PDA

View Full Version : Yellow and Orange Chairs Raided Again!

Neal
November 7th, 2012, 12:19
Well the phone started buzzin again with the news that the Yellow and Orange chairs were raided again. I was not there so looking for someone who was. :dontknow:

November 7th, 2012, 16:40
ha ha you know if Thailand was a person it would be SO gay as it always seems to generate such a drama over the smallest things :-)

I mean if this situation arose in the west the local Council would simply send someone out, maybe one or two fifty year old civil servants who would then have a chat with the offending chair attendants and ask them to fix the problem and if not happy with their replies then they would perhaps issue a fixed penalty fine notice ordering them to fix the offending problem within 30 days or so and if that didn't happen then they might get the Council to take them to court and thus fine them a small amount until the issue was resolved.

Whereas in Thailand its straight in with 30 armed policemen to "raid" deck chair stalls ( and yes i know basically shake them down for some money too perhaps) or likewise use 30 armed police to "raid" a small go go bar that's open every day of the year anyway and all to to pee test maybe 10 boys when that again could have been done by one guy almost by appointment, it's all just so over dramatic and over the top and all basically totally unnecessary and hence all a bit GAY ( in the modern sense of the word) as I'm sure really these situations could be resolved quite simply and easily by admin staff in Pattaya City hall should they want to - so yes if Thailand were a person it would definitely a big gay strutting handbag waving queen over matters such as these :-) - or more sinisterly perhaps just a big, over powering, playground bully maybe - I'm not actually quite sure which maybe !!?

November 7th, 2012, 16:56
Surely if there's an element of fines or tea-money collection behind what I have dubbed "ChairGate", a few police officers could each collect the equivalent of a years salary in a single day by simply standing at the side of Pattaya 2nd Road (or indeed Surawong Road in BKK) and stopping all those errant motorists, motorbike riders, and baht bus drivers who blithely sail through the pedestrian crossings, red lights etc. :dontknow:

joe552
November 7th, 2012, 17:03
- so yes if Thailand were a person it would definitely a big gay strutting handbag waving queen over matters such as these :-) - or more sinisterly perhaps just a big, over powering, playground bully maybe - I'm not actually quite sure which maybe !!?

I've never met him, but I suspect scottish-guy falls into your first category. :occasion9: