PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok quickie

a447
September 29th, 2012, 18:17
Arrived in BKK late on Thursday night and had to make a mad rush to get to the bars before they closed. I headed straight for Natureboys - didn't even unpack - and was immediately greeted by my regular guy. Always gives great service and this time was no different. I was the only customer.
Friday night I went to Super A for a quick look. About 15 guys - many from the old bar - and a few handsome new ones. I sat with a guy called Mee who was very sweet and couldn't keep his had of my proverbial. I then headed off to Hotmale and saw a fantastic show. Wall to wall hard cocks on display! Just when I thought the show had finished - after the fucking show- I was in for a surprise. A handsome guy sat down on a chair and proceeded to chuck wow! He rewarded us with an awesome cumshot and earned loud applause from the audience. The bar was full and,, as usual, there were heaps of guys. All in all, a great place to visit. Beer 250 baht.
After the show I went to Classic at the end of the soi. Again, there were lots of boys - not just fem types, either - and the bar was packed. The show was not too bad. A guy caught my eye, but I decided to go back to Natureboy, as I knew I could rely on a great time. Unfortunately, tmy regular had already been taken, so I had another guy sit with me. He was very nice looking and extremely affectionate. His cock seemed a bit on the small side, but he was such a nice guy that I offed him.
Back in the room, he came out of the shower naked and had a massive piece of meat dangling between his legs. Fuck! Where did that come from, I wondered. In bed he started kissing me all over and then began to deep kiss me, sticking his tongue down my throat! Now, I usually don't go for the kissing bit, but he was insistent, so I played along.
I think I'll make him my new regular guy from Natureboy! Handsome, big Isaan cock, affectionate - what more could you ask for?
I'm now in Chiang Mai and will ask a question in another thread.

ButtLover
October 4th, 2012, 09:57
Hey, the boy sounds great! How about giving us a name? It would be nice to reward the boy with some extra business and also descriptions like you gave will be quite useful.

Thanks for the description of your evening. Very informative.