PDA

View Full Version : Disagreements

Neal
November 4th, 2012, 14:26
Now really, if we can't have disagrements face to face or on a board, what's the sense of talking?
Sure, I have disagreements and some people may say that I have more than my share of disagreements but heck, I don't stay annoyed or mad. I saw Pattayamale in Fascino's the other day and said hello and talked like I would any other guy I knew and liked. Sure I don't like people who lie to me or try and con me, but just about anything else I am quickly over.

Same goes for talking on the board. If all we are allowed to post is how good a time we had here and there and we cannot talk about what we did not like, well what the hell is the point of having a discussion board? In a thread not too long ago I allowed discussion of the frozen beer but no, we are not going to talk about it until we beat it into the ground. And then we are not going to be told that when the complaintant gets home he is going to open a thread about what he expects from the same bar or bars when he buys a drink. Sure discussion is good, but discussion and different points of view are good, different experiences and not always be timid and scared of a lawsuit. Sure, we should be mindful and careful but I won't run a board where we can't run different views.