PDA

View Full Version : School Days Have Returned

Neal
November 29th, 2012, 13:42
In a continued effort to funnel funds into various needy charities throughout Thailand, Sawatdee Foum will continue contests but with the ephasis in prize money going to winners various favorite charities.

The contests for December will be:

School Days Have Returned
5,000 baht will be donated to the charity of the winners choice for the person that writes an "essay" of 1000 words or less of why they like about Thailand so much.

Beautiful Thailand
The most entriguing city in Thailand and why. Again a 1000 word or less essay and winer will select the charity of their choice.

Nature Picture of Thailand
Same winning as above to the person who takes the most scenic "nature" picture of Thailand.

Traditional Thailand
Same winning as above to the person who takes the most moving picture that displays the tarditions of Thailand. Thais and their heritage and traditions.

No picture will be eligable that was previously submitted for any prior contest.

Entries are to be scanned and submitted by Jan 15, 2013 and we will print the winning photos and essays shortly thereafter,

Good luck to all!

frequentflier
November 29th, 2012, 23:06
Who decides the winners??

Neal
November 30th, 2012, 09:10
I have not decided yet but I will probably select three people who are not with SGF. Having it done same way as last time which was a difficult voting process online seemed pretty tedious wasn't it? Certainly I think that I will look for 3 people known within the community.

Koh Samui Luv
November 30th, 2012, 09:46
Essay No. 1: I like Thailand so much because of all the beautiful boys I can have sex with.

Essay No. 2: Bangkok is the most intriguing city because it has the high speed BTS Skytrain and MRT Subway to speed me in comfort from boy to boy.

Neal
November 30th, 2012, 09:50
Wonderful. Up to you what you want to write about and scan in. :sign5:

Brad the Impala
December 1st, 2012, 06:06
GOOD LUCK DEFINITELY NEEDED!