PDA

View Full Version : eros in sunee is the best

Chris2324
October 29th, 2012, 16:58
we came back from europe and are going to stay in pattaya for 2 weeks. we really enjoyed eros bar last night.
they did not have a big selection of go go dancers, but the one that were there are very playful, drinks are cheap, my bf friends and i had a lot of fun.

why the rest of sunnee plaza seems like it is dying off?

Patexpat
October 29th, 2012, 21:07
Can you provide us with some quantitative data as to why you have reached that conclusion? By your own admission you have just arrived back here so where is your reference point ?

Chris2324
October 29th, 2012, 21:47
well, we were in bangkok, drinks there are expensive and boys are very cocky, boys town also is overpriced as far as the drinks. do we have to live here in pattaya in order to comment about the places or make the posts?

latintopxxx
October 29th, 2012, 21:49
..and what?..you would like bar graphs....and yes i have to agree...sunee does seem to be dying...the only thing that saved my 3 days there was x-boys and x-boysland(david)....

newalaan
October 30th, 2012, 00:22
we came back from europe and are going to stay in pattaya for 2 weeks. we really enjoyed eros bar last night.they did not have a big selection of go go dancers, but the one that were there are very playful, drinks are cheap, my bf friends and i had a lot of fun.why the rest of sunnee plaza seems like it is dying off? well, we were in bangkok, drinks there are expensive and boys are very cocky, boys town also is overpriced as far as the drinks. do we have to live here in pattaya in order to comment about the places or make the posts?
On Eros, yes I stopped in by for the first time in avery long time recently, I try to get around some of the bars I dont go to regularly just to see 'whats new' and although not really my cup of tea, the other customers there and the boys seemed to be having a great time, "interactive" fun, I did tip one one of the boys Bt100 for a highly entertaining and energetic 'dance sequence' which was also very comical.

As for the rest of sunee dying off, well you did say 'seems' as opposed to 'definitely is' but it does not even seem to me from what I experienced over about ten nights in total on 2 visits. All the bars were open, except Euro Boys and maybe one of the beer bars, even Murphys Magic was busy, as was MicMy and especially Nice Boys which was absolutely packed solid. Only Krazy Dragon was quiet, but i'm afraid i didn't stop inside long enough to get the attention of a waiter and there were no boys on the table tops.

Bruce_nyc was, i feel, unfairly castigated for his review of his visit, and the thread was closed before I posted on it, but I have to say I really like Krazy Dragon when it is busy, it's a big comfy bar, but the night i visited i too found no barkers outside, nobody welcomed me, and I'm not talking about the owner. he has enough to do and anyway i much prefer not interacting with bar owners, but as I went in nobody looked my way, i stood beside a table and had a look round, nobody acknowledged my presence, as i was making my way to the door one boy/waiter/Thai person looked up as if he was considering coming to serve/welcome me but as he saw i was going to the exit, he simply gave up and turned round to talk with his friend again. Most bars have the waiter/mamasan outside and a clap of their hands as they lead you in wakens up the boys and waiters, no such effort on this occassion. Not an issue for me and that certainly wont stop me going back on every visit to at least see what's up there. It is just hit or miss there from hour to hour, but when there is a choice of 5 Agogos and over 20 bars to consider and not alot of time, I prefer to spend time where I can be fairly sure there will be atmosphere of some kind. I'll be back though!

"chris2324" I don't think you need to stay in Pattaya to be able to comment on your experiences, those are always welcome, but you probably need a few visits at different times to get a full picture. It's quite a claim to say a place is dying when all of it's (about) 30 bars [apart from one (Euro Boys) or two (? barbeer)] are open and have constantly been doing business for years. I accept it can be quiet at times, but not dying......in my opinion.

and what?..you would like bar graphs....and yes i have to agree...sunee does seem to be dying...the only thing that saved my 3 days there was x-boys and x-boysland(david)....
Given your saviours were raunchy fuck shows, it's no wonder sunee did not appeal to you, they have none. Just because your desires were unfulfilled in Sunee doesn't mean the place is dying. I've been reading that bollox for years now, and it's STILL alive and going. Tell me again when 75% of the bars are closed there, then you can claim it's dying. Until then...........

Can you provide us with some quantitative data as to why you have reached that conclusion? By your own admission you have just arrived back here so where is your reference point ?
I think it's perfectly fair for posters to report things as they saw and experienced it at the time they visited. As I say I would disagree with view Sunee is dying based on what I saw night after night there recently. The only 'quantitative data' they have is from what they see and experiences at the time they visit, same as everybody, to be fair to him as i said above he did use the term 'seems to be dying off' not definitely dying off.

Chris2324
October 30th, 2012, 15:05
Well, i should have not said that sunee is dying based on one visit, we went to boyztown and it kinda looked the same, but what i really hate in boyztown is paying 200bath for a coke, but it is ok

October 30th, 2012, 16:05
Now we know you are definitely a :newb: - just like politicians, the SGF golden rule is " I was not wrong, you completely misinterpreted what I said" :evil4:

Chris2324
October 30th, 2012, 17:54
i actually lived here in 2005 and 2006 and i was out almost every night mostly in boyz town, but it looks less busy then it used too, i am newbie to this forum but not a newbie to pattaya,