Bar

Happy Boy Bar have Happy Hour from 8 тАУ 9 PM.
We want to have the boys to come on time, please enjoy 75 Baht drinks between 8 - 9 PM
Soi yensabai

http://happyboysbar.net/special-events/

Michal2012
December 5th, 2012, 12:43
Happy Boy Bar my best wishes with you. This is great option to chill out. To make time more enjoyable and cool. It is best option. The 8-9 is very nice timing.

Happy Boy
December 18th, 2012, 07:42
:party Happy Hour now from 8 PM untill 10 PM untill the high season ends.

Because of popular demand!!!!!

Come enjoy 75 Baht drinks :party

anonone
December 18th, 2012, 08:44
Awesome !!!

See you soon.

:party

hai336
December 19th, 2012, 04:14
What kind of wines do you have by the glass? If I could find a go go bar with decent wine, they would get so much of my business. Cheers.

Neal
December 19th, 2012, 07:04
Most bars carry Monte Clair becuae of the tax on that wine. That comment though leads me to that comment I heard several months ago. They will always come to my bar if I carry.....
Well the comment then was wines and we bought dozens of wines and had a free wine tasting which cost us thousands and thousands of baht. Many came and tried all the white and all the reds and the opinions flowed in. We changed the wines and who came in and bought later?? You got it! Oh I will come in if you carry MacCallen Whiskey. I will be in at least once a week! I think it took me slightly over 1 year to get that bottle finished and after the first drink he switched to Regency!

hai336
December 19th, 2012, 19:28
Yes, I see the problem. Perhaps a BYOB policy would work with cork fee. It's just that in so many spots in the world now, you can order a lovely glass of wine in numerous settings. Ah well..

Happy Boy
December 20th, 2012, 00:08
Now we have red wine and white wine.

If we have customers who would like to help us select a few white and red wines that are popular, I would be willing to have a few wines in the bar.

I think adding a few wines we can do, but I can see that having an extended wine list is not practical in a go go bar.