PDA

View Full Version : Where is this gogo bar?

October 8th, 2012, 17:58
I keep seeing guys with tshirts for a gogo bar but I dunno where it is or weather its boys or girls can someone tell me its called G Star Raw.

October 8th, 2012, 18:05
I'm not sure whether this post is a leg pull or not :-) but just in case :-) G star raw is a clothing fashion brand and not a go go bar - but what a GREAT name that WOULD be for one !!

October 9th, 2012, 00:21
Ha ha ....i buy thier Jeans sometimes...very trendy..but very expensive in the uk

Alex303
October 9th, 2012, 04:42
If you're ever in / near London then give 'Tight-Fit' jeanery in Illford a try...they sell more G-Star & Diesel jeans (seriously massive selection) than some of the main outlets in central london and are always up for a deal if you buy several pairs, nice family run business too.

Ha ha ....i buy thier Jeans sometimes...very trendy..but very expensive in the uk

October 9th, 2012, 09:10
Oh ok I see my problem now I was thinking G String not G Star it must have been a Senior Moment.

colmx
October 10th, 2012, 02:41
There is a Gay Disco called g-star in Bkk, Rachada Soi 8
Its in the same vein as Dave, NAB, ICK with coyotes etc

So it may be you have seen some pics from this venue online or in max magazine

pong
October 20th, 2012, 09:16
yes-that right, thus in BKK. Maybe a shirt from a worker there-or gotten from a worker, or bought by a very enthustiastic visitor.
BTW-on subject of wearing bars T-shirts. You never see that in BKk off work. but it was common in PTY when I was there. Seemed unusual tome to show off early morning were you worked.

October 20th, 2012, 10:48
BTW-on subject of wearing bars T-shirts. You never see that in BKk off work. but it was common in PTY when I was there. Seemed unusual tome to show off early morning were you worked.Isnt that because Pattaya is prostiute central?

peeseua
October 20th, 2012, 23:11
Actually, I would be quite happy to wear a gogobar's t-shirt, especially back home. Certainly I'd be much happier about doing that than wearing something that costs 5,000000 Baht and had a large Gukki logo (for example) on it. After all, the bars need more business and I consider it helping them out with a bit of charity by wearing their t-shirt openly, while Gukki, for example, isn't operating under the same tight financial constraints and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay good money to advertise for them!

October 20th, 2012, 23:38
Ha ha ..many people like to show their designer shopping bags off...but i've got a friend who turns them inside out and says to the sales assitant ..if you want to pay me i'll turn it round and advertise you ha ha

peeseua
October 21st, 2012, 09:02
Now why didn't I think of that?

Incidentally, if I ever got my hands on a gogobar's t-shirt that would fit me, I'd probably "re-design" it in such a way that the boys wouldn't dare to wear it in daylight! But I would...even if I'm not exactly as svelte as they are...