PDA

View Full Version : Membership cards Happy Boys Bar and Eros Boy Bar

Happy Boy
November 16th, 2012, 22:52
Membership cards Happy Boys Bar and Eros Boy Bar

When selling the Eros Boy Bar to the new owner, I had a clear understanding that the membership cards would be honoured.

The staff of Eros Boy Bar has advised the new owner against honoring the membership cards and the owner has followed this staff advice.

I deeply regret this happening, the membership cards will be honoured in Happy Boys Bar but not in Eros Boy Bar.

Anyone who does not want to use his membership card anymore can sell it back in Happy Boys Bar for 100 Baht, the original price.

In Happy boys bar we will strive to serve you with reasonable drink prices, happy hour 8-9.30 PM with 75 Baht drinks and a relaxed atmosphere.

egel
November 16th, 2012, 23:35
Is there not also a semi-permanent notice in X-Boys saying "Membership cards no longer accepted"?
I would warn anyone against purchasing same, they have no guarantee whatsoever.

Neal
November 17th, 2012, 00:44
There seems to be some confusion whether in fact they will be honored or not. Some say that they were waiting for the confirmation and some say they jumped the gun. Can anyone give us the factual truth and not the rumored version from another friend please?

Happy Boy
November 17th, 2012, 09:05
The new owner of eros has advised me that he will not honour the cards. they will be honoured in Happy Boys Bar.

If you do not want to have the card anymore, we will reimburse you 100 Baht. But you have to come to Happy Boys Bar to get this done.