PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya, the good and the bad so far.

bucknaway
October 17th, 2012, 16:48
The good... Boyz Boyz Boyz 10pm boys show was very nice! They did one erotic performance that turned me on to the point of getting an erection. The show had no nudity but was very erotic and the guys were nice to look at with one of them having a body that Adonis would be happy to have himself.

The Bad... After the show at Boyz Boyz Boyz I went to see the show at the Copa and could not wait for the show to end, not because the show was bad but because the ladyboys were not as interesting as sexy guys in well packed g-strings acting erotically on the state.

I will go back to Boyz x 3 and will skip the Copa for a while.

Krazy Dragon? Sigh... Once my favorite place.... Last night (Tuesday) I stopped by. Most of the gogo guys were half hanging out the door more interested on what was going on outside than inside, but the guy at the door beckoned me in so I entered. I was given a frozen beer and one dancer came over and asked to join me. I was not interested in him so he moved on and he was the last dancer to approach my table. I looked around and saw 2 guys sitting in the corner alone and they too had no gogo guys at their table. They sat unbothered for 20 minutes before one guy got up and approached the bar to pay their bill and they left. In the far corner were the gogo guys joking and talking in a huddle. I could not help but think that the bar lacked management or it was a case of the cat being away so the mice would play.

I stood to pay my bill (I knew once I stood up someone would approach me) and they asked me to sit and wait for my change but I was ready to go. My beer was still frozen and only producing foam and ice crystals slowly pushing out of the top of the bottle. I was wondering if the waiter expected a tip after 20 minutes of no service and no gogo guys other than the single guy who greeted me?

I got my change and left 20 baht in the folder and proceded to leave. As I was leaving I could hear one of them whispering for me to tip the guys... It made me laugh because I wanted to ask if there was any gogo guys to tip?

Off I went to Xboys and the show was good and the guys were full of life and flirting playfully with me and other customers.

Tonight I will go to Happy Place and try their show. I was there Monday night but missed the show. In there the staff was friendly and I met a British guy sitting next to me. he was a nice guy who had a Thai boyfriend. One of the staff talked me into buying them a drink but I think tonight I will only buy drinks for those I want to buy a drink for and not for those that gently push you to buy them a drink.

I'm not sure if I will give krazy dragon a return, I don't want to waste my time since I am only here till Momday and on my last trip I had more bad night at the Krazy Dragon than good nights.

So far on this trip I have not offed anyone, everyone I have spent time with I have either met at DJ station, Babylon, known from previous trips or met them from the online services like Gayromeo, Manhunt, Grindr and such. I was going to off a guy but decided I wanted something more than a come & go situation. With guys who are in it for fun, they are there for fun unlike a hired partner who is dressed and ready to go seconds after their orgasm.

Maybe I will finish my final night here with a hired guy or I will wait for my return to BKK to off someone.

Well... I am headed to Sansuk now... Everyone take care!

christianpfc
October 18th, 2012, 02:41
I like the concept of Krazy Dragon (no show, boys move around on the tables, no smoking), but my last visit (last month) was disappointing. I'll put that down to the fact that they are currently under-staffed (there were about 5 boys and less customers, while I don't care about how many customers are there - apart from wishing good bars many customers - 5 boys simply get lost in this bar, under unfavorable circumstances you don't see any of them).

Have fun in Sansuk, Bucky! I was there last month and despite the reconstruction work, the experience was positive.

Impulse
October 18th, 2012, 03:03
Have to agree with all that has been said with the KD. I have much more fun across the soi in Good boys, even though they are all straight as an arrow there. I too want to see the owners prosper.

bucknaway
October 18th, 2012, 03:27
Tonight I got a late start and made Funnyboys.. Is that the name? I think it is... I stopped at Funnyboys based on the posts here talking about the guys there and they were right, the place was filled with guys and adoring customers. Well there were more customers than I cared to count anyway, and the guys seem to be coming out of the woodwork!

I called one guy over and we shared a drink. My drink was 150 baht and his was 160. When 10 pm came I tipped him and made my way out the bar with the bar guys flirting with me and touching my arm and shoulder as I made my way out. They were as kind to me leaving as they were to me arriving. I like the place and will go back.

I went to Boyz boyz boyz for the 10pm show and was given a bad seat so I only ordered a cola for 180 baht. I gave them 200 baht and they didn't bring me my change.... I was going to tip them the change but the decided to steal it from me... Oh well. The show was good but it bothered me that they stole my change.

I left there and went for a walk and ended up at Happy Place while their show was going on. I walked into the bar where about 3 or 4 customers were there watching the show. The part of the show I came in on was an erotic performance I never seen before and then the rest of the show was a final two acts that were staples of the bar. I say that because I knew I seen them perform those acts many times last year when I was there. Last year the bar seemed fun and full of energy and everyone seemed happy. This time.... I can only guess that the new owners are running the bar the way they want to run it now that Daboss has retired. While I was there I was pushed to buy a worker there a drink who sat with me, who I didn't invite to sit with me. It was the same person that invited themself to my group yesterday. Today I refused to even answer them when they constantly asked "Drink for me?" They finally left my side and left me alone.

Left there and went to Xboyx. Had fun there watching the show. 200 baht drink... Saw the B-boys, magic act and tipped them when they passed the hat. then there was an erotic S&M show. I would tell you what the DJ said to me and proposed to me but I have been told not to make my posts about me so much, so I won't talk about the things the guys are saying to me or what if any propositions are being made to me. I will share that with my friends back home to add to the legend that is Thailand.

Well I am waiting for a romeo guy to show up so I am going to log off and lock my stuff up.

colmx
October 18th, 2012, 03:35
Same same for me!
Its quite strange to walk into a bar in Thailand and be completely ignored....

Sooty
October 18th, 2012, 03:54
the new owners are running the bar the way they want to run in now that Daboss has retired.Every Thai I know believes that only Thais know how to run any aspect of a successful business in Thailand.

Neal
October 18th, 2012, 05:00
Thank you Bucknaway for the news on the bar as I have tried to stay away and let the boys do as they see fit. I did however talk to them this evening spreading your concern over someone asking for a drink and someone coming over uninvited which was a strict policy of mine I do hope they address it and will address it again today but as you know, now up to them.

anonone
October 18th, 2012, 07:19
Interesting reports Bucky. We certainly have differing preferences, as BBB is a place that does nothing for me...but I can appreciate everyone is different. Glad you are having a good time there.

I have had pretty good experiences in KD, so the reports of being ignored are disconcerting.
It is not the same experience as a typical gogo bar...much more interactive in my experience, and I don't mean the 20 baht grope. More flirting and one-on-one type encounters than just watching some dancing. Maybe that is why there is some disappointment?

Anyway, thanks for checking in and sharing your perspective.

October 18th, 2012, 15:20
Your experience in KD mirrors mine in that I have never really been inclined to buy more than 1 drink in there - for me, it's too bloody dark for a start and there's no atmosphere to encourage me to stay.

For me, it's always been somewhere to go in with a few friends and a stack of 20B notes, have 1 drink, share out the 20B notes and leave.

You have identified a bee i have in my bonnet when you suggest that the owner was not on the premises (or certainly didn't appear to be). The little bee in my bonnet is not specific to any bar, it's a general frustration I have.

Now, I know I take stick on here for these observations but I stick to my guns - why oh why do (apparently successful) people buy a bar then spend more time in other bars than they do in their own? I just don't understand it - these "absentee landlords" as I call them, are seldom on the premises and then they wonder why the takings don't match the stock (go figure) and why customers stop coming because the boys would rather giggle among themselves in a corner than attend to the customers.

If you want to buy a bar which caters to farangs, then realise that most farangs demand and expect certain levels of service (and cleanliness!) - so the best thing you can do is be on the bloody premises to make sure these standards are delivered. Leaving employees to run your bar is a sure way to slowly run it into the ground - the vast majority of employees only care that they get paid at the end of their shift and give no thought to the sustainability of the business.

:occasion9:

Neal
October 18th, 2012, 16:05
If I remember correctly the former owners of KD agreed to take care of the bar until the new owner returns after moving from the USA and I think he said he was due here in December. Very nice man

October 18th, 2012, 17:09
I'm sure he's a very, very, very, very nice man - but I'm making a general point - why do otherwise apparently sane people buy a bar when they are unable or unwilling to be on the premises - and then wonder why the stock disappears, the takings go down, and the customers dwindle?

I've seen it time and time again - I even know of one case in the UK where the absentee landlord's curiosity around why he was apparently selling very little bottled beer got the better of him. He made an unannounced visit, and found the staff were not only buying in and selling their own stock of bottled beer - but also running it through their own cash register!!

:sign5:

anonone
October 18th, 2012, 18:32
daBoss is correct. KD was sold with the new owner taking over shortly....

But I have been in KD several times since the sale and the current/former owners have always been on premises. Mark...(and his partner whose name escapes me at the moment) typically sit at the first table on the left as soon as you enter. I can't remember a time visiting KD when they are not there...I usually stop and chat with them for a minute before meeting some of their staff.... :tongue3:

Strange. But I am looking forward to seeing how the new owner does with the place.

October 18th, 2012, 18:43
...But I have been in KD several times since the sale and the current/former owners have always been on premises. Mark...(and his partner whose name escapes me at the moment) typically sit at the first table on the left as soon as you enter. I can't remember a time visiting KD when they are not there....

In that case you need to speak to Bucky about his defective eyesight I guess :dontknow: :dontknow:

..I could not help but think that the bar lacked management or it was a case of the cat being away so the mice would play....

bucknaway
October 18th, 2012, 19:04
The night I was at KD there were no guys on the tables at all. There were customers sitting and drinking there but the dancers were not on the tables or with the customers. The dancers were in a huddle laughing and talking. I don't know what they were talking about as I don't speak Thai. I did hear them laughing and a lot of friendly playing among them.

I also thought that at that moment the bar had zero energy in the air.

With Happy Place I can only guess that it is in Transition and I fear it will become just another bar of 4 walls offering guys. I think that after a time things may change back to the vision of the bar Daboss had or they may ask him to fix the bar for them to return to being the draw it should be. But who knows as I only saw the place for 2 nights and for all I know they could be setting the stage for becoming as bid a draw as ever.

MARK
October 18th, 2012, 19:13
Hi guys I have been watching this post most of the day and I have to be apologetic to you Bucknaway I am slightly ashamed to say I was in the bar that night I even saw that you were given a beer with ice in, there is no point in me making excuses I should have intervened when I saw what had happened but was having an off day NO EXCUSE. If you do get time to pop in again please do, the drink with out ice is on me.

Regards Mark :blackeye:

Jellybean
October 18th, 2012, 21:35
IтАЩve enjoyed reading your trip reports Bucky, but one sentence caught my attention more than others and that was the following:

тАЬI would tell you what the DJ said to me and proposed to me but I have been told not to make my posts about me so much, so I won't talk about the things the guys are saying to me or what if any propositions are being made to me.тАЭ

In my view there is no need to provide us with uncharacteristically self-depreciating versions of your posts. As long as they are factually correct, not works of fiction and are in accordance with the forumтАЩs rules and guidelines then you should post the full and unexpurgated version.

If Thai boys run out into the street and grope your humungous package, if boys throw themselves at you, if boys offer you free sex or if sex is offered below the market rate then why not say so, if thatтАЩs what actually happened. If the truth is distorted then weтАЩll end up with bland, anodyne and uninteresting trip reports. As the Duke of Wellington is attributed to have said in 1825, - publish and be dammed! Of course if you do, expect some gentle leg-pulling from some quarters. But that's no big deal is it?

paperboy
October 19th, 2012, 06:10
deleted liabelous comments Way out of line Paperboy and mostly not personal knowlege or proof DaBoss

MARK
October 19th, 2012, 09:04
:sign5: Paperboy, Please no fiction or gossip. :sleepy2:

bucknaway
October 19th, 2012, 10:15
Thanks for the kind offer Mark, I am not sure if I will get to take up your kind offer and it was not about the beer. It was about making the most of my holiday and a part of me felt cheated out of my holiday time when I took a 20 minute pit stop from the fun by visiting the KD at that time. I can't get that time back and the clock is ticking before I have to board my flight back to the USA.

Last night I made my way to Vassar bar. I think that is it's name. It is on the side street near Happy Place. It was a friendly bar and I think the drink prices were about 160 baht. Had one guy I could not take my eye off of but I thought he looked too young for my taste. I am sure he was of legal age. I gave the host some money to give to him once I left the bar.

I visited "David" gogo bar. I was surprised by all the customers in the bar once I got there and I got there in time to see the B-boys perform and walked in when a F-show was going on with a skinny guy putting it to a fem guy. Some cute guys there but no one to my taste as I like guys to appear more masculine, still I tipped a few guys and left. Drink prices were 200 baht for a singha.

Left there and went to Happy Boys. When I entered there I was greeted by the sight of a cute guy and his Issan Pride standing tall out of the split of his shorts saluting the customer sitting with him. Soon I was sitting with a guy with his legs draped over mine while another guy did a silly but fun strip before me. He stripped nude but hid his nudity from me and we had good clean fun with him and soon he joined us for a drink. This was my 3rd singha of the night so I was getting drunk and had to call a stop to the drinking.

I left there and went off to walking street to buy food for the guards at my building. I picked them up some noodle soup to go and made my way to my room where I had a Thai guy waiting for me in my bed. He stayed in my room as I went out bar-hopping.

I'm not sure what I will do tonight. Maybe I will visit some new bars.

October 19th, 2012, 16:42
"This was my 3rd singha of the night so I was getting drunk and had to call a stop to the drinking."

You Americans and your insistence on drinking "lite" beers when at home ......and see what happens then when you start drinking REAL beer .......tut tut, what ARE we going to do with you :-) lol

arsenal
October 19th, 2012, 17:19
A couple of points here.
Firstly, Bucknaway: I don't quite understand why you didn't mention your frozen beer to either the waiter or Mark/John. It would have beeen replaced. Good on you for fessing up Mark. Anyone who has run a business will fully understand I can assure you.
Secondly, Krazy Dragon was probably the best bar in Pattaya (certainly the most original) for over four years. That's pretty good going considering the weight of competition.
Thirdly. Good luck Mark and John. Can we expect to see the pair of you don shorts and dance on the tables on your last night? You could sell tickets. :party

October 19th, 2012, 17:27
I'll have a bottle of whatever Arsenal has been drinking.

Neal
October 19th, 2012, 17:31
I could have been wrong but I thought the deal was a done deal and they are only baby sitting the place til the new owner arrives. I also thought the partners name was John. Is it a stupid moment?

MARK
October 19th, 2012, 18:07
Near stupid moment lol, We may be only baby sitting till the new owner takes the reins very soon but the place still need to be run as it has been in the past even though it has sold would not be fair to do other than that.
And yes my business partners name is John and has been for the past 30 years.

Have a good evening all and I hope when the new owner takes over you will all be as supportive to him as you have John and I over the past 7 Years.

Regards Mark.

bucknaway
October 19th, 2012, 18:26
Arsenel, I am not going to get into the "should a, could a, would a." of it all. It's a new night and I am running out of time to get all my fun in!

arsenal
October 19th, 2012, 19:02
Bucknaway. Quite right. I am sure you have much better things to do than sit at a computer. Have a fantastic evening.

bucknaway
October 20th, 2012, 18:00
I don't know what to say about yesterday... I got an early start but it all went off the rails after I visited Happy Place.. But let me back up a little. Yesterday was Friday and I wanted to wear the outfit that seems to get me a good bit of attention and it served its purpose. But it does come with negative side effects such as attracting unwanted attention from the wrong people.

But the night started off well walking around Pattaya and even was asked by a young russian couple if they could take my picture. I didn't want to but figured why not so the wife took the picture with me standing next to her husband.... So I walked on and after not finding anything worth buying decided to begin my night.

Now I am at Happy Place enjoying a drink and the show. This time no one bothered me to buy then a drink, I would even say that they kept their distance fearing a phone call from Daboss I must assume haha. Well once the show was over and the gentlemen next to be got up and left, a young Korean guy slid up next to me. He could only speak a little English so for a good bit we played charades but it was obvious from the constant kisses on my cheek what was on his mind and the staff looked none too impressed. He wanted one staff member to translate but it didn't happen. We paid our checks and left but I felt it only fair to tip well and to tip a dancer before I left.

Once on the street with my Korean friend we tried several different attempts at communication but we were not getting anywhere. The internet was of no help and it was too late at night for me to phone a friend and he was too shy to tell a stranger what was on his mind. After more than enough time passed I shook his hand and waved goodbye to him. I felt bad to leave him but I was only too willing to go anyplace with him but he was stuck on trying to communicate with me before we went anywhere and I was running out of time to have fun so I had to cut him loose. He didn't want me to go but the night was close to being over and I walked away from him and entered David gogo bar in time to see the big c show. Those skinny guys have some impressive members!

While there I was getting too much attention from one of the hosts as a side-effect of my dressing like a whore I am sure. While the show was going on the host would sit beside me on the 2 or 3 inches of seat available that my body was not taking-up. They never pestered me for a drink, only to have sex with them. At one point he and the mamasan had words and he leaned away from me asking me if I wanted a guy. I said no and he went back to holding my arm and asking about sex. I should say that the guys tend to fem it up for me not knowing that turns me off completely. They also think I am a top guy and I don't bother to inform them I am a bottom unless I am interested in sex with them.

I tipped the hosts at David and tipped for my drink and left. Oh I should mention that at David they put on one heck of a F show with the guys going at it like rabbits in a different position each time the cloth is lifted to reveal them. I am not much into those displays but I will admit that I gut an erection a few times watching them.

I left there and ended up at Vassar again. It was past closing time but they invited me in. The guys were all in towels and were flashing me the goods from time to time and I left there 1000 baht lighter of cash.

So I decided to call it a night.... I went to Day Night area to buy food for the guards at my hotel. There I met some guys from one of the gogo bars sitting and eating. They invited me to sit with them but I declined and made my way back to the condo. Just as I was thinking how Friday was a sexless night for me I got a SMS from the guy who came to see me but had to rush out. He wanted to come back and finish what we started. I agreed and true to his word he showed up pulling off his clothes as he entered the room saying only have little time. 10 minutes later he is pulling up his pants, kisses my cheek and is out the door. I think he had a boyfriend or something....

Oh dam, I forgot to talk about my friend that runs a clothing shop that says he will give me a good price but I come to find out that he is overcharging me! Even after sucking his cock he is overcharging me!? Oh well... More on that later. I have a Romeo guy coming over so i have to lock stuff up again.

October 21st, 2012, 02:59
Well finally getting out tonight which is a rare occurance for me, a friend and I decided to go to Sunee Plaza. Got to say that I have not been down there in a long time and just like the other areas was more quiet that I ever remembered, but still there were several falang and expats sitting in the bars and restaurants.
Checking in and out of a few bars and having a few diet cokes we decided to go check out Krazy Dragon and see what all the huplah is about.

Approaching from the outside we saw three boys acting as door boys and I would say that at least one of them could have swept me off my feet. Once inside we were immeadiately welcomed by Mark and John. Quickly trying to count I would say there were aabout 7 customers and quite afew boys. Finding a table I turned to water and my travelling partner had a beer. Checking it out it seemed to be very cold but not ice so I guess it must have been just an odd night and to mention it now I have been having a problem with the house refrigerator as it has been turning some stuff to ice and a few sodas have exploded. Not sure why that is as I have not changed the temperature. Oh well, shit does happen.

Anyway as I mentioned there were several boys to catch my eye and you know those very open shorts the boys wear while they are up on those tables show everything!
Off they went from table to table trying to get me to choose one and take them around with us. Well usually I am not a hands grabbing slut but.....ah who the hell am I fooling (?) give me an exposed young man and I am a hands grabbing slut sometimes. Anyway I quikly found a stunner and took him off and all I can say was that he was well surely given guite a gift and knew how to take care.

Off to a few more bars and my travel compion and I were off to our homes tp enjoy what we each had found. Well thanks Mark and John for a swell time and keeping a well stocked stable for our choosing and we shall see ya again soon! Mark? Would ya mind if I don't send this one home right away? :evil4:

francois
October 21st, 2012, 05:06
Bucky; just for the record, Vassar was once a women's college in USA but now co-ed. The bar in Btown is Vassa as I recall.

My question is, what were you wearing that was so slutty or attention seeking?

Neal
October 21st, 2012, 05:19
And there is no bar called David's for about 2 months.

bucknaway
October 21st, 2012, 11:28
The slutty outfit I wore was coveralls believe it or not! Haha

The Bar David has a big sign over it saying DAVID but inside has signs about xboys.

I don't care what the bars "Legal" Name is, I only mention a name to give a point of reference. I am not a Philly lawyer and will not write a post as if I were.

Too much nit-picking if you ask me....

bucknaway
October 21st, 2012, 12:04
I don't have much time to post now as it is my last day in Pattaya and I have a lot to do today.

Last night I visited the bar across from Krazy Dragon. I forgot the name of the bar but when I walked in a few of the guys were stroking wood and one guy marched up to me and for a moment I feared he was going to try to push it in my mouth but he stopped short and just stroked himself inches from my face. I tipped a few guys and had one cute guy sit with me. He did not expose himself and I didn't ask him to.

I will tell more about that bar later.

I made my way to BoyzBoyzBoyz and caught the show. It was Okay. Then I went to Panarama and had a beer before going to Wild West. The server was very nice to me and seemed sad when I decided to leave during the show.

I went to DAVID bar, you can ask Daboss what the REAL Legal name of the bar is as I am on holiday and could not care less. There the same server was at my side.. Sigh.... Show was good and I think I may have tipped the performers 1000 baht by mistake when they were going around the bar doing the f-show number. Oh well....

Last night I was wearing a leather harness under my shirt and it seem to catch the attention of a Thai guy who said he liked to play SM with me.... Parts of my body is still hurting after our play. During our time together I began to wonder if I made a mistake coming back to the room with me. When these Thai guys take on a role, they give it their all. We probably should have had a "Safe Word" to use to stop the play because if we had one I would have used it often!

Well... I'm off to the beach.

a447
October 21st, 2012, 12:06
DaBoss wrote:
And there is no bar called David's for about 2 months.

Sorry DaBoss, but there is. I was sitting in that very bar only a week or so ago.

It's definitely there and it is definitely called DAVID.

bucknaway
October 21st, 2012, 14:53
Just me, I don't think anyone is surprised you had a splendid visit to Kraft dragon. You are a known voice and friend to the bar. I represent a casual visitor or an Everyman that is a stranger to the bar who happens to invest some of my limited vacation time in a bar that at the time was the opposite of fun and enjoyment. I don't say that to be mean and I don't wish anything bad for them, I'm only posting factual events as they happen. This holiday is not a rehearsal for me, I only get one shot at doing it right this one time and once it's over it is over till next year.

firecat69
October 21st, 2012, 15:36
I believe David Bar is now X Boys #2. Just no sign yet!

zinzone
October 21st, 2012, 15:59
Although I was not a fan before I am now enjoying your posts bucknaway and hope all goes well for the rest of your trip and I look forward to reading more about your adventures.

Neal
October 21st, 2012, 16:10
Well if there is no longer a banner sign over the David sign then they took it down or someone lost or stole it. After all this is Thailand but the times I drove past it which was quite often as that is the route to my bar there was a plastic banner first for 1 month that said X Boys 2 was coming and then it changed to X Boys. I have not gone that way since I left my bar about 1 month ago so I had no reason to think it was down and I would be surprised that it is. Really believe it or not, I am not nit picking it is that other than the fact that Nickys as well as everyone else has announced the purchase and name change, I had a few people on the beach ask me where this bar is called Davids. I informed them in was now X Boys 2 and where it was. Therefore, calling it by its OLD name confuses those who dont all know this.
It was not for nit picking or because it is or is not calling it by its legal name. :occasion9:

MARK
October 21st, 2012, 17:48
Just me, I don't think anyone is surprised you had a splendid visit to Kraft dragon. You are a known voice and friend to the bar. I represent a casual visitor or an Everyman that is a stranger to the bar who happens to invest some of my limited vacation time in a bar that at the time was the opposite of fun and enjoyment. I don't say that to be mean and I don't wish anything bad for them, I'm only posting factual events as they happen. This holiday is not a rehearsal for me, I only get one shot at doing it right this one time and once it's over it is over till next year.

I have to say you have a very high opinion of your self only in my opinion that is. And make assumptions of people and places that you know very little about. I think this was Neils second visit to my bar and I have never visited his I have been introduced once in passing to him and had no I dear who he or his group was last night. Until I read the post. I very seldom interact with guest that visit the club unless they make it clear they wish to chat or have some company I treat every one the same that walks through the door my only interest is the customer having a fun experience. AGAIN SORRY you did not.

Regard Mark The Krazy Dragon

October 21st, 2012, 17:53
Just me, I don't think anyone is surprised you had a splendid visit to Kraft dragon...

I just can't resist suggesting that maybe Bucky's enjoyment was spoiled by the music being too cheesy

:tongue1:

bucknaway
October 21st, 2012, 18:22
I have expectations on a open business to deliver what it advertises but I will post my expectations when I am back at a computer as now i am posting from my phone

Neal
October 21st, 2012, 18:33
At this time there will be no more whining about a frozen beer. Mark apologized and took all blame and offered him to come back. Frozen beer whining closed.
Thank you let's move on. You lost 20 min of your time and recvd a heartfelt apology. Done! If you are responding from your I phone you are not looking for your next trick and you leave tomorrow. Use your valuable time to move on and get laid.

Last night I was wearing a leather harness under my shirt and it seem to catch the attention of a Thai guy who said he liked to play SM with me.... Parts of my body is still hurting after our play. During our time together I began to wonder if I made a mistake coming back to the room with me. When these Thai guys take on a role, they give it their all. We probably should have had a "Safe Word" to use to stop the play because if we had one I would have used it often!

So now for our drooling S&M members how about telling them all about who and where you picked up this charminmg lad. Age body type everything. Huh?

bucknaway
October 21st, 2012, 19:12
For the record, I didn't whine over anything. I am just sharing my exploits. What you all are focusing on is not what I am focusing on and have already moved on. The only time I went back to address anything is when others put the focus there. But I will move on as I have been warned and I don't know if that means I am near being banned or blocked so I will just turn the page.

Okay... My posts are getting edited and or deleted so I am done.

Brad the Impala
October 23rd, 2012, 00:42
For the record, I didn't whine over anything.

I didn't think that you whined either. It was an observation as part of your welcome description of your night out. I think daboss is just a member of the over sensitive bar keepers union!

Keep it coming!

Oliver
October 23rd, 2012, 13:25
David is indeed now X Boys 2....I was there ten days ago. It is very similar to its sibling across the soi with similar shows (including the hip -hop crew- a different one, I think).....but the dancers are perhaps a little smaller.

bruce_nyc
October 24th, 2012, 07:54
Very nice of you, Mark.

It's so good to see a business reply to customer feedback. I really appreciate it when people do that.

lukylok
October 26th, 2012, 10:18
Pay him no attention, it is the only thing he craves....

I was twice in KD the last five days and I know there plenty other customers when I went in and out. Because during my stay I had no time nor opportunity to check what happened in the bar ! :glasses7:

bruce_nyc
October 26th, 2012, 16:41
During my last visit we went in to KD on two different occasions. The second time was because I wanted to give it a second chance... thinking maybe the first time was a fluke.

But no, we had the identical experience both times.

There were absolutely no customers at all. The place was so empty, I wasn't even sure if it was open. I did see the owners/managers or whomever sitting at a table, but they seemed to be very engaged in their conversation ... so much so that they never seemed to even glance in our direction once. It was as if they never even noticed thst they finally had a customer (us).

No one greeted us arriving. And no one noticed we were there ( except the boys on tabletop ). And no one seemed to even notice when we walked out.

The tabletop boys all came over forming a line... to show us their cockc... one by one, expecting us to tip EVERY SINGLE ONE for showing us something we didn't ask to see. As soon as it became apparent that we weren't going to tip every boy... They all disappeared. I have no idea where they went. Maybe they were playing cards in the back? It was as if we weren't there. And we were the only ones there.

When we left, no one so much as said thank you or goodbye.

As I said, the second time.... exact same thing happened.

MARK
October 26th, 2012, 18:16
During my last visit...No one greeted us arriving. And no one noticed we were there...

Yes Yes I see the situation now, no one greeted you, so you must have found your own way to a table and no one said even hello god knows how they took your order and my god all those bad boys going to your table what an insult.

Next time I will jump up and kiss you on both cheeks to show my gratitude that you walked in to see me and not the staff NO NO I have a better Idea just avoid the place and save your money for a bar owner that wishes to have your company and not his staffs. PS CARD NIGHT FRIDAY INVITATION ONLY :laughing3: :bis: :bis: :bis:

lexusgs
October 26th, 2012, 18:34
Very nice of you, Mark.

It's so good to see a business reply to customer feedback. I really appreciate it when people do that.

:occasion9: :laughing3: Good for you

October 26th, 2012, 18:42
....Next time I will jump up and kiss you on both cheeks...

Will he not have to take his pants off for that?

pennyboy
October 26th, 2012, 18:55
Like Bruce I have visited KD on each of my trips in the hope that it would be better than the last time and each time have been disappointed. Lack of customers and lack of boys and those that are there disappear if you don't tip them within 5 minutes of arriving. The owner has never been one to acknowledge his customers but I can put up with that if the ambience is good hence I only have one drink and find somewhere else to have fun.

bruce_nyc
October 26th, 2012, 19:20
Mark,

We did find our own way to our own seat. No one greeted us.

We did not order anything... because there was no waiter to take our order.

There was no check to pay.... because we ordered no drinks.... because there was no waiter.

I don't think my expectations were unreasonable.

I do think your reaction, above, was.

But, hey. It's your business. Treat your customers however you see fit.

lukylok
October 26th, 2012, 19:36
I must have a very strong appeal ! :tongue3:

I was there last Saturday and Tuesday. I am half through the door and I am taken "manhandled" to a seat. Make the selection of the boys I want to sit next to me, and never pull my wallet before asking the check bin.......
Many boys try their luck, trying to tempt me with their advantages, but I usually stick to the first choice.

And they do accompany me to the door.

In these times of fewer customers, a bar may be empty and full half an hour later.
And KD is a very large place, so before feeling crowded.....but you can have your kantic philosophy discussion without being perturbed by your neighbour discussing the fall of the Roman Empire.

Neal
October 26th, 2012, 19:47
I am sorry but I have to tell you just how so true that is. Not only was I there two weeks ago and had a great time but as a bar owner I can agree whole heartedly agree with lukylok. Nights in HP there were times that the first customer did not walk in til 10pm. Made me have such nervous fits it was pathetic. Understand that we are in low season. Because of the horrible economy and huge losses people have taken, customers are hard to find. They take vacations much less while the economy will slowly recope and maybe high season might give us a boost. I have seen too many bars that as he says are empty one minute and then have several customers the next.
Mark, John, you have always had a great bar and will always have one. :alc:

Marsilius
October 26th, 2012, 19:57
"Always have one..."? Hardly - they are leaving in December.

Neal
October 26th, 2012, 20:10
I think they may be around to help but either way their names will be remembered for having a kick ass bar. Love the shorts and the mirrored tables!

MARK
October 27th, 2012, 03:18
Mark,

We did find our own way to our own seat. No one greeted us.

We did not order anything... because there was no waiter to take our order.

There was no check to pay.... because we ordered no drinks.... because there was no waiter.

I don't think my expectations were unreasonable.

I do think your reaction, above, was.

But, hey. It's your business. Treat your customers however you see fit.

:laughing3: :sign5: :laughing3:
That,s the best one I HAVE READ IN 8 years as a bar owner. I have been accused of being short on gogo boys at times and at times with good reason, but never that customers actually showed them selves in sat them selves down waited for a none existent waiter and then left because no one appeared may be the waiters where all in the back playing cards with the gogo boys. If I really thought you where serious I would worry I even considered that you may have come in on the night the police took all the staff out to be pee tested but as you stated that there was boys on the table even that will not wash. There is posting genuine complains that deserve looking at and there are people that just want attention. Love you but that's the last response you get out of me take the meds. :banghead: :banghead:

joe552
October 27th, 2012, 03:47
I'm not a fan of Krazy Dragon (sorry Mark, just not my style) but I found Bruce's last comment about no service whatsoever unbelievable. I've never been in a bar in Thailand where I wasn't greeted on arrival and asked what I wanted to drink. To have that happen twice is (to me, at least) just not credible. Look at how Mark responed to Bucknaway's complaint about his frozen beer - he admitted straight away the mistake and offered a free drink. Shows Mark knows how to run a bar (even when he's just looking after it for the new owner).