PDA

View Full Version : Ping Pearl of the Orient

January 11th, 2006, 16:02
Where did Pearl of the Orient go? Where is my favourite loonie left liberal and fashion victim?

catawampuscat
January 11th, 2006, 16:08
with hundreds of posters, it would be a nightmare for each of us to use this forum for that purpose..Why not use the pm and ask Pearl directly??

January 11th, 2006, 16:22
Why not use the pm and ask Pearl directly??
Because she isn't here anymore. I wondered if someone knows her whereabouts.

January 11th, 2006, 21:00
taking it all in.
In fact it's the only thing I do get in these days.
I'm having a long relaxing holiday in sunny California at a wonderful resort run by a delightful Ms B. Ford.
They say I may be released any day now.

January 12th, 2006, 08:03
I wondered where PEARL went to?
But i wonder where all my faves posters have gone.

Wheres KING KONG,JOHN BOTTING,DAME SANITREE,and a few others,actually LONELY WOMBATS missing too.

January 12th, 2006, 10:01
Wheres KING KONG,JOHN BOTTING,DAME SANITREE,and a few others,actually LONELY WOMBATS missing too.

John Botting is still posting very day or so
Lonelywombat last posted
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... php?t=6479 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6479)

January 12th, 2006, 12:00
but some are schizophrenic. However Dame Sanitree Na Parkin has been taking far too long a sabbatical and has spent an inordinate time in Rosenberg pleading for the release of her close friend Armin Meiwes, the noted German cannibal. It seems she has been successful.

LMTU..did you perchance ever meet the late cabaret star Tony Monopoly ?
Your wonderful joke at my expense mirrors part of his act and I thought perhaps you may have wrote it for him.

Older Brit gays may remember dear Tony as the only contestant who won the legendary Opportunity Knocks for 13 weeks in a row and went on to be the only entertainer to fill the Talk Of The Town ( now the Hippodrome) to capacity for 5 nights in a row.

Poor Tony was a virgin and lived in a monastery until he was 22 where an older priest relieved him of that virginity and convinced him that he could make a fortune with his beautiful voice. Tony left the monastery in South Australia but joined a strange group of transvestites in Perth. It was one of those odd orders where a group of lapsed Catholics dress up as nuns and call themselves Sisters Of Perpetual Indulgence and such.

His time there came to an end when Perth's finest, aka the Vice Squad decided to raid the premises after hearing lurid tales of orgies involving the religious orders. The police raided and arrested the lot and carted them off to jail. Outside the house a group of Italian immigrant road workers stood and watched the raid as it happened , but then were aghast when they saw what they believed to be a bunch of burly coppers manhandling 6 Catholic nuns into the paddy wagon , whereupon they attacked with picks and shovels and Mr Monopoly ( or Sister Teresa as he was known) made his escape.

Charges of affray against the road workers were dismissed by the magistrate who said they were highly honorable men protecting an attack upon their religion as their mothers would expect !

But I digress..once being Tony's publicist for a short time I saw his act over and over and it's ingrained in my memory and I remember every word !
He opened by saying ..

" yes I am Italian..on my mother's side and on the side of a friend of my father's !"
many thigh slappers later he announced " my darling mother is 89 and still doesn't need glasses..she drinks straight from the bottle "..did you write these lines LMTU ??

Poor Tony succumbed to a heart attack in Brighton in 1992 at which time he was simultaneously having affairs with Shirley Bassey ( has she ever had a straight boyfriend ?) and the singer Peter Allen whose life is portrayed in the hit Broadway show The Boy From Oz. He had met Peter in the backroom of the Colhene pub in Earls Court.

by the way..I'm baaaack. Parole was successful and I wasn't marauding(?)as a cabin boy but certainly manhandling one which was a great mistake as he was the Captain's favorite. I was deposited at the nearest Mediterranean port which probably just as well as the other cruise guests had dubbed the trip The Last Of Pearl so god only knows what they had in store for me.

January 12th, 2006, 13:40
Good to hear you are out again, Pearl. What did you do in California? Did you go to harrass the guests at the annual Richard M. Nixon convention in Orange County again? I have warned you. If you do that the Fashion Police will arrest you. A Betty Ford hairdo isn't enough to sneak in.

Someone mentioned KING KONG. I wonder how he is doing in Bangkok? It would be fun to hear what he thinks about the street life, the boys in brown etc now that he lives in the big city.

January 12th, 2006, 15:23
Now, about your front...

But do tell us about your visit to The Land of Fruits and Nuts. And were you a guest at the clinic? Or and inmate?