PDA

View Full Version : Yensabai condos vs View Talay

May 27th, 2006, 01:42
I have stayed at View Talay several times, and was considering trying out Yensabai for its more central location. Has anybody here stayed there? Does the swimming pool have restraurant or a place to buy a cool one? Opinions please, thanks.

jimnbkk
May 27th, 2006, 02:08
I've stayed at both. I've stayed at View Talay phase 2, Building B. You're right, if you want to visit Sunnee Plaza, Yensabai is a lot closer. In fact if you're on the right side of the building you can do your cruising from the comfort of your balcony. On the other hand, it's an older building, and not as nice as the Phase 2 VT buildings. On the other hand, Building B at VT is a bit of a walk from the baht bus lines on Thrapraya Road. On the other hand, that's good exercise! Stay in Building A if u can. And the baht buses run every few minutes so it's really not a problem if you like to socialize in Pattaya instead of Jomtien. I recommend you stay at the Phase 2 VT instead of the Phase 1 VT. Phase 1 is a bit more of a walk to the beach and to Jomtien Complex, and to make it worse you have to survive crossing, on foot, Thepprasit Road at the Thrapraya intersection.

I spent a lot of time at Jomtien Complex last time. I find Bondi a nice relaxing bar, and the boys are nice too. The nightly entertainment is easy on my geriatric ears, and it's a relatively short walk to get there. And, you can walk to the beach from VT. The swimming pool at VT 2 Building B has a restaurant, not sure about the others.

As they say, "up to u"