PDA

View Full Version : Happy Place Bar and Many Gay Customers Leave Section 16 Jomt

Neal
December 1st, 2012, 03:34
As was previously reported by myself and now "re-worded" to comply with the rules of this website as well as veiled threats, our official home on Jomtien Beach is no longer section #16 Niyom Place due to unreconcilable differences with Niyom and staff.

Over the last 6 months more and more differences between Happy Place, several customers and Niyom have caused our abandonment of section #16 on Jomtien Beach and have instead moved the official place to meet and greet Happy Place boys on their own time along with several of the customers previously in that section to section #12 on Jomtien Beach. The previous thread discussing some of the differences as to why this sudden move became necessary needed to be removed and re-worded.
We welcome you to our new home and assure you that you will be very welcome there and made happy. Section #12, blue chairs is directly across from Tui's and behind the first set of public toilets.
:party

December 1st, 2012, 04:50
So, just to clarify ........if I meet one of your (ex) guys at the beach on his off time and we decide to nip back to my room for a quickie and then back to the beach........do I still have to pay the bar an off fee !!! ??? :-))) Just checking as I know SOME people are SO touchy about that ! ( ha ha I am joking by the way :-)

dab69
December 1st, 2012, 07:38
thought you weren't with the bar anymore.

anyway it should be interesting to see who is waiting on that section
of chairs now, and how long they last.