PDA

View Full Version : Paid Sex at Queens Sauna

danny99
November 15th, 2012, 10:37
Queens Resort in Singapore [the cheaest bed for a night in expensive Singers] has always had a number if young boys from mainland China and Indonesia [usually Sumatra] offering 'massage'. They rent a room for an extended period [usually on the 4th floor] lie on their beds with open door or congregate near the smoking area and jacuzzi on basement level. They never appear naked or only with a towel but always wear swimmers or underpants [often showing the world what they have got] and are quite friendly, joke about their status, fun to talk to and some do not even mind a 'grope' when sharing the lift.

That all seems to have changed! Many now invade the Maze [dark room] and steam room and any touch is responded to with 'I am a money boy!'. Unlike the ones there before some of them are so thin and effeminate that you would not even be interested for FREE!

Before they were all good fun, now they are pests!

November 17th, 2012, 06:54
"young boys" I didnt realise sex with five year olds is legal in Singapore you live and learn.

pong
November 17th, 2012, 12:55
go to trevvy-they will know an alternative

bjbjboy
March 12th, 2013, 09:10
So about 18 months ago (October 2011) I got a room at Queens Sauna, hotels were like US$150 and I was planning on checking out at 03:00 because the Delta Airlines flight leaves at 06:00. Thought the S$45 room would be a better idea, knowing, though, I probably wouldn't sleep much.
It's a bare room, but it was clean and had somewhat effective air-conditioning.
When I was getting some stuff out of my bags, my door was a ajar. Suddenly this big Indian guy was standing there, asking, "How much?" --I realized he thought I was a prostitute too! He was about 25yo. I am 44. Imagine! So, what did I say???
I said "$25 for a blow job...." he said, "That's fair," and dropped his pants. He wasn't a guy I would have immediately had sex with, but actually was kinda cute and had a nice dick. He paid me! :blackeye: So I made back half of my $45 payment for the room. :D
Now THAT is a story I've enjoyed telling friends!

Beachlover
March 27th, 2013, 14:16
I've never been to Queens but that sounds terrible... The owner's going to need to decide if he wants to be running what is basically a prostitute pick up joint or kick them out and go back to running a place for genuine encounters.