PDA

View Full Version : Where to go with straight friend

kodiak
October 25th, 2012, 07:44
I have a dilemma........I am coming to Pattaya in a few weeks.......and i only know gay bars etc places to go

My friend is a Japanese buisiness associate...from California He wants me to show him around for girlys bars etc....and i have no idea where to really go.....make no mistake i understand it would not be hard to find.......but i could bar hop for weeks in Pattaya. I was hoping for some local help....and direct me to some good places..?? It will save us both time and energy...if i have a few recomended places to go it would be of great help. And once i get him taken care of i can head back to boys town or Nabs etc......

Also any recomendation for upscale Hotel...maybe in Jomtien...? for my Japanese friend

I normally have stayed at Howards...but i guess it is no more...

I will try and book a View Talay condo....for myself......Nov 16 to 26

Any help is much appreciated

CoffeeBreak
October 25th, 2012, 08:24
I cannot answer your upscale hotel question, but I sometimes show straight acquaintances around and the places to go especially for Japanese/Asian customers are the girlie go go bars in Soi Diamond which is inside walking street. Plenty of Japanese (and other Asians) go to Super Baby Ago go and Super Girl Ago go as these girls are picked especially for the Japan market.

See:

http://www.soidiamond-pattaya.com/gogo-bars.html

You will need to research how to get to Soi Diamond, there are different ways to get there, but the easiest route is go into the main entrance of Walking Street and its a few minutes walk along Walking street then find Soi Diamond to your left.

pong
October 25th, 2012, 11:14
from my memory-but thats not very good for PTY, it was always the Royal Cliff coming out best for Hotels. But its some distance from anywhere.
Or: simply use 2-3 of those well-know HTL-booking sites-pick the best rated and with 5**-or simple the priciest. Often it looks to me that the khon yipun=nihon jeen (people from Japan) seems to have their own gathering places, due to their requirements at service etc.

Neal
October 25th, 2012, 13:13
The Baan Souy is a very well done upscale hote/resort if I must say so. The restaurant is more of a small cafe but everything else including the pool is very nice.

firecat69
October 25th, 2012, 16:18
If you really mean upscale then the Marriott and Hilton are your 2 best choices.

Howards was about downscale as you can get!