PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya

vanek333
November 18th, 2012, 01:52
Am heading to Pattaya in April and heard of a place called Boyz Boyz Boyz and that they have great guys, can anyone recomend one of them, I'm looking to be shown around Pattaya and also for company.

dab69
November 18th, 2012, 07:26
ewwwww.

puckered_penguin
November 18th, 2012, 11:42
No. 61 is a great guy: tall, white skinned and versatile. I took him off 11 years ago and I still like to chat with him occasionally.
Now I have a l/t b-f I don't off boys anymore. The thing I love about that bar is the average age of the boys is about 33 and the average weight of them is about 82 Kgs I would guess. I just love watching the boys there get older as I get older. Sort of makes me believe time has stood still in a perverse way.

Up2U
November 18th, 2012, 13:24
...... The thing I love about that bar is the average age of the boys is about 33 and the average weight of them is about 82 Kgs I would guess. I just love watching the boys there get older as I get older. Sort of makes me believe time has stood still in a perverse way.

Different strokes for different folks as it has the opposite impact on me. Watching someone age is like looking in the mirror (something I don't need to be reminded of). Over the years, it was fun coming to LOS because it always made you feel younger, like turning back the clock, so watching 30-40 over weight dancers I find very unappealing. When people talk about the decline of BT, BBB always comes to mind.

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2012, 00:48
...lord I have to dis agree...there may be some old timers shaking their bitts onstage...but there is a lot of fresh meat...i visit Thailand (usually BKK) at least 4 times a year and after roughly 10 years have yet to off one twice....there is just so much talent available...between street trade..host bars...gogo bars ...and whatever...I'm totally spoiled for choice....paradise!!

PattayaBob
November 19th, 2012, 08:54
My suggestion is to do your "booking in advance" you can search Gay Romeo for the specific type of guy you like and negotiate with him before arrival
Happy Hunting :party

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2012, 14:26
pattayabob...far too organized...I prefer the unstructured approach....land running...and like a heat seeking missile seek my targets..

Up2U
November 19th, 2012, 19:38
...lord I have to dis agree...there may be some old timers shaking their bitts onstage...but there is a lot of fresh meat...i visit Thailand (usually BKK) at least 4 times a year and after roughly 10 years have yet to off one twice....there is just so much talent available...between street trade..host bars...gogo bars ...and whatever...I'm totally spoiled for choice....paradise!!

I agree, there is still a lot of choice but my comments were about one bar in particular. Sorry, but a 35+, 82 kg (= 180 lbs) man on a short Asian frame is a definition of obese by most health standards. A few years back you never saw this in a LOS go-go bar and is just one reason for the downhill slide of this bar.