PDA

View Full Version : Time passes so slowwwwwww

TOQ
May 26th, 2006, 01:22
I am sitting here this morning having coffee and going from bookmark to bookmark on my browser.. Strange, they are all about Thailand.

I see the Sawatdee Gay Thailand Forum, Pattaya Rooms to Let, PattayaGay, etc.. I browse, find maps, think back on my last trip..

Damn time passes by so slow.. will June 9th ever get here...

cya guys soon,

john

May 26th, 2006, 02:10
We can't touch time, or smell it. Yet it is utterly inescapable. But, research shows, time is - at least partly - something we control in our heads.

May 26th, 2006, 02:31
I have to wait until June 16th :(

May 26th, 2006, 02:43
Time - My next trip is not till August
That is a lllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg time

TOQ
May 26th, 2006, 02:44
Baziel, I think the time is controlling my head, not the other way around :)

Jake, it seems I have it better than you on that one...

cya at the pool,, g/t in hand

john

TOQ
May 26th, 2006, 02:51
Time - My next trip is not till August
That is a lllllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg time

Now that is way too long :(

john

May 26th, 2006, 05:31
Yes but I just left on May the 8th
So i still have lots of good memories
But right now August seams so far away
It want be long and I will be back
I can close my eyes and still see all the smiling faces , the beach , and the bars
It seams like it was months ago that i was there instead of just a few weeks

TOQ
May 26th, 2006, 06:13
Yes but I just left on May the 8th
So i still have lots of good memories
But right now August seams so far away
It want be long and I will be back
I can close my eyes and still see all the smiling faces , the beach , and the bars
It seams like it was months ago that i was there instead of just a few weeks

Stop it now :)) You are making it worse for me.....

john

May 26th, 2006, 08:44
I am sitting here this morning having coffee and going from bookmark to bookmark on my browser.. Strange, they are all about ThailandFor a moment there I thought you were in Thailand, having retired here. That is when time really will start going s-l-o-w-l-y for you, and one day jumping off that balcony in Pattaya will seem like the last bit of excitement that's left. Unless you plan for your retirement, the typical day of -
get up
read SF online, watch Larry King Live on CNN
lunch
um, er ... nap?
dinner
chase boys
get laid
sleep
will soon begin to pall

TOQ
May 26th, 2006, 09:50
I am sitting here this morning having coffee and going from bookmark to bookmark on my browser.. Strange, they are all about ThailandFor a moment there I thought you were in Thailand, having retired here. That is when time really will start going s-l-o-w-l-y for you, and one day jumping off that balcony in Pattaya will seem like the last bit of excitement that's left. Unless you plan for your retirement, the typical day of -
get up
read SF online, watch Larry King Live on CNN
lunch
um, er ... nap?
dinner
chase boys
get laid
sleep
will soon begin to pall

Hope to retire there next year.. Have you been reading my notes ?? Almost have it right.. Not that fond of Larry King.

john

May 26th, 2006, 11:49
Not that fond of Larry KingHe's an example to us all. Age 73, still working and on wife # ... what is it? #5 or #6?

catawampuscat
May 26th, 2006, 12:29
Living in paradise can get boring at times.. A trip to another BKK or Phuket helps sometimes but a trip back home always makes
me appreciate each and every day in Thailand as something special.. Eating in a great restaurant too often, can get boring and other
of life's great pleasures can also get boring if overdone..Fortunately, it takes months for me to get bored of the bars and the boys and
that usually wears off with a short break or the trip back to my former home country.. Every day and every nite a new experience just
waiting to be had and one only needs his health and some baht to party hardy and have a blast... :cat: