PDA

View Full Version : Isaan concerts

November 10th, 2012, 23:32
My bf just sent me some photos of Isann concerts last night and tonight in Ban non sang..they put big stage up..near his village...it looks like people from all the local areas are there ..thousends
i think he'll be dancing and mou by now ha ha.....i wonder if the boys will start fighting as usual
when i've been to the ones in Isaan that seems to happen but never seen it happen at the ones i've been to in Pattaya

pong
November 12th, 2012, 13:51
so that again proves that in isan life is sooooo utterly boring (with drink too muth the only way out-then you get youngsters with too much hormones in their body) that fighting is the only divertissement? Thus Pattaya must be heaven with so many other attractions. BTW-motocy racing on empty 8-lane roads seems to be the BKk speciality-with up to a dozen killed in action every weekend.

November 12th, 2012, 14:31
I love all parts of Thailand for different reasons.....its nice to go to Isaan as a change from the big cities...and most people there are very nice...and make you feel very welcome plus my bf and his family and friends make it extra special

egel
November 13th, 2012, 02:36
BTW-motocy racing on empty 8-lane roads seems to be the BKk speciality-with up to a dozen killed in action every weekend.
I know all sorts of things happen in the LOS, but is this for real???
Have you seen mention of it in the BKK Post?