PDA

View Full Version : Krazy Dragon 7th Anniversary Party Dec 4th!!!

Neal
November 21st, 2012, 12:49
I would like to thank Mark and John for their continuing support in helping me transition into the Krazy Dragon.

The Krazy Dragon will be having its 7th Anniversary party on December 4th with plenty of friends, food and fun. I hope all of you will come down and help us celebrate the last 7 years and hopefully many more to come. I'm sure Mark and John will be on hand to say hello to you all. Buffet starts at 8pm with entertainment from 9pm. I look forward to seeing you all there. :party

I couldn't help but notice that on another board this morning, the demise of the Krazy Dragon has already been predicted and that Sunee Plaza will soon become condo's. The posters on that board are obviously misinformed and have no idea what they are talking about. The Krazy Dragon has another 30 days to survive as the Myans have already predicted that the Earth will be destroyed on December 21st. So we've got at least another month to party at the Dragon, so come on down. I'm making a few small changes to the club and I think you'll enjoy them. I'm hoping we have many more years of fun at the Krazy Dragon. See you all soon.

George

Lunchtime O'Booze
December 1st, 2012, 10:07
Just what Pattaya needs..more condo buildings !!!. I doubt they would sell without Sunee Plaza in place.

gedykaie
December 1st, 2012, 20:12
I can only say I wish I was out there at this time, Krazy Dragon was one of the very first places ,on my first visit to Pattaya I visited and will remember it for a long time,4 years ago and it was the best night of my life, really hope it continues and am able to visit next year ..........its like a virgin thing first time in thailand,first time in Pattaya,first table top bar go to sorry guys hard to describe but the krazy place lives with me forever :laughing3: :laughing3:

December 2nd, 2012, 00:46
^ now THAT'S what any business would be happy to read and take as a glowing referral / comment on their bar ! So nice to see a nice positive comment as opposed to some of the negative ones that sometimes crop up.

anonone
December 9th, 2012, 06:09
Anyone attend and care to post some info on the party? Unfortunately, I had to leave on the 3rd, so I just missed attending by a day.

I was in KD a couple of times this trip and chatted with George (a great host, by the way) so am curious how the party went.....

DragonMaster
December 9th, 2012, 09:16
I would like to thank everyone who came over for the party. A special thanks to Tom and David at Cafe Royale for the excellent salads and deviled eggs and to Mr. Suraphon who suppled the chickens and pig for the event.

Overall I think the party was a big success and everyone who attended seemed to have a great time. With all of that being said, I will say that I was very disappointed with the Coyote dancers and looking back on the event, I'm now glad that they were an hour and 10 minutes late showing up. While some of them looked pretty hot, they were for the most part lifeless during their performance. For those of you who tolerated the coyotes and waited for the show, I have heard that you were not disappointed with the offerings on display, even though I was specific that the offerings were not to be displayed. Oh well, I too enjoyed the view!

For those of you who have re-discovered the Krazy Dragon thanks for your support and for those of you who haven't made it over yet, please come by and check out the club. There are still a lot of little changes to make but we're getting there a little at a time. If you come by and there's something you don't like, please let me know so we can consider your feedback. Thanks again to everyone who came and I look forward to meeting more of you soon.

George

a447
December 9th, 2012, 14:02
there's something you don't like, please let me know so we can consider your feedback.

That's the spirit! A bar owner who listens.

I've tended to avoid KD in recent years, as it got a bit tired. Now I'm definitely looking forward to rediscovering it later this month.

hai336
December 10th, 2012, 02:35
I am looking forward to my first visit to Krazy Dragon during my visit in 2013. I have loved the website.