PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Sauna...FREE for Youths???

danny99
November 15th, 2012, 10:47
I sometimes eat Thai in Chinatown, Singapore, at Sawasdee...outside table, smoking allowed, good for eye candy, shocking price for half a glass of wine BUT surprisingly reasonable Thai food [a rarity in Singapore]...I very much like their Chu Chee Goong!

I have been constantly aware [some evenings more so than others] of a fairly regular stream of seemingly attractive young men [quite straight looking] disappearing through a door way at the left of the restaurant that appears to lead to a closed in area above the restaurant...a discreet look inside the door and a simple small sign just says ABSOLUTE on the left wall...no other advertising or comment.

Inquiring later at Backstage I was informed that ABSOLUTE is a classy gay sauna the only one in Singapore with a Cocktail Bar and most interestingly have regular nights 'FREE FOR YOUTHS' ... maybe that was the reason behind my observation of a stream of potential spunks.

Has anyone been here, and can report on the youth parade?

atri1666
November 15th, 2012, 17:53
I visited 2 times but mostly youth for youth. I prefer queens.

pong
November 17th, 2012, 12:57
nearly any of the local/suburban gay sauna's spread all over BKK have either a reduction or sometimes-at slcak times- a free entry for youth. Thai take it for granted they have to show their ID anyway about anywhere and are not offended by that. 2 for 1 is also pretty common.
Find a full list in gayscout.com. There are about 40 in BKK big city. But absolute is by far NOT that classy great expreince- I guess it maybe was-whwen opened on another name some 4-5 years ago-and the usual non-upkeep make all things Thai rot in a few monthes. Now just try to find that house!

christianpfc
November 17th, 2012, 22:21
By the way, different entry prices according to age in Thai saunas seem to apply only to Thai.

In September, I went to Chakran Sauna on the day they had 150 (?) Bath entry for under 35 year olds, and even though I could point out and read out their Thai advertisement in Thai and tell them my age (32) in Thai, I had to pay the standard 230 Baht.

danny99
November 25th, 2012, 14:58
I visited 2 times but mostly youth for youth. I prefer queens.

I am afraid that I do not fancy girls so have zero interest in boys who pretend they are girls.

atri1666
November 25th, 2012, 15:12
Queens means "Queens Resort" and not fem boys.

Liamog
November 26th, 2012, 00:06
:rolling: