PDA

View Full Version : Motor Bike Fares

egel
November 4th, 2012, 23:24
How much would you expect to pay for the following journeys?
1. Sunnee to Boyztown
2. Sunnee to Sansuk Sauna

Marsilius
November 5th, 2012, 04:18
The going rate for Sunnee to Jomtien seems to be 50B now. So, unless that is a minimum tariff for any journey, I'd expect the ones that you've specified to be rather less than that.

neddy3
November 5th, 2012, 04:22
How much would you expect to pay for the following journeys?
1. Sunnee to Boyztown
2. Sunnee to Sansuk Sauna

1. 30 baht
2. 30 or 40 baht

November 5th, 2012, 04:27
And you do know you can walk certainly the first one ( not sure about the second) in almost no time right ? - I guess depending how easy you walk generally - but ten minutes or so would do it I'm sure ??? As the one thing I hate is after getting all ready for a night out then having to put on a helmet and it wrecking my nice gelled hair ( no seriously , how gay I know but it does my nut in !:-) and the last time I "risked it' the police man at the control box at the lights got 500 baht out of me for his Christmas beer fund for my fashion diligence :-( - I was tempted to point out that he obviously wore his helmet all day as HIS hair was a mess.....but I quickly thought better of it :-))))) lol

anonone
November 5th, 2012, 06:39
Somehow NIrish....I can believe it.

I took a motorcycle taxi a couple of times just to avoid walking in the heat. Cared more about not being sweaty then messin up the hair.

Of course, the helmet supplied would not really fit on my big noggin, so not like it provided any protection fom injury. I guess the only protection Was fom the outstretched hand of the BIB. :sign5:

November 5th, 2012, 06:44
Well NIrish, you know many of the motorbikes have carrier boxes.

Now I'm not one to bitch or give away confidences, but I fail to see why you therefore can't just deposit your "nice gelled hair" in the carrier, wear the helmet, avoid any fine, and put your wig - oops - hair back on when you get to your destination?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

'Tis said NIrish dyes his locks, but 'tis a foul aspersion - he buys them blond, they therefore need no subsequent immersion! :evil4: :evil4:

November 5th, 2012, 06:49
Ha ha well it shows you what YOU know as I'm a natural blonde - collar and cuffs and everything ! Lol and anyway I couldn't use the carrier box as that's where I keep my make up bag stupid ! :/) ......ps when I say "natural" blonde I do mean that in the gay sense so that's AT LEAST highlights and maybe some blonde tips for the winter months ! Lol

francois
November 5th, 2012, 21:08
And you do know you can walk certainly the first one ( not sure about the second) in almost no time right ?

After an evening of drinking in Boyztown or Sunee walking is often not an option.

November 5th, 2012, 21:42
AH !! A good point well made Francois, I always forget to factor in the return trip, which if walking for some strange reason always seems to take three times the distance and four times as long just to cover exactly the same route than on the trip in ! :-)