PDA

View Full Version : Hair Cutting Places in Pattaya

Neal
October 8th, 2012, 19:00
Tonight one of our members who will not post asked me where I get my haircut in Pattaya and said that the last thread on this was 2009! So here we go.

I really really like to get my haircut at the salon just in the entrance of Villa Market. This is off second road and just a few streets north is a McDonalds and in front of Fifth Avenue shopping center. At the back of the parking lot there is an entrance to Villa Market an absolutely fantastic place to pick up imported items as groceries but it is or can be pricey if you don't look at soem of your selections. Well anyway there is a salon at the entrance and they do a great job for 199 baht.

Patexpat
October 8th, 2012, 19:10
My favourite is a place on Soi Khao Talo, just down from the market. B120 gets you not only a haircut, but a wet shave with an cut throat razor! And a mini head massage ... very cheap way of pampering yourself! I had never had such a shave till I tried this place and I found it strangely relaxing! There are 6 chairs and about half the staff are cute ...

paperboy
October 8th, 2012, 20:24
hi

my fav is the man infront of Brendens bar is it called the colonail bar, was called la cage before.
I always go there, the boys from sunee always seem to be there, and i always have a good laugh
when im in there, also one night send 2 boys from Brendens over to get there hair done, specail treat for them

October 9th, 2012, 00:15
My favourite place in Pattay is Mr Hair on Soi vc opposit sunnee plaza
both me and my bf use him ..it looks trendy but is not expensive and he is the best stylist i have found..i think he worked in europe so knows how to do farang haircuts as well as the trendy thai boys seem to love going there...my bf looks so cute after we've been thier ..he takes about an hour to get it exatly how he wants it

paperboy
October 9th, 2012, 00:52
yes thats the one i was talking about bluechris

October 9th, 2012, 01:25
Oh yes Paperboy...much better than some of the others round there....i went to one and it was so bad ...i had to go to another to sort it out ha ha

Alex303
October 9th, 2012, 04:37
I very recently used a place next door to Mosaik....can't for the life of me remember what it was called as one of my dates pointed me in his direction...did a decent enough job though for about 150 bhat.

DrewSpz
December 21st, 2018, 18:54
Hey y’all. Anyone with decent hair in the forum have any up-to-dar recommendations on good
Place for guys haircuts?

Thinking about this never say cutz near the beach but reviews are mixed.

dab69
December 21st, 2018, 22:05
East of Nice Boys on Yensabai there was an Arabic? place.
I went in wanting a haircut and the owners hot SON cut my hair.
Couldn't take my eyes off of him and was very eager to tip him.
Super masculine skinny with spiked hair and nice "knew you were a poof" smile at the end?

DrewSpz
December 23rd, 2018, 13:52
That’s it???? Anyone with a decent head of hair with any non- nasty advice?

gerefan2
December 23rd, 2018, 18:58
Soi Hollywood AKA Soi Haircut. Full of barbers. It is the Soi that connnects Pattaya Tai with Sunee Plaza. 100 baht. It’s all anyone needs.

Nirish guy
December 25th, 2018, 00:48
And as at least some of the hairdressers are gay it’s not unheard of to get your Grindr profile “saved” and get a message 30 minutes after you leaving asking did you like your haircut and would you like some company later - so I’m told anyway :-)

DrewSpz
December 25th, 2018, 09:47
Haha I’ll be there. Having trouble finding Soi Hollywood but I’m familiar with Sunee so I’ll find it

gerefan2
December 25th, 2018, 13:37
Walk up Pattaya Tai, away from Boyztown, until you reach Soi 13 on the right. It is marked.
That is Soi Hollywood.

A trip report will not be necessary!