PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Christmas Dinner menus

frequentflier
December 1st, 2012, 22:50
2300bht plus taxes for Christmas Dinner is too expensive and 2900 plus taxes for New Years Eve is over the top..my opinion.

December 1st, 2012, 23:43
Anyone any other menus to hand they can post as it might be a handy relaxed way of being able to decide where to dine on both of those special nights rather than traipse round places checking them all out ?

frequentflier
December 2nd, 2012, 00:24
With all due respects to yourself,the price of menues go hand in hand with the content of the menue.Cant have one without the other.

Brad the Impala
December 2nd, 2012, 00:30
Makes no sense to separate a comment on a post from the post on which it was commenting. So comments removed and on with the menus!

Neal
December 2nd, 2012, 00:36
You are correct Frequentflier but that is up to each individual's budget and Brad if we have everyone in Thailand commenting on the contents of menus and the price and what they feel is expensive or acceptable people will have to go through everyone's comments to read the menus that are submitted. So comment away here on the menus for Christmas and New Years and what you feel about them and their pricing.

I have not censored anyone's comments just I would like to keep the menu's free and clear from all the comments. So since you have been insistant on doing that, I have opened this thread for your comments. Please feel free to comment away on this thread.