PDA

View Full Version : for men by men massage in udon

Chris2324
November 16th, 2012, 23:52
when we went to udon more about 2 weeks ago, you guys did not recommend any place.
we found this male massage place called gentle. it was very pleasant experience, both my partner and i enjoyed it.

i do not know how to get there but it is in the city, taxi dropped us off.

we walked in around 8pm, there were about 7 guys to chose, owner was thai, but he spoke english.
my partner and i picked 2 masseurs that we liked, but we each had massage in the separate rooms.
rooms are ok, but bed, towels and bed covers are clean, shower is communal.

my masseur's name was sua, he was great, we were both naked, he gave me strong oil massage, he took his time to massage my back, shoulders, legs while i was on my stomach.
when i flipped and was on my back, i could not hold it anymore, problem was that he sat naked next to me, and started to massage my right arm, and i just became naughty and started to touch his cock, he got hard very quick and the rest is you all probable can guess.

90 min oil massage was 500bath, i gave him 1300bath tip and he deserved every single bath of it.
this is their website

http://udon-gentle.orgfree.com/

Mancs
November 17th, 2012, 02:16
Thank you. I will be in Udon in January for the first time so I will give Gentle a look.

Neal
November 17th, 2012, 03:43
Well the website looks good. I would be interested in seeing some other reviews on the place. Maybe go there and see for myself.