PDA

View Full Version : payment for sex in Saunas ??

November 4th, 2012, 17:57
I read a comment on another post about paying for sex with sex workers in Saunas etc ( and I'm trying to be very good hence the new topic rather than me going off topic on the other post) and I've always wondered exactly how that worked ?

I've never found myself in the situation where in a sauna you meet a guy and he say's ok no problem 1000 baht ( or whatever) as to me the whole point of saunas is the availability of free sex ( amongst other reasons) so, my question is as obviously it happens ( I assume ? ) so assuming one is dressed in a towel ( or naked) how exactly does that work !? I mean do you agree a price and then its "on account" and you fuck and pay once you're getting changed to leave ( which I doubt?) or it is a case of going down to the locker room and paying up before the sex can begin or do you just agree to both leave together and go back to your room???

This I should add is purely for my own information / conversation as I doubt I would ever bother paying anyone in a sauna - still one never knows and it's better to be aware of such things should they ever arise - as I seem to remember saying to someone about 15 years ago that I would never pay ANYONE for sex - and because of those pesky damned cute hot Thai guys just look how wrong THAT statement was !!! lol

joe552
November 4th, 2012, 19:11
I thought everyone kept a 1000Bt note between their butt cheeks for just such an eventuality? :occasion9:

November 4th, 2012, 19:16
I've enough trouble trying to keep a few condoms and lube on my person without having to add any other distractions !! :-) And on that point WHY oh WHY do thai sauna's just not have containers full of condoms and lube up in the cubicles, I know there's an argument re cost but hell just charge a bit more as there's nothing worse than getting into a situation and neither of you having any condoms - and it's not like they won't give you more free if you ask anyway, such a pain - and I've no doubt leads to dramatically more unprotected sex from people who may otherwise have worn a condom if there was some available ! :-(

Although just on that point a Thai friend of mine told me clearly never to use or trust any condoms in saunas generally as half times they're old and have been lying about for ages and I know after I had one tear and had to spend a few unpleasant weeks on PEP tablets I wish I had of listened to him :-( And I know not ALL places are the same etc etc but now I generally don't take a chance so bring my own anyway.

christianpfc
November 4th, 2012, 23:09
All gay saunas I know have clear rules against commercial sex.

Some saunas in Thailand offer massage, I never used this service but I am sure you can get a happy ending.

...any condoms in saunas generally as half times they're old and have been lying about for ages...
When I go to a gay sauna I always take the comdoms and lube that are provided with me (if I don't use them in the sauna). Others use them in the sauna, so I assume comdoms in saunas don't last long and are always new.

gregvc
November 4th, 2012, 23:30
I have been to many saunas over the years and have been asked for money on only 3 occasions (all Babylon). I reply with a sarcastic laugh, especially if asked after sex. I mean, it is all in front of you for free. Perhaps they were brought there by a sugar daddy, and after that they think they can make some extra.

TravellerDave
November 5th, 2012, 07:54
I visit the Samsuk Sauna in Pattaya and usually have sex whilst there, although I have never been approached for money on the premises. In fact there are notices banning this, although how effective this could be I don't know. Usually I take a boy with me, sometimes one I have met on the beach, and naturally the expectation is that I will reward him at some point.
Lube and condoms are provided in the lockers, the former in small sachets.

anonone
November 7th, 2012, 17:57
I have never been asked for money at a sauna, but I always carry my Amex on me, just in case. :tongue3:

Actually, I rarely visit saunas in Thailand. Saunas are available in most major cities, but gogo, massage, and host bars are pretty unique to Thailand...so that is where I go when I am there.

November 7th, 2012, 18:21
I too like you anonone have never actually been asked for money in a sauna and actually on principle I don't think I'd agree to that anyway as I think it goes against the whole ethos of a gay suana which is why I'd posted asking how that actually happens if money does come up.

Also like you I tend to only visit maybe once n each trip to Thailand but whilst the go gos etc are fairly fun and unique I still think its hard to beat that instant fun and excitement ( and sexual gratification) of walking along a corridor, seeing some hot cute attractive Asian guy, giving a wee sneaky smile and maybe / hopefully getting one back and within seconds be in a private cabin fucking like rabbits lol, to me that's still worth the bother of going to a suana in Thailand especially just for the kick - and to keep my required "on holiday tally" up to my required quota :-)

Sooty
November 8th, 2012, 01:57
I have never been asked for money at a sauna, but I always carry my Amex on me, just in case. I find it difficult in the absence of a diagram perhaps tattooed on a buttock which side takes the magnetic stripe as you swipe the card between the boy's cheeks. As Amex rolls out chip-and-pin on its cards this problem should decrease, I suppose.

pong
November 9th, 2012, 13:22
just answered this on the Babylon thread-dont know how to cross link this.
Massage as such is not very unique for TH-is also available in about same way in most of SEA-certainly Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Phillippines-see also the late shamelesmack.

atri1666
November 9th, 2012, 13:57
shamelesmack? Is it back and open again?

cameroncat
November 10th, 2012, 06:22
At the sauna in Zurich, they just come out and tell you it will cost "blah blah" if you want to go in a cubicle with them. Then you head over to the lockers to "Pay up" before heading back into the sauna area. When I was there, I had a Thai friend that was "Working" in Zurich for the summer. I watched him march at least half a dozen guys into the locker area over several hours LOL. He made almost $30,000 U.S. being a summer "Moneyboy" in Zurich, getting paid as much as $300 per night from well off Locals.