PDA

View Full Version : Eros Boy Bar changing ownership.

Eros
October 17th, 2012, 22:00
Eros Boy Bar changing ownership.

As of November 1 Eros Boy Bar will be owned by a nice fellow from Germany.

The new owner has informed me he is full of new ideas to take Eros Boy Bar to the next level.

The New owner will arrive in Pattaya in December.

As some of you might know I own another bar in Pattaya and have business in Canada. I feel that it is better to concentrate my efforts on one bar.

During the more than two years I have owned Eros Boy Bar I have enjoyed tremendously working with Manager Joe, the waiters and the boys, and I have learned to appreciate how nice the boys really are when you get to know them well. The contact I had with the customers and new friends I made was special to me. Getting to know other bar owners has been a pleasure and new friendships have been formed.

I am also proud of the way the bar has developed into a good bar, with many regular customers who tell me they really like Eros Boy Bar and the boys we have.

The new owner has hired manager Joe as manager and I wish them the best.

Manager Joe is an old friend of mine, who I knew long before I was a bar owner. And we will stay friends.
Happy boys Bar and Eros Boy Bar will continue to work together with promotions and membership cards will be valid under the new ownership.

We have a big party planned for October 31; all drinks 90 baht, combining the end of my ownership and Halloween. I will be in Eros Boy Bar all night to say goodbye to customers and employees.

The new owner and myself like to thank Rainbow Properties for their assistance in the sale.

Peter

peeseua
October 17th, 2012, 22:09
I'm one of those who've never failed to have a good time - find a nice boy - at Eros and I wish you all the best. Sorry I didn't know that Happy Boys was a brother bar or I'd have dropped by, too.

Impulse
October 18th, 2012, 02:58
I enjoy Eros and Happy Boys even better. Taken many offs from HB over the last few years....well maybe the same guys as they always deliver. And my favorite Jack worked there last year...hope he is still around.