PDA

View Full Version : Thai military in uniform

lonelywombat
November 11th, 2012, 10:55
[attachment=0:1ce6soks]Thaisoldiers1.jpg[/attachment:1ce6soks]

click on pic to move up or down

We discussed the old concept of men in the Sunee bar called Uniform but the idea but not successful. My friend said he would settle into Pattaya or wherever if they had men like this,

I always felt the idea did not catch on with the owner of Uniform Bar,that was a big pity.

Would love to see similar pics to this posted.

Sooty
November 11th, 2012, 13:39
Any Thai Salvation Army pics?

Manforallseasons
November 11th, 2012, 15:18
In lieu of the changes that Sunee Plaza has gone thru in the last few years these uniforms would be more appropriate!

Neal
November 11th, 2012, 15:21
I'm speechless!

newalaan
November 11th, 2012, 18:44
I'm speechless!
"would that it were, would that it were"

November 11th, 2012, 19:49
The one on the left appears to be either severely constipated or laying an egg - I'm unsure which.

gregvc
November 11th, 2012, 22:20
there once was a website called Mr Policeman or something like that. It showed the local policemen in their extremely tight uniforms. It was not set up as a gay site but guys flocked to it. Wonder what happened to it?

christianpfc
November 12th, 2012, 01:45
Lonelywombat, how do you know they are Thai soldiers (apart from the name of the pic)?

There is a watermark with what looks like Chinese to me and a link to a website http://www.danlan.org/ which looks very interesting to me, but again, mainly in Chinese (?) so I don't understand.

I have a uniform fetisch, but only for camouflage military uniforms. I love those camouflage briefs they had/have at Krazy Dragon, even Neal would look sexy in them (if they could fit him in).

From their website:

http://www.krazy-dragon.com/galleries/shorts(43).jpg
http://www.krazy-dragon.com/galleries/shorts(44).jpg

November 12th, 2012, 02:29
....I have a uniform fetish, but only for camouflage military uniforms...

Military uniforms?

Really?

This does not seem to gel with your other peccadilloes about no tattoos, no body hair etc ........

.......and now this fantasy you have about Neal......

..... I think you're on the turn, dear.

:occasion9:

Neal
November 12th, 2012, 02:52
Christian likes the nelly looking lady boy second pic the one on the bottom. Ewwww!!! And I will look for a pair of bikinis in my size and military and forward it to you Chritian. I will send it to you shortly, I promise!

November 12th, 2012, 04:47
Neal, if you are going to start sending your underwear to Christian, I have to point out that a lot of people who collect it have certain "requirements" shall we say - so you better PM him and find out what kind of stains he wants.

:evil4:

joe552
November 12th, 2012, 05:06
Now this is just getting weird and quite disturbing. :dontknow:

Neal
November 12th, 2012, 08:21
EEeeeewwwwww!!!

ServeUncutUncle-old
November 12th, 2012, 11:39
Where does one go in Sattahip to meet Military Guys?

lonelywombat
November 12th, 2012, 15:16
Where does one go in Sattahip to meet Military Guys?

When the late Ian, the day manager of Cafe Royale was alive, we went there to a bar opposite the main gate to the naval Station,and sat there with cigarette packets quite obviously placed for anybody interested to ask for one.

It was partly successful. I found the next time when by myself it worked better. I have mentioned to others and they have had mixed results.