PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Unlike the Other Poll Who do You WANT to win?

Neal
October 24th, 2012, 06:10
Unlike the preceeding poll of who you THINK is going to win in this next USA election, thi poll is about who you truly THINK is going to win in this next USA election not who you hope will win and comments. One could hope a certain candidate will win but in your mind you really think they will be beaten out by another. :crybaby:

Dboy
October 25th, 2012, 13:31
Where's Justice Party candidate Rocky Anderson? Where's Green Party Jill Stein? Where's Ron Paul? If this poll is a "want to win", then all of these third party candidates should be listed. Afterall, they are the only hope we really have left. If you are against banker bailouts, or assassinations, or US troops walking American streets (unconstitutional) or wars OF terror paid for with our tax dollars (taken at the point of a gun), then democrats and republicans are not your candidates.

Dboy

Neal
October 25th, 2012, 13:43
How about clicking "other". In my honest opinion, if ever there were a chance in hell of any of these winning I surely would have put them there. Personally I have wanted Ron Paul for a long time.

Dboy
October 26th, 2012, 09:24
How about clicking "other". In my honest opinion, if ever there were a chance in hell of any of these winning I surely would have put them there. Personally I have wanted Ron Paul for a long time.

And this attitude makes you part of the problem. Wrapping up all the best candidates and making them "other", when they are the only candidates who really matter in this election, is very sad. This youtube explains things very well:

http://youtu.be/7oVUIgYleuE

And this one is great at shining a light on the cluelessness of most Americans. In this video, the interviewer tricks Obama supporters into thinking a particular policy comes from Mit Romney, when it's actually an Obama policy (NDAA, illegal imprisonment without trial, spy drones etc). These people are the reason why the US is rapidly turning into a fascist police state. When empires decline, they turn their power inward, against the people. This has happened many times throughout history, and we are now seeing it right in front of us in the US. Declining empires are VERY dangerous.

http://youtu.be/Skw-0jv9kts

(tried to do youtube embed tag, but it didn't work for some reason).

Neal
October 26th, 2012, 11:41
No DBoy this does not make me part of the problem. What makes this part of the problem is that people like you and everyone don't start these polls yourselves and think of these things so that people like me who make an attempt to do a poll don't realize certain things that they should include. Then people like you start screamimg that the problem is people like me. Did you even attempt to start a poll? No. I at least tried. :laughing3:
PS If they were the best candidates which I believe one is, then he would win now wouldn't he? But unfortunately most people do not look outside the box and those who do realize that their vote is usually wasted and taken from someone who does have a chance in hell. And finally while I do try and start threads to get people thinking and talking, that is not the job of a moderator. You think of these ideas and get them going and when you see something posted which you think you can do better, send it in and if it is early enough, I can switch it but don't tell me I a :violent1: m the problem.