PDA

View Full Version : Reporting a Connection-Quickie in Bangkok

12is12
November 14th, 2012, 20:14
Hi Guys,

When I asked on another forum whether to use a six hour connection in BKK airport in for a quickie, most responseswere negative and urged me to "stay put". I'm glad to report the ayes have it.

Timetable (jotted it down just for you guys):
touchdown - 18:25
plane at complete stop - 18:32
off the plane - 18:40
cue at immigration - 18:47
clear immigration - 19:03
in taxi - 19:13 (had to stop at an ATM)
at Hero's - 19:50
in room (more of a cubicle) - 20:12
out of room - 21:15
in taxi - 21:23
back at the airport - 21:50 (two and a half hours before planned takeoff)

The escapade lasted from 18:40 till 21:50, which means I invested two hours and ten minutes for an hour of pleasure. It's worth it; certainly beats "staying put" at the airport.

Costs:
260 for taxi; 70 for two tolls; two way - 660 bahts.
600 for Hero; 1000 for massuer (I gave him more); 1,600.
departure tax for re-entring airport (?) - 700.
total: 3,000 bahts = $98. Again, worth it.

And now for the "it":
I'm assuming readers are familiar with Hero's layout. There were about 35 guys in the 'aquarium' and seven clients viewing them. I admit I like this part (depsite the "meat market" feeling), but this time there weren't any who really got me excited.

I asked the 'mamasan' who had a big cock, and he pointed out two. Then I asked who would suck without a condom, and he pointed out two others. I pondered for a couple of minutes the cruel choices we're faced in life, but by the time I decided to go with size, those two had already been taken.

The unhinibited sucker I chose turned out to be a tall masculine raw kind of a guy, unlike most Thai moneboys (also more brownish than usual). I made sure with him that there really wouldn't be a condom problem (last year I was promised such a massuer, didn't check with him beforehand, and was later rudely surprised), and off we were to the cubicle. Its ac was working bad, I asked to switch places and this was done without problem.

I love the joint shower in Hero. He was soaping and carressing me, I prolonged the shower, and he started sucking right there with the warm water running all over us, as I was enjoying his just-right-not-too developed muscles. Almost against my wish we retired to the masssage bed, where he gave me an ok strong massage. Normally I like soft massages, and his wasn't even erotic-sensual, but for some reason I enjoyed the raw masculine treatment. Then he went down on me; very good oral skills. He also needed a lot of patience, since I was - unusally for me - taking a lot of time to cum. Liked him even better for not stopping even while I gushed! Really HOT. And then, of course, a farewell shower.

I was more than usually satisfied, for a reason that had nothing to do either with the massuer (Pee Malik, for those who'd like to meet him) or with Hero. Only seven hours ealrlier I had my last sex session in VN, and was really curious to know whether that would be enough time for a 55 yo to replenish. Turns out it was!!

Two lessons guys:
One, don't stay put at the airport; use the connection for fun.
Two, for men who usually cum too quicly, the best way to prolong the fun is to have sex seven hours earlier.

Neal
November 14th, 2012, 20:51
A great report and I am sure the readers will love it. Don't pick on him too much for lack of condom. Some people, many think and feel oral is not a necesity to have one and require it for anal. If you disagree with him on that at least play nice.

12is12
November 14th, 2012, 20:59
Thanks, but there's a misunderstanding. I wasn't "picking on him"; I was looking for someone who'd suck me without condom.

Yes, I understood that and some of our members would have a tantrum.

christianpfc
November 14th, 2012, 23:49
Thanks for your report, especially precise times and prices. Really appreciate it.

Still, nothing for me. First, I couldn't get a massage in peace knowing that my connection flight won't wait for me if I'm late for whatever reason and second, I can make 3000 Baht last a whole day, including hotel.

departure tax for re-entring airport (?) - 700.
Can you elaborate on this or does someone else know details? Long time ago, there was a departure tax to be paid by the passenger at the airport, which is now included in the ticket(?). Apart from that, can you enter the airport (with valid boarding card to go through safety control) and exit (going through passport control) as often as you want?

Neal
November 19th, 2012, 12:34
Moved from SE Asia to Gay Thailand

anonone
November 19th, 2012, 17:52
Christian.

The 700 baht tax is included in the price of the ticket if you terminate your flights in Thailand. If you are just passing through BKK on a connecting flight, the tax is not included. So, if you use the connecting time to exit the airport and then return back through security, you could be asked to pay the tax. Doesn't really matter if you leave the airport area...once you are out of the sterile area and need to re-clear security, the tax is applicable.

Neal
November 19th, 2012, 18:16
Is that a for sure? It seems odd if you did not push for it. I would think that an airport tax is an airport tax. It shows the date and time. Its not a tax to pay for screening I don't think therefore the stub I would thnk is enough to allow you through if it is within a time frame but if that doesn't work well I guess this is Thailand and it doesn't work. I would think it sounds more like they would want the extra money and not the hassle to go ask their supervisor if it is true or not. Same same lie Mei me, mei lu, mei ow, mei son jai.

pong
November 19th, 2012, 19:54
re this 700 tbt-rumoured to soon be raised-to 800 с╗Пr 1000- th├нs was l├бst time `I с║гrrived at BKK a month ago very clearly announced by posters. Sorry-am n╞бw in Vnam and they seem to have their ╞б╞░n special keyboards h├кre.
Another mс╗Пre timeproof way ├нs the railink+BTS=-very near to Nan├в BTS are B├вnana, GUY and a little further JEY-Prom Pong.

cameroncat
November 20th, 2012, 07:48
If you have a connecting flight, some airports won't even let you leave the airport. Even so, would I risk missing my flight for some quickie sex? Hell no. As my Dad used to say, never let the little head rule the big head...

christianpfc
November 20th, 2012, 15:41
Sorry-am n╞бw in Vnam and they seem to have their ╞б╞░n special keyboards h├кre.

And I thought this is a new trick to confuse your readers.

November 20th, 2012, 16:36
I thought it was the return of LMTU

anonone
November 20th, 2012, 18:13
DaBoss. The tax is not really labeled an airport tax...maybe a departure tax? I don't remember the exact term usually used.

It was probably started to help defray costs of tourist infrastructure...maybe even tourism promotion or something. The tax is not applicable for someone just transiting through BKK airport, but becomes applicable once you "enter" Thailand (clear immigration and customs).

It is possible to slip through without someone noticing (after all, TIT), but if they notice you will need to pay up before being cleared back into the airport.

And I would have done exactly what the original poster did as well. 6 hours is long time to just hang out at an airport, even with lounge access and such. I have done the same thing when transiting in European cities to get some fresh air, hit a bar or two for some beer, then make it back to the airport for the next flight. For a visit to Hero, you bet I would have left the airport.