PDA

View Full Version : Gayromeo Updates

lexusgs
November 25th, 2012, 18:29
As a frequent user of GR there seems to have been quite an influx of Philippinos offering their 'service' over the last couple of weeks. I've tried a couple of them.... two at once lol and had a good time. The want a bit more than the standard guys in Pattaya. I would say they are well worth it :bounce:

nanette
November 25th, 2012, 20:36
The Pinoys in general are on the chubby side.
How would you describe your dates?

markie1
November 25th, 2012, 22:32
When you say a bit more , how much did you offer ,what is the going rate there

lexusgs
November 26th, 2012, 11:16

Good question. Depends on what I want and pay accordingly. On average the pinoy guys about 500 bht more. Not much really.

markie1
November 26th, 2012, 12:56

Good question. Depends on what I want and pay accordingly. On average the pinoy guys about 500 bht more. Not much really.
so in total that would be ??

or are you saying about 1500 in total is a going rate there

lexusgs
November 26th, 2012, 15:54
Yeh thats about right. Like I said it depends on my mood as to what I agree with the guys.

cameroncat
November 27th, 2012, 08:42
If you think Thai's are clingy and possessive, try dating a Pinoy for awhile, you haven't seen anything....

November 27th, 2012, 09:02
Pinoys are particularly deceptive - sometimes, but not always, by design, but usually because of our perceptions. I speak only of the ones I met in Cebu and Manila. No experience with those in Thailand.

I made the mistake of thinking they were quite different from the Thai guys, simply because most of them spoke English so well, seemed to have a shared cultural background with mine (American), were brought up in the Catholic church, as I was. Just one item I forgot to include in my perceptions of pinoys: they are poor Asians, and are just as intent as the Thai guys on setting up an LTR (LDR) with a generous farang (actually, with multiple farangs).

As cameroncat noted, they are clingy and possessive, and this is made worse by their linguistic prowess. Dealing with someone who appears to be (as they like to label themselves) a brown American, brings a very different perspective to the relationship. Unless you're looking for involvements, entanglements, stick with monolingual Thai commercial sex workers who can muster only about a dozen words of English.

painai2
November 27th, 2012, 09:50
I visit the Philippines from time to time. I've found Gay romeo to be much more popular in the Philippines for hook ups. The bar scene is better in Thailand, Gay romeo better in Manila. One thing I've found, Pinoys command of English is much better than Thais. For example, when they put the age they are looking for, they know how to use that feature. If a Pinoy says they are interested in 20-29 year old, that's exactly what they mean. A Thai might say that, but will gladly go with a 65 year old for a good tip. You can tell a hustler in Manila, they will say they looking for older. I also concur with the previous poster, Pinoys are definitely poor and do need money, I get lots of hits to my profile while in Manila.

cameroncat
November 27th, 2012, 10:59
Pinoy Gays have the same problem Italian, South American and Mexican gay boys have.. Catholic Parents! Causes undue self loathing and very hard to "come out".

lexusgs
November 27th, 2012, 11:57
Agree with most of the comments. I had a 2yr relationship with a Pinoy in Dubai where there are thousands of them! Most there value getting a decent passport more than taking your cash.
Smart guys most of them and certainly a lot more ambitious than the average Thai.