PDA

View Full Version : How "available" are the B Boys?

paulfort
October 21st, 2012, 18:00
Last time I was in Pattaya I enjoyed the B Boys performance on many occasions, both out side Panorama Bar and as they joined on to a few of the shows in the other bars.

Do the boys only perform the show are do they also work in any of the bars as go go boys and can they be off'd or are they strictly dancers/acrobats only?

Any experience any one has would be welcome!

Shuee
October 21st, 2012, 20:16
this is thailand, dont be shy to approach anyone you like, even if you think you will never get them back in your room, & dont forget the money does the talking offer a good price if your not getting anywhere

bruce_nyc
October 24th, 2012, 08:35
I've heard that, (A) "In Thailand, anyone can be bought."

I've also heard, (B) "Don't insult them by asking if you can off them. It's very rude to assume that everyone in Thailand is a money boy."

However, if I had to guess.... I'd be more inclined to go with (A).....

The worst thing they can REALLY do.... is say no.

bruce_nyc
October 24th, 2012, 20:24
By the way, I'm still trying to figure out....

Exactly what is a "B Boy"???

:scratch:

christianpfc
October 24th, 2012, 23:20
I think it means "Breakdancing Boys" because they do the breakdance shows in various locations (I know of Happy Place and X-Boys). But that's just an idea of mine, if someone knows better, please step forward.

October 24th, 2012, 23:25
Is it not a case of the "bleeding obvious"?

Is "B Boys" not simply the name of their act/troupe/group/whatever?

:dontknow:

bruce_nyc
October 24th, 2012, 23:41
No, I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure I've heard that term used generically in other places.... referring to other "boys"....

christianpfc
October 25th, 2012, 02:24

Yes, but why "B Boys" and not "A Boys" or "C Boys"?

Liamog
October 25th, 2012, 02:39
b stands for 'break' according to the urban dictionary - as in break-dancing

However apparently it can also men 'bottom' in the gay sense! Does that answer the question about the b boys availability??? Wishful thinking me thinks :8(

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=b%20boy

bruce_nyc
October 25th, 2012, 02:55
It's much easier to type long winded questions into a forum..... than it is to google....

Oh wait. No it isn't.

:ink:

But my justification is......

SEE.... We all learn together.... Now we ALL know the answer....

October 25th, 2012, 07:28

Yes, but why "B Boys" and not "A Boys" or "C Boys"?

Something as simple as alliteration? :dontknow:

latintopxxx
October 25th, 2012, 15:32
two of the break dancing boys perform in the shower show at x-boysland....so guess they are available...and I tend to side with a comment above that in this sort of environment anything (Nike!!) is possible...even avowed tops who offer up their "virginity" once back in the privacy of your room....for a price...

paulfort
October 27th, 2012, 06:34
OK Guys....., guess as my original post I should clarify with the "B Boys" as I understand it or referred to in my question, they are a group of very athletic & fit boys that I believe do some of the Go Go bars and also street perform around Pattaya with effectively a sort of break dance routine and from my experience also really get the crowd going, well worth seeing, great fun and energy (& in my humble opinion some pretty impressive physiques - hence my initial question!)

Attached (if I've done it right) is a picture of them from my last visit and I cant wait to see them again in a couple of weeks!

pong
October 27th, 2012, 10:21
you can see that at many BKK-places, late afternoon or better evenings. They can indeed stand in poses that look extremely inving to PLU, but esp. for those guys I really doubt if they are into PLU-many are also into hiphop and that awful rap-music, of which most ''starred'' black performers are often criticized or even punished for being anti-gay. In BKK they have no names, or at least ive never ever seen it.